2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Best SUV I ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Gret Looks and fun to drive"

"Truly a SUV (Sport Utility) Traded in a Buick Enclave which also was a great vehicle. The Durango's fit and trim and options available on my Cidadel are superior to anything on the market today. My other car is a Corvette so I am used to performance and the Durango has that especially with the Hemi. Only owned it a month but did a lot of research before I purchased. I don't know wht Dodge does not advertise the Durango as it is HOT."

Beautiful and hauls stuff

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Stylish, fantastic handling, quality for less money, growly engine"

Cons: "Outdated transmission"

"I just bought the R/T version with the leather group. The leather interior is black with red stitching and is extremely comfortable. I ended up with most of the options except for the dvd package or sunroof. It handles almost as nicely as the 2004 Mercedes s500 I traded in. The 5.7 Hemi is quick, but let's face it, it's an American SUV really meant to haul stuff. So, if you're looking for a race car, this is not it. If you're looking for a stylish, fun to drive SUV with some muscle, this is the one to have."

Dodge Durango Citadel is the best SUV in all areas

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "You have to drive one to know that this is truly the best of the best"

"I tested Explorer, Highlander, Piliot, Arcadia, Traverse. None came close if your looking for a 5-7 passenger SUV - Inovation - style - Power (The V-8 Hemi turns to a powerful 4 cylinder when cruising and wil get 25 mpg) - Value - Comfort A Hybrid gets good gas mileage but is heavy and what happens to the battery when it dies? A Diesel is better for the environment than any Hybrid but it's a shame the clean Diesel SuV are so costly or would have preferred to buy. I am extremely happy and proud of my Durango that shows America can make great vehicles!!! Toyota or Honda had none of the high tech options the Citadel has."

The right one.

By on Friday, May 13, 2011

"We own the Durango Crew and we love it. It really handles nice in the snow. I have gotten 26MPG, which is very surprising for a SUV. It turns very short and I can't say enough about it. The second row seats have plenty of room. The ride is very smooth. The wind does affect gas mileage like any other SUV. We have not noticed any wind noise. The seats arew very comfortable."

Love This Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"We love the new Durango! Has all the features we were looking for and more. Love the way it looks, drives, and feels. Its a real head turner."

By on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Dodge Durango Express AWD

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"I just bought a new 2011 Durango this week and I love it. I have owned 5 mini vans, a Suburban and a Traverse and this is the most stylish 7 seat vehicle on the road. The ride is awesome. You know you are in a truck with power but it's ride is smooth with tight handling. I have the convenience of a mini van with the looks of a "bad" SUV. I finally have a vehicle my 4 sons love to be picked up in with out being embarrassed and me, "Dad", feeling like a soccer mom. I feel cool again. I have the black with black interior base model Express but I have more standard options than other vehicles I paid extra for the upgraded versions. I am very pleased. I thought Dodge was dead. I never considered Dodge as an option for years. I could have bought nearly the whole line up. The Dodge Challenger, Charger would make this 48 year old Dad feel 10 years younger. Having Jeep and Chrysler all selling together under the same roof was a good move to save on overhead and provide many options for people of all likes to find something to suit them. Take a new look at Dodge. I am happy that I did."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next