2015 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,470 - $16,628.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/7.7

8.2

Based on 136 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Car started to have electrical problems 2nd year

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive handles well great attention to detai"

Cons: "electrial problems galore"

"Check engine light kept coming on. TPM changed 2 times, PCM changed 3 times, complete wiring harness change from lights back to the dashboard, battery changed 2 times. In dealership for repairs in the last 3 months 12 times for check engine light."

Nicest small car I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Reasonable price - very fun to drive - comfortable"

Cons: "Really none so far"

"I call it my "Charger Lite" - I have had the car for approx 3 weeks. I love the features and the performance. It's easy to get a "lead" foot. Bought the Limited model with the Dual Dry Clutch. So Much Fun! Handles great - draws a lot of attention everywhere I park. The interior is the best quality of any car I have ever owned. Test drive one you'll be hooked."

13 Dart not worth it. to many problems.

By on Monday, June 6, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive."

Cons: "turbo(REPLACED 3 times)"

"lets just say this car has been in the shop 3 to 4 times a year for lots of different things, from the turbo(REPLACED 3 times)to the oil leak. New dash cluster new clutch. problems with the plugs and cylinder 3 misfire and there are some more problems as well. For a 2013 and it is now 2016 the car is not that old. i do not recommend this car for any one. Dodge needs to step up ad fix the problems that keep going wrong with my Dart and others that are having the same problems. Ps: Bring back the dodge Avenger, that was a good car. it was a nice ride with a grate body style... thank you. CHmalo"

Owned many different vehicles, the best yet!

By on Sunday, December 20, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, good gas mileage."

Cons: "steering wheel control stem has too many functions"

"Purchased this Dart new over 3 years ago and have driven over 41K miles. Needed a vehicle which provided good gas mileage and I haven't been disappointed. Since new MPG has consistently been 36 during long trips, 25 around town. Reliability has been excellent. The transmission had 1 flash update, other than that just oil changes and tires. I love the handling and ride, both in town and on trips. The only complaint is with the turn signal stem. Wipers, hi-beams, turn signal; too much for one stem. My other car has the same set-up and i hate it..."

Been amazing so far!

By on Monday, April 8, 2013

"I have been looking at one of these since I saw the first commercial. Test drove them a couple times till finally it was time to get one. It is very comfortable to drive. You can really feel the Turbo kick in. And of course the gas mileage and style are great."

Be a buzzsaw!

By on Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pros: "Styles, miles, and smiles"

Cons: "????"

"I bought this car. I wasn't planning on it, but I test drove it, liked it, and made a deal. I got the dealer to rustproof it, throw in a 2 year service package and a year of Sirius. The Italian version sells for $24k. I bought mine for $18k. I get the same power as I did in my Mazda 3, with better gas mileage, styling, and handling. Why not?"

Non-stop problems

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "MPG (when it goes), fun to drive (when it drives)"

Cons: "unreliable, constantly broken, expensive repairs"

"Here's a quick list for our SXT 1.4T manual: I had to replace the blower moter at 8500 (it was making a very loud noise). At 28k the clutch pedal had been sticking occasionally (dealership just greased it and gave it back) and the fuel gauge stopped working occasionally (they ordered a new computer). The car was chugging, sputtering, and losing power randomly at various RPMs, couldn't get the dealership to recreate it, they suggested that the 30k service was due. Performed 30k service, including spark plugs (used Denso plugs - gapped correctly). At 35k sputtering and shuttering got worse, car would skip when shifting. At 38k the dealership suggested we had "bad plugs" but wouldn't tell me what was bad other than "non-GKN/Mopar" so I bought the GKN plugs (which they wanted to charge me $350 to replace 4 plugs) and put those in, the problem continued but was not as bad. We took it to another dealership and they cleared a misfire code and couldn't find the problem. In the middle of this, the car broke down and stranded us in Vermont in the middle of the night. Their next attempt was to replace the computer finally, but that didn't fix it. Two dealerships later and 4 visits later, the final dealership we tried (on their 3rd attempt) finally got it to misfire for them, they replaced a coil-pack. This was at 46k. We dealt with this issue from 28k to 46k...it has been very difficult. Meanwhile, the gas door has also been stuck everytime it's below 30F outside, and the motor that releases the door lever just died on us. To get gas, you have to pop the trunk, pull back the carpet on that side and reach your hand behind it to pull a little yellow cable then with your other hand pull on the gas door. The door lock buttons on the driver side door also just stopped working. The clutch pedal still sticks all the time and if you drive on rough roads, the wheels bend. I just hit a pothole, which destroyed a wheel and tire simultaneously. I'm in the process of trying to get that replaced now. Supposedly two of the other wheels are "slightly" bent too. If you try to contact Dodge directly they tell you to go talk to a dealership. Most of the dealerships I've been to are swindlers that have no interest in helping you or even talking about your warranty. I found one good one, one. I'm trying to work with them now, but they're an hour from my house, so that's fun when your car barely drives. We are very unhappy with this car and Dodge in general at this point."

One of the best cars I have ever owned

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, very good safety features."

Cons: "Soon I will not be the cool new car around."

"I had my DART Rallye for a month and a half and I had just made my first payment. I crashed with a pickup truck and four air bags were deployed, the car was a total loss. Very good safety features!! Tomorrow I will be picking up my new DART Rallye (same color)."

Great Car for the Money

By on Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pros: "Great Price Fun to drive Looks good"

Cons: "needs more Power taller first gear"

"Ive only had car for 2 weeks now. So far so good. Great gas milage fun to drive handles great. Definately get the manual the automatic ( Yawn ZZZZZ ) Great acceleration on the freeway. Great buy for the $$$$$$"

Best car in compact class

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pros: "touch screen for everything, great looking in /out"

Cons: "there aren't any!!"

"Touch screen is large and operates everything. Torquey motor fun to drive and delivers 40+ mpg on the highway. Interior great looking and the leather is very luxurious. The glove compartment holds my laptop. I have owned several other compact cars and the Dart is the head of the class. Heated steering wheel great in the winter. Back up camera clear and accurate. If this car was Japanese or German the Automotive Press would be singing it's praises!"