2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

It's ok

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Room for my boys"

Cons: "CHeap feeling"

"I expected more but it works for now."

Great SUV!

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortability, style"

Cons: "Not so great gas mileage"

"This SUV is great other than the gas mileage. The features are easy to use and the comfort is excellent! I would buy this again!"

Great SUV, good mpg for a large suv, fun to drive

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "MPG, handling, interior/exterior design, great V6"

Cons: "Bit heavy, no 3rd row on the Heat model"

"I purchased a I4 GMC Terrain FWD as I still wanted an SUV, but wanted decent MPG. What a disappointment. Seven months later I decided I couldn't handle the disappointing real world MPG and weak engine that I compromised in hopes of getting somewhere near the MPG claim. So I traded in the Terrain for a '11 Durango Heat AWD and I couldn't be happier. I get near full size SUV capacity, a very strong V6 and I'm only off by 2 MPG vs the Terrain in city driving and it only has 500 miles on it. I have had a couple of 50 mile HWY trips so far and based on the EVIC I'm averaging 23 MPG HWY now, I was getting about 25 MPG max on the Terrain. This was with a FWD vs the AWD in the Durango. Plus I didn't have to deal with the gear hunting of the 6 speed tranny in the Terrain. Disregard the negative comments about the 5 speed tranny in the Durango. It does just fine. I'd rather give up 1 or 2 MPG than deal with the potential of the gears always hunting. Fit and finish is great and the Heat trim handles very good for such a large SUV. This one is a keeper."

Great suv

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Style and comfort."

"I traded a Buick Enclave for my Citadel what a wonderful choice I made. The Buick was a great car but I love my Durango. The Durango is a head turner for sure. Handles great and the features are perfect. I feel like a Queen in this car and will own it for a long time. Gas mileage has been great. My grown children actually like riding in it they love the style."

HEMI POWER! R/T Great BUY!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "R/T Trim interior, HEMI engine, Comfort, roomy!"

Cons: "5 speed tranny? Still good..."

"I have had the R/T for about 2-3 months, and this thing just loves to get abused. It asks for more and gives more. Amazing comfortable ride and interior is first class! Car has a nice sporty look, but the wife thinks it is cute as well, so you can't go wrong either way! Dodge nailed it on the head with this car. Only complaint is that it should have a higher gear transmission, for possible gas savings? But still, gears feel right in car and not too spaced out."

Overall, Completely Satisfied

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Pros: "Exceptional Handeling,Comfortable"

Cons: "Throttle response a little slow"

"I have the 2011 Blackberry Pearl Crew addition with the V8. Overall I completely satisfied with only a couple exceptions. Throttle response and the sound of the exhaust. Great comfort and superior handeling ability considering its an SUV."

Good Car - Have had it for 3 months

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"This vehicle looks nice and rides very smooth. I like the dashboard features that come with the basic model; the amount of space is nice too. I don't get as good of gas milage as I would like; I get on average 19 mpg highway, but have gotten up to 21. I did have to have my Durango in to replace parts for my A/C shortly after I bought the car, and was not too thrilled by that. Another thing I worry about is that I may end up breaking the fog lights and the piece that holds them out when going through snow this winter (South Dakota winters are not very friendly!). That part rides a little too low in my opinion and could be designed higher like the old Durangos, and made with higher quality material (have a fog light already out of place in my Durango)."

Great SUV

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "High quality, super interior design, great ride, better that avertised mpg"

Cons: "would have liked leather included in the base Crew as standard"

"I've owned four Jeeps (2 Wranglers and 2 Gr. Cherokees) my last was a 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition. I started looking at Dodges (Journey, Grand Caravan, Durango) as I wanted a vehicle with a 3rd row seat. I decided on a 2011 Durango Crew and am sure glad I did. The fit and finish is 1st class and the ride is great. I think its a great vehicle for the money and the bluetooth, power liftgate, radio/HD/SAT are awsome. This is one vehicle that I will be keeping for a long time. By the way I just averaged over 25mpg on the highway, not too bad for a big sport ute."

One of the best SUV I ever own

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "The ride...look....hemi and the room"

Cons: "Need to make one with the 6.1 liter that gets over 530 horsepower to go against the Vette"

"I got the Citadel with everything. I love the leg room, being over 6 feet sometimes it is hard to find a SUV or a car that is comfortable. I had to order my color but when I saw it I knew it was prefect...(blackberry with tan interior) It has a smooth ride, great look, plenty of room and the HEMI. And yes I have opened it up a few times over 110...... STILL SMOOTH. My wife took it over and put me in the mercedes ML 350 and she loves it too."

Best SUV I ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Gret Looks and fun to drive"

"Truly a SUV (Sport Utility) Traded in a Buick Enclave which also was a great vehicle. The Durango's fit and trim and options available on my Cidadel are superior to anything on the market today. My other car is a Corvette so I am used to performance and the Durango has that especially with the Hemi. Only owned it a month but did a lot of research before I purchased. I don't know wht Dodge does not advertise the Durango as it is HOT."

Beautiful and hauls stuff

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Stylish, fantastic handling, quality for less money, growly engine"

Cons: "Outdated transmission"

"I just bought the R/T version with the leather group. The leather interior is black with red stitching and is extremely comfortable. I ended up with most of the options except for the dvd package or sunroof. It handles almost as nicely as the 2004 Mercedes s500 I traded in. The 5.7 Hemi is quick, but let's face it, it's an American SUV really meant to haul stuff. So, if you're looking for a race car, this is not it. If you're looking for a stylish, fun to drive SUV with some muscle, this is the one to have."

Dodge Durango Citadel is the best SUV in all areas

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "You have to drive one to know that this is truly the best of the best"

"I tested Explorer, Highlander, Piliot, Arcadia, Traverse. None came close if your looking for a 5-7 passenger SUV - Inovation - style - Power (The V-8 Hemi turns to a powerful 4 cylinder when cruising and wil get 25 mpg) - Value - Comfort A Hybrid gets good gas mileage but is heavy and what happens to the battery when it dies? A Diesel is better for the environment than any Hybrid but it's a shame the clean Diesel SuV are so costly or would have preferred to buy. I am extremely happy and proud of my Durango that shows America can make great vehicles!!! Toyota or Honda had none of the high tech options the Citadel has."

The right one.

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"We own the Durango Crew and we love it. It really handles nice in the snow. I have gotten 26MPG, which is very surprising for a SUV. It turns very short and I can't say enough about it. The second row seats have plenty of room. The ride is very smooth. The wind does affect gas mileage like any other SUV. We have not noticed any wind noise. The seats arew very comfortable."

Love This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"We love the new Durango! Has all the features we were looking for and more. Love the way it looks, drives, and feels. Its a real head turner."

By on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Dodge Durango Express AWD

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"I just bought a new 2011 Durango this week and I love it. I have owned 5 mini vans, a Suburban and a Traverse and this is the most stylish 7 seat vehicle on the road. The ride is awesome. You know you are in a truck with power but it's ride is smooth with tight handling. I have the convenience of a mini van with the looks of a "bad" SUV. I finally have a vehicle my 4 sons love to be picked up in with out being embarrassed and me, "Dad", feeling like a soccer mom. I feel cool again. I have the black with black interior base model Express but I have more standard options than other vehicles I paid extra for the upgraded versions. I am very pleased. I thought Dodge was dead. I never considered Dodge as an option for years. I could have bought nearly the whole line up. The Dodge Challenger, Charger would make this 48 year old Dad feel 10 years younger. Having Jeep and Chrysler all selling together under the same roof was a good move to save on overhead and provide many options for people of all likes to find something to suit them. Take a new look at Dodge. I am happy that I did."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next