2012 Dodge Durango

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

More bang for your buck.

By on Friday, October 02, 2015

Pros: "Price, exterior, interior, handeling, fuel,"

Cons: "more standard features, no backup camera"

One more for our Dodge family.

"Im in my mid 30's and needed a "family" car. I didn't want a big ole SUV. The new 2015 Durango design was what drew me in. I got the SXT Rallye blacktop edition I like how it looks mean but gentle enough for my little princess to ride in. The fuel is great on this. I took it on a mini road trip the ride is smooth as butter as one of my passengers stated at high speeds. The interior is great love all of it. Cons.... I wished my SXT Rallye black top would of came with Standard Nav installed, power liftgate, and I really needed a back up camera. But other than that its an awesome SUV."

One more for our Dodge family.

Best SUV I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

"My Durango is the best SUV I've ever owned. I pull a 3500 lb. boat with the 6 cylinder engine and can't even tell it's back there, even in the hills. It is comfortable, quiet and the fuel economy is unbelievable, considering the size of the vehicle. 20-21 mpg around town and 27-28 on the highway. Even pulling the boat I get an impressive 15-16 mpg, far better than friends with other brands. I've owned this Durango for 1 year and have had 0 problems except for a minor recall which was a computer reprogram that took about 5 minutes to correct. My friends are so impressed with the Durango that three of them have traded in their SUVs for new Durangos or Gran Cherokees. The only negative is that I hear Dodge is discontinuing the Durango in 2016, and I have one question: What could Dodge possibly be thinking?"

Been a great SUV. Power of a truck and functional

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "Fits 7 comfortably. Great in Utah winters."

Cons: "Not much cargo space with seats up."

"This was our step out of a minivan now that we have moved out of car seats. It had handled better than any vehicle we have own. I would definitely recommend this to anyone else needing room and functionality. Only drawback is the lack of cargo space behind the third row. Even that is better then most comparisons."

Great looking and comfortable. I feel safe.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Stylish and comfortable with all the electronics."

Cons: "Fuel economy in town."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

"This is my dream car. I have to sell it because my finances have changed. This car would make a great family vehicle and also a great vehicle to drive your clients around. I have owned many cross over vehicle and I have not enjoyed this one far more than any of the others. The only negative is the gas mileage in town. I now do more in town driving because I am retired."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

Okay car I guess

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride, plenty of room. Good in snow"

"First time I purchased an american made brand. Not terribly disappointed, but not overly happy with it either. It starts every morning and it gets me where I need to go, but it often hesitates when I accelerate (doesn't seem to know what gear to pick. The same happens when going up a slight incline. Rear shockbreaker broke and needs replacement (warranty). Chrysler seems to have a lot of issues with backorders and so far I have been waiting for a month. MPG experience is about 16-17 MPG on average. When driving highway, it gets as high as 21 MPG, but trips in town and stop and go traffic quickly reduces that to about 14-15 MPG. This car requires premium unleaded, so expect to open your wallet. Other than that, not a bad car, but for me, nothing really to write home about either."