2007 Dodge Durango

Based on 711 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great vehicle

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "safe"

Cons: "19mpg tops"

"We have owned this car since it was new great price and dealer satisfaction, you can drive a long way with this vehicle it is a nice quiet ride, I replaced a water pump, brakes and it is rusting under the gas cap like many I have seen in this area, such a shame they should have recalled them for that. holds 8 if you have to, good bang for the buck, still handles and runs like new,"

310,000 Reliable miles

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, heavy, good looking"

Cons: "16.5 MPG"

"I drove this beast into the ground. It looked great until it hit a ditch last week and was totaled. I definitely got my moneys worth and consider the vehicle a great value for the miles I received from it. It had some AC issues, and some sunroof leaking issues. The local Dodge dealer is not that customer/service friendly. Luckily I did not have to deal with them often."

Love, love, love my Durango

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"I have owned my 2005 Dodge Durango for 7 years. It has gone through mild and severe winters and never failed me, not even a sluggish start. This includes time when it sat out in the elements and when it was parked in a garage. It has taken my family to Florida 4 times and to Gatlinburg many times....and it never one time faltered. It has provided me transportation to and from work, many work trips, and any other errand I needed to run. I could not be happier with this car. In fact, my husband just bought me a 2013 GMC Yukon and I cannot bring myself to enjoy it for the sheer fact that I truly loved driving my Durango."

this vehicle had been maintained regularly

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"I have had the body rust professionally repaired several times and have custom brakes on all four wheels. It also has custom wheels and tires for summer. It has a weston grille guard with the lights mounted in it."

good until.....

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Bought mine used with 25k, loved it, drives smoothly, great in snow, steers like a car, tows like a dream, no issues and only regular maintainance for most part. The issue with gas coming back out when filling up that someone else mentioned was a recall issue so gas tank replaced at no charge ( I had the issue in 2008) but then tierod broke, started having electrical issues-wipers turn on when truck is started, outlets stopped working,heated seats stopped working for a few days, and other various electrical problems. Then at around 100k, blower motor for heat/ac went, the wiring also melted/burned out, all major parts going at once- water pump, trannie line leaks, control arms and wheel bearings/joints...but worst is the electrical issue has magnified to where truck shifts itself in /out of 4wd on its own while driving, 4wd indicator lights go on/off, remote door unlock or even just opening doors triggers he transfer case even if truck is parked and off...googled issue and apparently there are hundreds of Durango and Ram owners with the same issue...mechanics pinpojnt it to a short in the ac or transfer case, mega bucks to fix. I am ready to roll it off a cliff at this point...."