2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,978 - $37,200.

10/7.0

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Most SUV for the money. By far.

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Good MPG, Looks, Room, Handling"

Cons: "Finish of the cloth interior could be better."

"This SUV is way less expensive than most others out there. It looks awesome, has plenty of power in the V6, and is actually fun to drive. It corners well for an SUV. The next closest SUV I was looking at was about $10,000 more, and after comparing this to the others, there is no way they are $10,000 better. This is a great vehicle and for the size of the interior you can expect to spend a lot more for something else."

CITADEL, AWD, HEMI, 7 seats, need I say more...

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pros: "HEMI POWER, Adaptive Cruise Control. Awesome truck"

Cons: "Oil Change not set interval it asks for oil change"

No words needed.

"I bought my fully loaded 2012 Citadel new for a steal and set out on a long road trip, after 102 hours behind the wheel and over 6000 miles, I can say I have tried all things possible: below freezing temps, snow, sand, mud, and rain and endurance 2100 miles stopping only to fuel it and the family. Comfort is beyond, my 6 month pregnant wife, 4 and 6 year olds all liked the heated seats and tri-zone climate control just to name a few things. I love the traffic and weather live updates. Also auto everything, headlights (to include high beam off and on), wipers, blind spot, forward collision warning and adaptive cruise control all I have to do is steer. Minus is the oil change interval is determined by the truck, by speed, time idling, and time in general, not by milage. Oil change average 30-ish dollars, not bad."

No words needed.

Great for a family

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

Pros: "wonderful price,looks great,drives well"

Cons: "no step/running board to get into suv"

"I just got my car a week ago and bought it certified and I love it. I got the crew awd and my son who is almost 2 years old loves sitting up high and I have a baby on the way, who will be here shortly. When I took the car for a test drive I got in the third row(yes, I did 8 months pregnant and all) and I had plenty of room and that was very important to me because when my husband is driving and the kids are fussy I can go to the third row to make sure they are fine.There is alot of leg room in the second row plus I love the fact that there is an outlet in the second row so my son can watch his dvd. The voice connect works very well and I love the touch screen radio. The car gives you a lot for its money and it drives very well and looks great. I am so happy with this vehicle as it sits high, has great steering, and nice features including the rear view camera,fog lamps,blue tooth and sooo much more.. I can say that I am a proud owner, the trunk space is much bigger than the highlander and the acura mdx so Im glad i chose the durango cause at first I was skeptical about an american car as I use to have a toyota and my husband has nissan but OVERALL WE MADE A GREAT CHOOSE.... I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS:)"

Kept us alive

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

"I was in an accident where I was hit from the passengers side in an intersection. I had 3 children ages 5 and under in my backseat. My Durango was knocked on its side slid and finally came back up resting on its wheels. All of us exited the vehicles with minor bumps and bruises. May I say by the Grace Of God"

Won me over from the imports

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Great cruiser, very practical for an active family"

Cons: "Transmission tuned for fuel economy, not speed"

"I looked at Honda Pilot, Ford Explorer and GMC Acadia as alternatives. We ruled out Honda as our 08 Odyssey developed some problems that dealer did not handle well. The Durango's handling and incredible stereo won me over from the other two good options. From day one, I was very impressed by the ride and handling. The power of the V6 was weak at first but as it has broken in it seems to have come to life and is more eager to rev. However, the transmission is sometimes slower to downshift than I would like. Interior quality is great. Features on my loaded crew model are a techies dream. GPS and subwoofer perform well. Paint quality on the exterior shows more "orange peel" texture than I think it should, but not enough to expect anyone to do anything about it. MPG is typically around 20mpg in mixed city/freeway driving, and I have a lead foot. I have seen around 24mpg on extended trips on 60mph backroads."