2011 Dodge Durango

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

One of the best on the road.

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Cons: "I really can't say anything bad about this SUV."

"I am surprised at the gas mileage as we get 24-26mpg on the hiway, it drops in the city but overall we get 22mpg most of the time with a combination of city and hiway. It handles amazingly well for a bigger SUV. My granddaughters love the 3rd seat. I really can't complain about the Durago as we have 14,00 miles on it, with only one minor problem with the seat. We can go through the snow like crazy(we had this last year). It really handled great on the snow, better than anything else I have driven."

Dodge Durango Citadel is the best SUV in all areas

By on Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pros: "You have to drive one to know that this is truly the best of the best"

"I tested Explorer, Highlander, Piliot, Arcadia, Traverse. None came close if your looking for a 5-7 passenger SUV - Inovation - style - Power (The V-8 Hemi turns to a powerful 4 cylinder when cruising and wil get 25 mpg) - Value - Comfort A Hybrid gets good gas mileage but is heavy and what happens to the battery when it dies? A Diesel is better for the environment than any Hybrid but it's a shame the clean Diesel SuV are so costly or would have preferred to buy. I am extremely happy and proud of my Durango that shows America can make great vehicles!!! Toyota or Honda had none of the high tech options the Citadel has."

CITADEL, AWD, HEMI, 7 seats, need I say more...

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pros: "HEMI POWER, Adaptive Cruise Control. Awesome truck"

Cons: "Oil Change not set interval it asks for oil change"

No words needed.

"I bought my fully loaded 2012 Citadel new for a steal and set out on a long road trip, after 102 hours behind the wheel and over 6000 miles, I can say I have tried all things possible: below freezing temps, snow, sand, mud, and rain and endurance 2100 miles stopping only to fuel it and the family. Comfort is beyond, my 6 month pregnant wife, 4 and 6 year olds all liked the heated seats and tri-zone climate control just to name a few things. I love the traffic and weather live updates. Also auto everything, headlights (to include high beam off and on), wipers, blind spot, forward collision warning and adaptive cruise control all I have to do is steer. Minus is the oil change interval is determined by the truck, by speed, time idling, and time in general, not by milage. Oil change average 30-ish dollars, not bad."

No words needed.

Great for a family

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

Pros: "wonderful price,looks great,drives well"

Cons: "no step/running board to get into suv"

"I just got my car a week ago and bought it certified and I love it. I got the crew awd and my son who is almost 2 years old loves sitting up high and I have a baby on the way, who will be here shortly. When I took the car for a test drive I got in the third row(yes, I did 8 months pregnant and all) and I had plenty of room and that was very important to me because when my husband is driving and the kids are fussy I can go to the third row to make sure they are fine.There is alot of leg room in the second row plus I love the fact that there is an outlet in the second row so my son can watch his dvd. The voice connect works very well and I love the touch screen radio. The car gives you a lot for its money and it drives very well and looks great. I am so happy with this vehicle as it sits high, has great steering, and nice features including the rear view camera,fog lamps,blue tooth and sooo much more.. I can say that I am a proud owner, the trunk space is much bigger than the highlander and the acura mdx so Im glad i chose the durango cause at first I was skeptical about an american car as I use to have a toyota and my husband has nissan but OVERALL WE MADE A GREAT CHOOSE.... I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS:)"

Kept us alive

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

"I was in an accident where I was hit from the passengers side in an intersection. I had 3 children ages 5 and under in my backseat. My Durango was knocked on its side slid and finally came back up resting on its wheels. All of us exited the vehicles with minor bumps and bruises. May I say by the Grace Of God"