2012 Dodge Durango

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next

Overall, Completely Satisfied

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "Exceptional Handeling,Comfortable"

Cons: "Throttle response a little slow"

"I have the 2011 Blackberry Pearl Crew addition with the V8. Overall I completely satisfied with only a couple exceptions. Throttle response and the sound of the exhaust. Great comfort and superior handeling ability considering its an SUV."

Good Car - Have had it for 3 months

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"This vehicle looks nice and rides very smooth. I like the dashboard features that come with the basic model; the amount of space is nice too. I don't get as good of gas milage as I would like; I get on average 19 mpg highway, but have gotten up to 21. I did have to have my Durango in to replace parts for my A/C shortly after I bought the car, and was not too thrilled by that. Another thing I worry about is that I may end up breaking the fog lights and the piece that holds them out when going through snow this winter (South Dakota winters are not very friendly!). That part rides a little too low in my opinion and could be designed higher like the old Durangos, and made with higher quality material (have a fog light already out of place in my Durango)."

Great SUV

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "High quality, super interior design, great ride, better that avertised mpg"

Cons: "would have liked leather included in the base Crew as standard"

"I've owned four Jeeps (2 Wranglers and 2 Gr. Cherokees) my last was a 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition. I started looking at Dodges (Journey, Grand Caravan, Durango) as I wanted a vehicle with a 3rd row seat. I decided on a 2011 Durango Crew and am sure glad I did. The fit and finish is 1st class and the ride is great. I think its a great vehicle for the money and the bluetooth, power liftgate, radio/HD/SAT are awsome. This is one vehicle that I will be keeping for a long time. By the way I just averaged over 25mpg on the highway, not too bad for a big sport ute."

One of the best SUV I ever own

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "The ride...look....hemi and the room"

Cons: "Need to make one with the 6.1 liter that gets over 530 horsepower to go against the Vette"

"I got the Citadel with everything. I love the leg room, being over 6 feet sometimes it is hard to find a SUV or a car that is comfortable. I had to order my color but when I saw it I knew it was prefect...(blackberry with tan interior) It has a smooth ride, great look, plenty of room and the HEMI. And yes I have opened it up a few times over 110...... STILL SMOOTH. My wife took it over and put me in the mercedes ML 350 and she loves it too."

Best SUV I ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Gret Looks and fun to drive"

"Truly a SUV (Sport Utility) Traded in a Buick Enclave which also was a great vehicle. The Durango's fit and trim and options available on my Cidadel are superior to anything on the market today. My other car is a Corvette so I am used to performance and the Durango has that especially with the Hemi. Only owned it a month but did a lot of research before I purchased. I don't know wht Dodge does not advertise the Durango as it is HOT."

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next