2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,694 - $16,300.

10/7.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Great car

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

"Very quick car I have not driven a car with this much power since I was young, Very responsive, brakes are exelent, corners like a race car. The seats are very comfotable. Inside has a lot of room,huge trunk. 35mpg combination driving this is with the 1.4 turbo and the 6 speed manual transmission"

great car i love it

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage and it shifts smoothly"

Cons: "the ring around the dash should be brighter"

"its amazing fun to drive its a small car but it has plenty of room on the inside the duel exhaust sounds great"

reliable and a looker

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Style Tech MPG"

Cons: "acceleration weighty"

"Dollar for Doller you cant get more car or features/space for your $$. Was looking at a Focus nice car but not near enough space. I have the standard engine 2.0 because I read reviews of the 1.4T Fiat engine and knew better. WAY too many problems with the 1.4 Turbo. The acceleration is a little tepid at first (car is heavier than it shoudl be) but after more miles it is totally adequate for the size of car. It should weigh about 500lbs less. The MPG for the 2.0 auto is 27 and 34 and I just drove it to Charleston SC and back at an average speed of 75mph and i attained a MPG average of 35-36 at that speed. No complaints about MPG from me. As for repairs 0 has been required. Had 1 oil change and they did the software update at the same time. I was a VW driver before and I do miss the german engineering but the little italian is holding up quite well. LOL one warning DO NOT GET THIS CAR IN A BOLD COLOR unless you enjoy peple looking at you. I do so I got the Header Orange I love it."

Confort on Wheels

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Great Gas mileage, Luxurious"

Cons: "Slow Take off"

"I bought my 2013 Dart in September. I have the Limited fully loaded with everything you can think of. The only faults I have found is that with the Dual Dry Clutch system, it is very hesitant to take off. Trying to beat traffic can be dangerous because it doesn't have instant take off. You can punch the gas and it will hesitate for about 1.2 seconds before it puts you in your seat and takes off. Other than that, the luxury and comfort is fa nominal. I did have one other issue, at about the 3500 mile mark, my check engine light came on. I had to take it in to get a Transmission Control Module replaced on it. The take off got better but it still has the hesitation. Gas mileage is AMAZING. Costs less than 50 bucks to fill at 3.50 a gallon, and goes forever on a tank. I would say if you are going to buy this car, do not get it with the Turbo and Dual Dry Clutch, get it with the 2.0 tiger shark Engine. You lose 5 miles per gallon but the take off is so much better."

Better mpg then rated

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Mpg! awesome options. interior. storage. Price"

Cons: "Gas petal could be lower"

"Got a sxt with the 2.0 L. So far I have been averaging 36 mpg hwy, best i got 40 mpg. Around town 27 mpg the epa rating is 24 and 34.i got it over a chevy malibu because it was About the same size just a little smaller. much more standard options and better price."