2013 Dodge Durango

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Extremely happy with purchase!

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"I own the 2014 Durango SXT AWD. Incredible vehicle! I bought this for many reasons: roominess, appearance (man, this thing looks cool), driving comfort, towing capacity, power, versatility, fuel economy, affordability, blue-tooth, and quiet ride. Best vehicle I've ever owned, period. Dodge has created a luxury-feel SUV but with an affordable price tag. Also looked at Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, and Chevy Traverse. After extensive online research, went to test drive the Durango and LOVED it immediately. Only problems: 1) radio malfunctioned and needed to be replaced, 2) transmission shifts rough between 1-3 gears after initial start up. Smooths out after warming up. I've learned not to push it too soon and to accelerate slow and easy to allow smoother shifting. Transmission does seem to "think" too much. I've installed running boards, mud flaps, Husky floor liners, and a bug guard. Now looks like a custom, sporty SUV instead of a base model. I love that I can use to transport our 3 dogs around, then flip the 3rd row up for more passengers. I can also haul large cargo by flipping down 2nd row and it acts like a truck bed. Best of all, the Durango rides smooth and quiet at cruising speeds. My wife loves it! Great sound system, too. Lastly, the rear racetrack tail light is super stylish and unique."

Excellent vehicle.

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

"Have no issue or problems since I purchased this vehicle brand new."

Love It

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "Power, Perfect Size"

Cons: "Gas Mileage is not great, but better than some"

"Fun ride. Power and style. Perfect size with plenty of passenger and cargo space, but not too big for a lady to handle. Also great for the husband who enjoys the towing package and the Hemi. When I am ready I will likely buy a new one and keep it as a back up. Haved owned Mercedes, Toyota 4-Runner and other vehicles, but this is my favorite so far."

I love this thing

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "comfortable, practical vehicle"

Cons: "recalls adding up aslow to get done, fron facia"

"Great gas mileage (24 mpg highway in summer, 17-18 around town in winter). Heated steering wheel Comfortable Plenty of room, 'v6 tows my smallish boat fine Early on in cold winter day, brakes seemed to hang and make noise when backing up. They came and picked it up on a flat bed, said no problem seen and it never happened again - all free, so I cannot complain. Front air dam is low and busted off in snow bank. Was worried about chrysler quality (been burned before) but so far so good except for recalls (see cons). Love the 8 speed auto, turn knob selector ok now that I am used to it and it is less intrusive. Not as cool as push buttons on old dodge darts though!"

Durango Citidal

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Looks, power, great sound system"

Cons: "none that i can think of"

"My first dodge vehicle. Did'nt ever think I would have one cause I am a chevy guy. This suv has greatly exceeded my expectations! The durango citidal is awesome. I only have driven it about 350 miles and is in love with it so far. Quiet, very upscale interior, and the sound system sounds veryyyy good. It has plenty power with the V6. I had narrowed my choices to this and the acura mdx. I choose durango cause it just looks soo much better to me."