2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,371 - $30,252.

10/7.0

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Not Liking it...

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Looks NIce, and Drives Nice"

Cons: "Too much Plastic surounding this vehicle."

NIce but NOT so well made.

"Traded my Dodge Ram 1500 in for this and after sale found out that much of this vehicle is Plastic near the rear end so if anyone should rearend this vehicle it is TOAST. Asked if I could give it back but Pomoco Jeep Chrysler, Dodge of Newport News VA said NO WAY That I had driven and would not get back what I invested even though I put $5200 down.. I am very unhappy and because of this vehicle I WILL NEVER BUY Dodge AGAIN."

NIce but NOT so well made.

Best SUV in class

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Of SUVs the most fun. Not as boring as a Highlande"

Cons: "Not thrilled with the dark fake wood(?)."

"Only V8 in class. Only rear wheel drive in class making it a better 4 wheel drive. Bells and whistles on the Citadel great. Towing capablility exceptional for class. Excellent turning radius, again, best in class. Styling is subjective but in our opinion,best in class and prefer it over the BMW X5. Do I love it? No. I hate driving SUVs but my wife wanted a 4WD SUV. If you want an SUV then get this one."

Best looking SUV on the market

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "A blast to drive. good power, lots of room!"

Cons: "trailer package not standard on Crew"

"We have owned our Durango crew for a litle over a month. We were looking at an explorer and highlander. Needed a 3row suv to transport 2 kids and 2 dogs. Decided to stop at the Dodge dealership just to test out a 3rd vehicle. We immediatly fell in love with the Durango. Our kids felt that they had the most room in the third row in the Durango. In my opinion its the best looking suv out there. We have a cabin in the mountains and we have been there 3 times already in our new Durango! It accelerates nicely on the hills (I have the V6). Does well off road in the mud and snow. I have been pleasently suprised with the gas mileage. We have been averaging between 20-22. On the highway we're getting close to 26! The uconnect system is great. Automatic high beams and automatic windshield wipers were also a nice suprise! If I had any complaints it would be that Dodge is really pushing the towing capacity yet my Durango with a 37k sticker price does not have a standard tow hitch! Didnt even realize that since i enjoyed everything else so much."

Great vehicle!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Looks, performance, value..."

Cons: "Gas mileage, low front grill..."

"Pros: Style is sleek, interior is roomy, comfortable and tech friendly, ride is smooth and engine (I have the V6) has all the power I need. Also like the ease of seat changing which is important with the 3rd row. I test drove the Traverse and new Explorer also and liked the looks, handling and functionality of the Durango better and also found it to be a bit of a better value. Very impressed with the improvements Dodge made it is year off ('10) for redesign. Cons: gas mileage so far has been under the guidelines. Front grill panel is too low to the road (easly to damage plastic bottom due to lack of clearance)"

Kept us alive

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

"I was in an accident where I was hit from the passengers side in an intersection. I had 3 children ages 5 and under in my backseat. My Durango was knocked on its side slid and finally came back up resting on its wheels. All of us exited the vehicles with minor bumps and bruises. May I say by the Grace Of God"