2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,575 - $18,269.

10/7.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

reliable and a looker

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Style Tech MPG"

Cons: "acceleration weighty"

"Dollar for Doller you cant get more car or features/space for your $$. Was looking at a Focus nice car but not near enough space. I have the standard engine 2.0 because I read reviews of the 1.4T Fiat engine and knew better. WAY too many problems with the 1.4 Turbo. The acceleration is a little tepid at first (car is heavier than it shoudl be) but after more miles it is totally adequate for the size of car. It should weigh about 500lbs less. The MPG for the 2.0 auto is 27 and 34 and I just drove it to Charleston SC and back at an average speed of 75mph and i attained a MPG average of 35-36 at that speed. No complaints about MPG from me. As for repairs 0 has been required. Had 1 oil change and they did the software update at the same time. I was a VW driver before and I do miss the german engineering but the little italian is holding up quite well. LOL one warning DO NOT GET THIS CAR IN A BOLD COLOR unless you enjoy peple looking at you. I do so I got the Header Orange I love it."

Confort on Wheels

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Great Gas mileage, Luxurious"

Cons: "Slow Take off"

"I bought my 2013 Dart in September. I have the Limited fully loaded with everything you can think of. The only faults I have found is that with the Dual Dry Clutch system, it is very hesitant to take off. Trying to beat traffic can be dangerous because it doesn't have instant take off. You can punch the gas and it will hesitate for about 1.2 seconds before it puts you in your seat and takes off. Other than that, the luxury and comfort is fa nominal. I did have one other issue, at about the 3500 mile mark, my check engine light came on. I had to take it in to get a Transmission Control Module replaced on it. The take off got better but it still has the hesitation. Gas mileage is AMAZING. Costs less than 50 bucks to fill at 3.50 a gallon, and goes forever on a tank. I would say if you are going to buy this car, do not get it with the Turbo and Dual Dry Clutch, get it with the 2.0 tiger shark Engine. You lose 5 miles per gallon but the take off is so much better."

Better mpg then rated

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Mpg! awesome options. interior. storage. Price"

Cons: "Gas petal could be lower"

"Got a sxt with the 2.0 L. So far I have been averaging 36 mpg hwy, best i got 40 mpg. Around town 27 mpg the epa rating is 24 and 34.i got it over a chevy malibu because it was About the same size just a little smaller. much more standard options and better price."

Good Job Dodge on this car

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and quite like a big car"

"I have this car for 10 days and I am really impressed with how it drives. It has a big car feel which I really like. I bought this car because it looks great and is very quite on the inside when driving it. I have a Rallye with all the bells and whistles that I bought thru Overseas Military cars sales for under $22K. The 1.4L Multiair Turbo and DDCT Auto was definitely the right choice for the power and fun to drive factor. I am very happy with this car."

Love it!!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive!!"

Cons: "Gas pedal is a bit too high."

"I've had the Dart SXT for about two weeks now and it is an awesome car! Fun to drive and very good on gas! The seats are a little bit uncomfortable but not a huge issue. I recommend this car to anyone who is looking for something affordable and reliable!"