2009 Dodge Durango

Based on 732 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great features, rocky ride

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I bought this vehicle with the Hemi new in 2006. Had problems from the start. It has many great features, great radio, DVD. Not enough leg room in the back seat for my two kids. Not enough storage space. Traded in an Armada that had minor problems. The driver door vibrates when shut. Bad wind noise. Vibration when going over 65. Dealer said is normal. I've driven many vehicles and never have had vibration this bad. Mileage is ok for a vehicle this size. Could be better. Value dropped 50% after six months. Want to trade but with such negative equity I won't be able to for years and then it won't be worth anything. Wish I'd kept the Armada."

Test Drive and See

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"For the money this is the best SUV in its class. It has so much room compared to its competitors, very stylish, Great on Gas and has enough torque to pull everything I want. I purchased the Durango in Oregon and had no problem traveling on Mount Hood in the winter. The one I have is all wheel drive with 4 wheel drive at the turn of a switch. Has no problems traveling to and on the beach in Hawaii. I would not only recommend it I would definitely continue to buy this SUV as long as they make it. You can't go wrong Test Drive One Today and you to will agree."

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"I never thought I would get a fully loaded car but I love it!!! My last car was a durango as well and I have had no problems!"

Love it!

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"Never thought I would but i love it. I use mine for many uses, from flea marketing to treacherous dirt roads covered in ice with steep inclines, to long distance family drives. I can fit anyone or anythign into it at a moments notice. It drives wonderfully, lots, power when I need it, and over all comfortable, except that the drivers seat is a little hard for my taste, but I can adjust it any way I want. I love the rear air, my mechanic husband was dubious about owning one but he is happy i bought it now, (he's never had to work on it) I will probably never go back."