2008 Dodge Durango

Based on 737 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Best Vehicle I Have Owned

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

"I bought my 2005 Limited w/Hemi and it had about 81,000. I had to replace the Catalytic Converter as it was shot and of course warranty was up at 80,000. I did not hold this against the vehicle as it was just one of those things where there was probably something in the gas and not really a big deal. I also replaced the multi-switch that controls turn signals and wipers. Total repairs are about $400. The truck drives great and can tow a lot. I do not have MDS as I just missed out on that and I get 13-14 with a very heavy foot. I don't understand why people talk bad about Dodge this vehicle is great and so was my last Durango and Grand Cherokee. If you are out there shopping I would suggest you take a look at a rig like this as they really are a gem. They cost less than a Tahoe and have way less issues from what I have found. I don't have a warranty on mine and have about 103,000 on my truck and I really don't care this thing runs great."

good all around suv

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"i have a 2006 durango with the hemi v-8 and its fully loaded leather dvd 2 setting driver seat rear air you get the point i have had NO problems and the car can flat out fly. for an suv, love the car wouldnt trade it for anything"

Just Totaled My 2005 LTD

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Just Totaled My 2005 LTD fully loaded with a hemi 5.7. I should not have walked away from this accident if you see the outside. I spun out on ice and caught solid ground and rolled it 3-4 times. The roof was crushed in and the sides looked like they were hit with a 10,000 lb bolder 3 or more times. Other than the moon roof blowing up, no other window broke. The inside was a little shorter, but other than that no internal damage. The structure of the vehicle held together, and i know thats how i walked away from it."

Extremely comfortable!

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"I was very impressed with this vehicle! I drove it off of the showroom floor directly home to pack to evacuate to LA because of Hurricane Ike! It drove like it was driving itself! It was so very easy to drive and the comfort was incredible! I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone!"

big family suv

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"This vehicle is very nice for families that have more than four kids-we have 5. Overlooking the ongoing electrical issues, the vehicle is a very nice vehicle. It is reliable-the electrical issues do not have an effect on how the vehicle performs, the breaking is awesome, and it handles nice in the mountains, and even thought it is a 2x4-it handles well in 2-4 inches of snow, the gas mileage is so-so, and if you have a large family-its best to do any shopping without the kids-lack of room behind the third row. There is only room for a double stroller, and a small diaper bag behind the third row. If using two car seats you can only use the latch system on the seats closest to the rear doors-thus any other child has to put the middle part of the backseat down in order to get into the back. For a teenager-it can be difficult. Improvements could be made in the roominess-the dashboard-too big-wasted space, and improvements have been made in the newer models in M.P.G. Also this vehicle is known for "cheap" trim, when I purchased this vehicle, the trim on the sides of the front seats were already cracked, and I have seen this on other Durangos like mine-the cost for replacement for both sides around $260.00. overall Happy with what I drive-except for the electrical issues"