2013 Dodge Durango

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

I love it...

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Wish I knew it came in Mango tango...I would have picked that color. Have 3rd row seating...wish headrest would not be on the third row...blocks some of rear view. And mine has black interior..some floor mats would have been nice."

Good Car - Have had it for 3 months

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"This vehicle looks nice and rides very smooth. I like the dashboard features that come with the basic model; the amount of space is nice too. I don't get as good of gas milage as I would like; I get on average 19 mpg highway, but have gotten up to 21. I did have to have my Durango in to replace parts for my A/C shortly after I bought the car, and was not too thrilled by that. Another thing I worry about is that I may end up breaking the fog lights and the piece that holds them out when going through snow this winter (South Dakota winters are not very friendly!). That part rides a little too low in my opinion and could be designed higher like the old Durangos, and made with higher quality material (have a fog light already out of place in my Durango)."

More bang for your buck.

By on Friday, October 2, 2015

Pros: "Price, exterior, interior, handeling, fuel,"

Cons: "more standard features, no backup camera"

One more for our Dodge family.

"Im in my mid 30's and needed a "family" car. I didn't want a big ole SUV. The new 2015 Durango design was what drew me in. I got the SXT Rallye blacktop edition I like how it looks mean but gentle enough for my little princess to ride in. The fuel is great on this. I took it on a mini road trip the ride is smooth as butter as one of my passengers stated at high speeds. The interior is great love all of it. Cons.... I wished my SXT Rallye black top would of came with Standard Nav installed, power liftgate, and I really needed a back up camera. But other than that its an awesome SUV."

One more for our Dodge family.

Best SUV I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

"My Durango is the best SUV I've ever owned. I pull a 3500 lb. boat with the 6 cylinder engine and can't even tell it's back there, even in the hills. It is comfortable, quiet and the fuel economy is unbelievable, considering the size of the vehicle. 20-21 mpg around town and 27-28 on the highway. Even pulling the boat I get an impressive 15-16 mpg, far better than friends with other brands. I've owned this Durango for 1 year and have had 0 problems except for a minor recall which was a computer reprogram that took about 5 minutes to correct. My friends are so impressed with the Durango that three of them have traded in their SUVs for new Durangos or Gran Cherokees. The only negative is that I hear Dodge is discontinuing the Durango in 2016, and I have one question: What could Dodge possibly be thinking?"

Been a great SUV. Power of a truck and functional

By on Sunday, February 8, 2015

Pros: "Fits 7 comfortably. Great in Utah winters."

Cons: "Not much cargo space with seats up."

"This was our step out of a minivan now that we have moved out of car seats. It had handled better than any vehicle we have own. I would definitely recommend this to anyone else needing room and functionality. Only drawback is the lack of cargo space behind the third row. Even that is better then most comparisons."