2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Great value, very versatile

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Handling, smooth highway drive, utlility,"

Cons: "I opted for black cloth interior, shows dirt"

"I've had my 2014 Durango SXT Plus AWD for four months now and am very happy with it. I opted for the Captain's Chairs in the second row as I have four kids and did not want to have to flip part of the bench seat forward every time kids loaded or unloaded. This configuration is perfect for us. The SUV drives great, handles well with ample power for passing. The price was very cheap when compared with the Tahoe, Expedition or the Suburban which I also shopped. I also like how easily the rear seats flip forward to expand the cargo space in the rear. I can throw my dog in the converted back and still carry four people, then it's just a pull of a strap to reconfigure to seat 6. I opted for the AWD since we are skiers. Can't wait to try it out on snowy mountain roads in Winter. I also like the look of the vehicle. It's got nice lines with a much more manly look than a mini van. I didn't opt for the leather interior, which I should have with 4 kids and a dog to haul around. The touch screen control panel is user friendly and intuitive. Overall I'm very satisfied and would recommend this SUV to anyone. Just great value and utility for the price."

Unbelievably comfortable and solid!

By on Monday, June 30, 2014

"By FAR the best of the class if you like a quiet ride with power, agility and the ability to tow a large pontoon! Amazing touches throughout and was the cheapest to boot (compared to comparably equipped competition we drove) Everyone who sees it says "What is it?" and then wants one."

Great looking and comfortable. I feel safe.

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Stylish and comfortable with all the electronics."

Cons: "Fuel economy in town."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

"This is my dream car. I have to sell it because my finances have changed. This car would make a great family vehicle and also a great vehicle to drive your clients around. I have owned many cross over vehicle and I have not enjoyed this one far more than any of the others. The only negative is the gas mileage in town. I now do more in town driving because I am retired."

Style and comfort with a boss engine.

Best V6 SUV

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "A great all purpose vehicle."

Cons: "Not one"

"We needed a truck or SUV to pull our new boat. After a great deal of research we decided on the Durango. It pulls our 19' Jet Boat with ease. Even on steep ramps we have never had an issue. Towing or not, the ride is just fantastic. The quiet cabin and smooth ride, makes us glad we didn't choose a truck. A great choice for long trips too."

Great family Car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, Technology within the vehicle"

Cons: "Gas Milage even w/VVT, road noise, reaview sight"

"I really like this vehicle. 3RD row seating is a must for our family and the storage space available with the 3rd row in use is the best we've ever had. I wish I had the 8 speed trasnmission because the 5 speed is not really very good with the HEMI. But hey, It's got a HEMI!! It's difficult to see around you using only the rear view mirror, but the blind spot indicator is really helpfull."