2009 Dodge Durango

Based on 723 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Durango Diva

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"I was so nervous when purchasing a new SUV. I've had several bad experiences. Both from the dealers and the performance of the SUV after I've gotten it home. My 2004 Durango is by far the best SUV I have ever owned. I LOVE THIS THING!!!! All the extras I wanted and then some. Comfortably seats my family. My husband is 6'6.5" and my 3 boys are each a foot above average heights for their ages. Never skipped a beat or required a repair. I would absolutely buy it again and will. Best tip...shop for what you want online before you go to the dealer. Have print outs from several different dealers in hand when you walk through the door. Don't get your financing at the dealer! I went to Road Loans and had a wonderful experience. I ended up with a great deal on a great SUV. $2,500 below Kelly Blue Book...at the dealer. 8% LESS on the financing interest rate than the dealer offered me. Road Loans was $0 down and the dealer wanted 20% (with the higher interest rate). LOVING MY DURANGO!!!"

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I wouldn't recommend this vehicle. Horrendous roar when windows are open and wind tunnel with them closed. Seat belt plastic breaks. Door seals have fallen off twice. Doors vibrate. There's no storage room with 3rd seat. Gas mileage isn't what they advertise. I get 11 in town and sometimes, on rare occasions, 21 on highway. Don't leave in the sun unless you cover the dash, dash turns sticky and can't clean it."

Very Happy

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"We love the power of the Hemi. We love the size and the comfortable third-row seat. We are were even pleasantly surprised by the 21 freeway MPG!"

I am buying a new one!

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I love this 2004 Durango, I have had no problems with it except for the power outlets blowing fuses when trying to use more than one device with them. I have put 16,000 miles on it since buying it. The only thing I have had to do is change the oil, but I had all of the recommended services performed at 30,000 miles. Because of all the traveling I do (usually with up to 3 kids in tow) I needed something with USABLE power outlets, so when approached by a sales person today while I was leaving the service department, I decided to go with a 2007 which has a 115V outlet in the dash. My payment may go up, but all the warranties start over... which is just an added bonus as far as I am concerned. I live in the mountains, but mileage averages 22 on the highway and 16-18 in town."

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"Take on many road trips. fits 5 comfortably with luggage. very trust worthy. main computer "died" after one year of purchase dealer fixed with no problems. (warranty covered) great family vehicle.."