2007 Dodge Durango

Based on 701 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Hands down the best SUV i have owned

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, powerful, great 4 off road"

Cons: "bad on gas."

"I know most people would not think of the Durango as an off road vehicle. But I lifted mine 4 inches. I also added some 20x12.5 in rims on 33s off road tires. Guessing that added to the poor gas mileage. But with just the K&N intake and straight dual Magnaflow exhaust the Durango feels Powerful and was great on gas, again till i added the big heavy rims. But i have to say some of my most fun moments the Durango has taken me there, and the Arizona trails such as Chiva Falls have been a blast to drive through. My Durango is 10k short of 200000 and still runs like a champ. I truly believe that with regular maintenance my Durango will get me to 300k without any problems as it has been since i got it."

Spacious and convenient with flaws

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Lots of room, 3 rows (stow-able), entertainment"

Cons: "GAS GUZZLER, randomly shuts off, slow acceleration"

"Pros: Large, lots of room, convenient (6-CD changer, satellite radio, lots of cup holders) Cons: terrible gas mileage, car shuts off randomly when turning the steering wheel all the way, doors are heavy Overall, this car is great if you have a large family and disposable income for gas."

I Love my 2004 Dodge Durrango!!!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Safe, dependable, great looking, runs great"

"I bought my 2004 Dodge Durango new and loaded and never had any problems with it except for new tires and oil changes!!! I only put 41,000 miles on it so far and can not find any car as dependable as mine. Yes the gas mileage may not be so great, but the money I saved on no repairs in 10 years, made up for 12/17 MPG. It's tough, strong, good looking and safe!"

I was warned

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

"I was warned that everything went wrong after 100,000 miles and how pricey it is to fix. We have taken very well care of it and at first it was very nice but then lights started popping on from every corner! The gas kills my family every week we put about 70 dollars in to fill it up once. Would not buy one again and wish that we could finance another car."

Best Bang for the Buck

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

Pros: "Hemi, Great in Snow, Exterior Styling"

Cons: "Fuel Mileage, Cheap Interior Plastics"

"I've owned my 2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD Hemi for 6 years and it's been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned. In that time, the only issue I've had was a bad EGR Valve (easy fix). Other then that, it's just been basic maintenance. The Durango has plenty of power and drives smooth. Fuel economy isn't great, but I knew that when I bought it. Winter handling is the best I've ever experienced. Total confidence driving in the deepest snow with the AWD selected. If you need a vehicle that is great in snow, can seat 8 and tow/haul, then this is the one."