2014 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,330 - $37,265.

10/7.0

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Unbelievably comfortable and solid!

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"By FAR the best of the class if you like a quiet ride with power, agility and the ability to tow a large pontoon! Amazing touches throughout and was the cheapest to boot (compared to comparably equipped competition we drove) Everyone who sees it says "What is it?" and then wants one."

Great looking and comfortable. I feel safe.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Stylish and comfortable with all the electronics."

Cons: "Fuel economy in town."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

"This is my dream car. I have to sell it because my finances have changed. This car would make a great family vehicle and also a great vehicle to drive your clients around. I have owned many cross over vehicle and I have not enjoyed this one far more than any of the others. The only negative is the gas mileage in town. I now do more in town driving because I am retired."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

Best V6 SUV

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "A great all purpose vehicle."

Cons: "Not one"

"We needed a truck or SUV to pull our new boat. After a great deal of research we decided on the Durango. It pulls our 19' Jet Boat with ease. Even on steep ramps we have never had an issue. Towing or not, the ride is just fantastic. The quiet cabin and smooth ride, makes us glad we didn't choose a truck. A great choice for long trips too."

Great family Car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, Technology within the vehicle"

Cons: "Gas Milage even w/VVT, road noise, reaview sight"

"I really like this vehicle. 3RD row seating is a must for our family and the storage space available with the 3rd row in use is the best we've ever had. I wish I had the 8 speed trasnmission because the 5 speed is not really very good with the HEMI. But hey, It's got a HEMI!! It's difficult to see around you using only the rear view mirror, but the blind spot indicator is really helpfull."

DODGE ROCKS!!!

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Performance ride, UCONNECT, quiet, value, towing"

"I have owned my 2014 Durango since Dec 2013 and enjoyed every bit of the material on it. My wife drives a BMW X5 but rather steal my Durango because of the better ride gives and luxury in its class. This nice crossover handles the roads absolutely well on a smooth quiet drive have every time sit in comfortable bucket seats inside with UCONNECT NAV/Ventilated seats, blue tooth, audio includes Pandora and 1 year Sirius satellite radio. I love cruising around my Durango because of responsive handling get from it on lots of sleek performance. Its a fun SUV than ever I am not disappointed on features nor shortcomings that can be listed a really bargain. Towing capacity is excellent tow a 5,000lbs boat hooked on this small SUV which seems smaller on outside but have better quality inside from better options than my wife's X5 which she loves but likes the Durango more its been a great crossover for 4 months now there hasn't been not one problem out of it. I'm looking at another Chrysler/Dodge product searching for a new Ram truck while all our vehicles paid cash on and drive them for another 10 years keeping the Durango and buying a truck because I do travel a lot even work on a long distance business so have bit more room and better fuel economy which done researching on Ram 1500 on reliability and finding something with a great ride as test drove one making a new purchase next week probably order one with more features if can't found a equipped model. Back to my Durango love this SUV its better from Tahoe or Expedition in a greater ride and more room this was my Chrysler product I'm very thrilled with it because while driving it for couple months showed me what the Chrysler vehicles are like now in better rides includes fit and finish materials."

See if you qualify for