2007 Dodge Durango

Based on 736 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Just Totaled My 2005 LTD

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"Just Totaled My 2005 LTD fully loaded with a hemi 5.7. I should not have walked away from this accident if you see the outside. I spun out on ice and caught solid ground and rolled it 3-4 times. The roof was crushed in and the sides looked like they were hit with a 10,000 lb bolder 3 or more times. Other than the moon roof blowing up, no other window broke. The inside was a little shorter, but other than that no internal damage. The structure of the vehicle held together, and i know thats how i walked away from it."

Extremely comfortable!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I was very impressed with this vehicle! I drove it off of the showroom floor directly home to pack to evacuate to LA because of Hurricane Ike! It drove like it was driving itself! It was so very easy to drive and the comfort was incredible! I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone!"

big family suv

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"This vehicle is very nice for families that have more than four kids-we have 5. Overlooking the ongoing electrical issues, the vehicle is a very nice vehicle. It is reliable-the electrical issues do not have an effect on how the vehicle performs, the breaking is awesome, and it handles nice in the mountains, and even thought it is a 2x4-it handles well in 2-4 inches of snow, the gas mileage is so-so, and if you have a large family-its best to do any shopping without the kids-lack of room behind the third row. There is only room for a double stroller, and a small diaper bag behind the third row. If using two car seats you can only use the latch system on the seats closest to the rear doors-thus any other child has to put the middle part of the backseat down in order to get into the back. For a teenager-it can be difficult. Improvements could be made in the roominess-the dashboard-too big-wasted space, and improvements have been made in the newer models in M.P.G. Also this vehicle is known for "cheap" trim, when I purchased this vehicle, the trim on the sides of the front seats were already cracked, and I have seen this on other Durangos like mine-the cost for replacement for both sides around $260.00. overall Happy with what I drive-except for the electrical issues"

EXCELLENT SUV

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"This is the sixth Dodge truck that my wife and I have purchased---- all of them new. This is the first one that has depreciated so much. That doesn't matter since we love this '06 Limited. Love the HEMI, styling, ride, comfort, and reliability. I will keep this one for a long time if it remains reliable. Can't imagine traveling in anything but this Durango. And for those that complain about the mileage-----what in the heck are you buying a heavy V8 powered SUV for? Go buy some econo box and hope you don't get in an accident."

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

best suv i ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"I baught this Suv and I love it I have never had a better vehicle. It is great on Gas and has just enough power for me it can get up and go for those who tend to have a lead foot. It never uses any oil and as long as you keep up the genreal maintance it should be a very good investment."

Okay vehicle

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I bought this vehicle new in 2005. Many problems in first year with wiring. Main computer went out this year. Fixed under warranty but still having problems with a/c working when it wants to and vehicle running after turning the ignition off and taking key out. Dealer unable to find problem. Smooth ride, bad blind spot on both sides of windshield. Family has a time climbing in and out."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "safe"

Cons: "19mpg tops"

"We have owned this car since it was new great price and dealer satisfaction, you can drive a long way with this vehicle it is a nice quiet ride, I replaced a water pump, brakes and it is rusting under the gas cap like many I have seen in this area, such a shame they should have recalled them for that. holds 8 if you have to, good bang for the buck, still handles and runs like new,"

Safty and comfort

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "everything but the cons"

Cons: "taxes, gas mileage"

"When I purchased the Durango. The first thing I noticed besides it size was the seats when I sat in them for a half hour my legs were not hurting. As I looked thru the car its roominess. LOL then I noticed electric windows and locks. After a half hour this was the vehicle I wanted I felt safe and welcomed home. I had been in accident a few weeks before. Safety is and was a big issue I have had no problems and have not regreted the decision I made 2years ago"

This vehicle is a work horse and family vechile.

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, with great comfort for our family of 4"

Cons: "Gas hog"

"I have little repair done on the vehicle. It run and ride great. It has been a main stay in our family since 2005. It's our road car. We take it on all of our long road trips."