2007 Dodge Durango

Based on 693 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

this vehicle had been maintained regularly

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"I have had the body rust professionally repaired several times and have custom brakes on all four wheels. It also has custom wheels and tires for summer. It has a weston grille guard with the lights mounted in it."

good until.....

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"Bought mine used with 25k, loved it, drives smoothly, great in snow, steers like a car, tows like a dream, no issues and only regular maintainance for most part. The issue with gas coming back out when filling up that someone else mentioned was a recall issue so gas tank replaced at no charge ( I had the issue in 2008) but then tierod broke, started having electrical issues-wipers turn on when truck is started, outlets stopped working,heated seats stopped working for a few days, and other various electrical problems. Then at around 100k, blower motor for heat/ac went, the wiring also melted/burned out, all major parts going at once- water pump, trannie line leaks, control arms and wheel bearings/joints...but worst is the electrical issue has magnified to where truck shifts itself in /out of 4wd on its own while driving, 4wd indicator lights go on/off, remote door unlock or even just opening doors triggers he transfer case even if truck is parked and off...googled issue and apparently there are hundreds of Durango and Ram owners with the same issue...mechanics pinpojnt it to a short in the ac or transfer case, mega bucks to fix. I am ready to roll it off a cliff at this point...."

Best Vehicle that we ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Proud to own"

"Much better truck than the new body style"

this has been a very good vehicle for our family.

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "this vehicle has been great for family road trips"

Cons: "the vehicle does not have good suspension"

"One of the best ve"

A monster of a truck

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "high stance, great drive, look great"

Cons: "no aux hook up"

"I bought this truck used. I bought this truck knowing it had a hemi. So I wasn't surprised with the fuel economy like some of the people on here. An awesome truck! If driven soft, can get 21 mpg. Hard driving will give you closer to 14 mpg. Lots of power when needed. Lots of space. Great feel when driven. Sound very tough when just barely touching the gas. If you want good fuel economy, don't get this truck. If don't mind paying the extra amount to fill it up, one HECK of a truck!"

I have loved my Durango for 10 years.

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, and lots of room."

Cons: "Gas mileage isn't great, but it's a big SUV."

"I bought this car new in 2004. I have always had a 30 to 40 minute commute to work and back. I put 227,500 miles on it so far. I broke down one time only, because of a bad water pump. Other than that I had no flats, or mechanical problems, until now. It is old and tired, and it has served me well. I feel like I am losing an old friend. My kids are grown, and I am downsizing."

Most reliable truck I've ever owned.

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "Power, interior size/seating, decent gas mileage"

Cons: "Ride, handling in snow (4x2)"

"I traded my 2003 Durango in to buy my 2004 Durango new and have loved every minute of owning it. It has loads of cargo space. I've moved my entire house twice using only my Durango. With the Hemi, this thing has plenty of power; however, that power is a downfall in snow. I've had only one real issue with the truck and that was the power steering system, but that appears to have been resolved. I drove the truck for 5 years in South Korea and learned that even as big as it is, it can go down some seriously small roads without any problem. Visibility is good, ride could be better, but it's overall a lot of fun to drive."

Hands down the best SUV i have owned

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, powerful, great 4 off road"

Cons: "bad on gas."

"I know most people would not think of the Durango as an off road vehicle. But I lifted mine 4 inches. I also added some 20x12.5 in rims on 33s off road tires. Guessing that added to the poor gas mileage. But with just the K&N intake and straight dual Magnaflow exhaust the Durango feels Powerful and was great on gas, again till i added the big heavy rims. But i have to say some of my most fun moments the Durango has taken me there, and the Arizona trails such as Chiva Falls have been a blast to drive through. My Durango is 10k short of 200000 and still runs like a champ. I truly believe that with regular maintenance my Durango will get me to 300k without any problems as it has been since i got it."

Spacious and convenient with flaws

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Lots of room, 3 rows (stow-able), entertainment"

Cons: "GAS GUZZLER, randomly shuts off, slow acceleration"

"Pros: Large, lots of room, convenient (6-CD changer, satellite radio, lots of cup holders) Cons: terrible gas mileage, car shuts off randomly when turning the steering wheel all the way, doors are heavy Overall, this car is great if you have a large family and disposable income for gas."

I Love my 2004 Dodge Durrango!!!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Safe, dependable, great looking, runs great"

"I bought my 2004 Dodge Durango new and loaded and never had any problems with it except for new tires and oil changes!!! I only put 41,000 miles on it so far and can not find any car as dependable as mine. Yes the gas mileage may not be so great, but the money I saved on no repairs in 10 years, made up for 12/17 MPG. It's tough, strong, good looking and safe!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25