2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,962 - $29,811.

10/7.0

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Exciting

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Looks fantastic, great electronics, fun to drive"

Cons: "Driver leg room if you are tall, gas mileage"

"Very simply put. I wanted a Dodge Charger R/T but my practical side said in the North East I still need a hefty SUV. This vehicle has given me a taste of both worlds. It is fun to drive with its racy feel and it is practical when I need it to be. I am 6'5" and I am surprisingly having a slight problem with my right leg, I either could use a little more back tilt on the seat or about one more inch leg room. A small price to pay for a very exciting to drive vehicle."

Durango Citidal

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Looks, power, great sound system"

Cons: "none that i can think of"

"My first dodge vehicle. Did'nt ever think I would have one cause I am a chevy guy. This suv has greatly exceeded my expectations! The durango citidal is awesome. I only have driven it about 350 miles and is in love with it so far. Quiet, very upscale interior, and the sound system sounds veryyyy good. It has plenty power with the V6. I had narrowed my choices to this and the acura mdx. I choose durango cause it just looks soo much better to me."

Extremely happy with purchase!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"I own the 2014 Durango SXT AWD. Incredible vehicle! I bought this for many reasons: roominess, appearance (man, this thing looks cool), driving comfort, towing capacity, power, versatility, fuel economy, affordability, blue-tooth, and quiet ride. Best vehicle I've ever owned, period. Dodge has created a luxury-feel SUV but with an affordable price tag. Also looked at Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, and Chevy Traverse. After extensive online research, went to test drive the Durango and LOVED it immediately. Only problems: 1) radio malfunctioned and needed to be replaced, 2) transmission shifts rough between 1-3 gears after initial start up. Smooths out after warming up. I've learned not to push it too soon and to accelerate slow and easy to allow smoother shifting. Transmission does seem to "think" too much. I've installed running boards, mud flaps, Husky floor liners, and a bug guard. Now looks like a custom, sporty SUV instead of a base model. I love that I can use to transport our 3 dogs around, then flip the 3rd row up for more passengers. I can also haul large cargo by flipping down 2nd row and it acts like a truck bed. Best of all, the Durango rides smooth and quiet at cruising speeds. My wife loves it! Great sound system, too. Lastly, the rear racetrack tail light is super stylish and unique."

Manufacture Defect!!!

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "not reliable"

"There has been problem after problems with this car. We are in the mix of lemon laws to get this car to the junk yard and off the road. And reimbursed for all the headaches and grief!"

The best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"This is a great car. Very well designed and engineered. A European style driving experience. Handles well and the technology is awesome. Very reliable as I have properly maintained it. I am impressed with every feature on this car. I love the ventilated seats and the blind spot warning. I will never forget this car."