2002 Dodge Durango

8.1

Based on 969 Ratings for the 1998 - 2003 models.

Wonderful Vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "This vehicle is great for all tasks you perform!"

Cons: "It does drink alot of gas..."

"I absolutely LOVE my '99 Durango! I'm a mom-on-the-go and this SUV is PERFECT!! My kids have dance, cheerleading, softball, volleyball, and 4H and on top of it all, I'm have to take other children with us a lot. It's great because there is plenty of room for everyone and their gear! Traveling is wonderful also because there are several power-ports so that no one is fighting over them and I still get to charge my stuff too! It drives like a car but performs like a truck. So I wouldn't trade mine for anything but a newer model!!"

Love Love Love

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

"I am the original owner of my 2001 Durango. I love it even with 256,000 miles. Not sure why they changed the style because to me it is perfect - sporty, comfortable and perfect size. I can carry the family or I can haul around an extension ladder, stove or wheel barrel. My boyfriend always says "I wish you loved me as much as you love that darn Durango". Still see a lot of them on the road. It has been handed down to my daughter. Still looks new! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!"

Best vehicle I own for snow!!

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pros: "roomie for bunch of teens and traveling"

Cons: "gas hog!!"

"This durango's the best, most reliable car I own. Have owned for 8 yrs and had 68k miles. Have had to change rack, PS pump, shocks all around, cv shafts, brakes(obv)and battery. However, this is the BEST car for Maine winters! I let my teens drive it throughout winter season because I feel secure with them in it! I've owned jeeps, vans, trucks, and scoobie-doos and this BY FAR is the best in bad weather. Always starts and can control in bad conditions. My saftey net for my kids... Bad on gas but saftey first"

I have enjoyed this SUV

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"I bought my 2000 durango right off the dealership floor with 26 miles on it. I have never had any major repairs needed in 100,000 miles and have made sure that oil changes and such are done on a regular basis. Love the room so versatile and can do just about anything except move a refrigerator. The seats fold down for a completely flat surface which works great for camping or the drive in. I would gladly purchase another Dodge!"

Bestest Car in the World

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "sturdy, safe, roomy, attractive, reliable"

"I have had my Durango for 13 years, bought right off the lot. I never keep things, I'm always onto the newest thing, leaving the old things behind. This car is so wonderful and perfect, I have it still. It is sturdy, tall, big but amazingly compact at the same time, feels like high quality materials (not cheap materials) were used to build it, strong (can pull anything and get you unstuck easily), and is extremely safe for my beautiful kiddos and dog to ride in. I have hit a moose in Alaska and we felt nothing (killed the moose). I have hit a deer in Missouri going 65...felt just a bump! Damage to the front each time...yes...damage to myself and my kids...nothing! We are travelers and have gone all over the United States in this car...you can live in it because it is so roomy, and you can move a TON of things at once in it! If only other things in life were built for any and all purposes and to last like the 2002 Dodge Durango!!! Sigh..."