2009 Dodge Durango

Based on 732 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Very Happy

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"We love the power of the Hemi. We love the size and the comfortable third-row seat. We are were even pleasantly surprised by the 21 freeway MPG!"

I am buying a new one!

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"I love this 2004 Durango, I have had no problems with it except for the power outlets blowing fuses when trying to use more than one device with them. I have put 16,000 miles on it since buying it. The only thing I have had to do is change the oil, but I had all of the recommended services performed at 30,000 miles. Because of all the traveling I do (usually with up to 3 kids in tow) I needed something with USABLE power outlets, so when approached by a sales person today while I was leaving the service department, I decided to go with a 2007 which has a 115V outlet in the dash. My payment may go up, but all the warranties start over... which is just an added bonus as far as I am concerned. I live in the mountains, but mileage averages 22 on the highway and 16-18 in town."

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"Take on many road trips. fits 5 comfortably with luggage. very trust worthy. main computer "died" after one year of purchase dealer fixed with no problems. (warranty covered) great family vehicle.."

ok suv

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"There are a few things that need to be perfected on the Durango. For example, the air conditioner doesn't cool the vehicle fast enough. It has a really bad blind spot, and It is not easy to get in and out of, even with running boards. Very important! The air conditioner vents keep falling apart. We have had to repair ours several times. They should be fine as long as you don't touch or adjust them. NO JOKE. In addition, there has been a recall pertaining to wiring in the dash catching fire. All in all, it has been the best vehicle for the money, in it's class."

Great driving vehicle

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "hemi v8 on the road gets great gas mileage,"

Cons: "third row seat is useless"

"We purchased this vehicle in 2006 we had a DVD player installed and have driven this SUV for 8 years now and no problems to speak of. The only negitive I have is the third row seat, it. absolutely useless to us. we very seldom raise the second row seats, only when we have infrequent passengers. If you have a vehicle such as this Durango, the vehicles with no third row seat seem to have much more rear seat legroom. having said all that, this vehicle would be perfect for a family with small children"