2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,616 - $16,219.

10/7.3

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

one of the best i have ever owned !

By on Friday, January 09, 2015

Pros: "great car...fun to drive...impressive performance!"

"this car is fantastic! one of the best that I have ever owned and driven. handles like a dream and great power and performance. great value...I owned a 1967 dart GT and loved it, but this one is even better! great job Chrysler!!!"

I love this car.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Safe car, handles great, looks great."

Cons: "Could use more power at slow speeds & more durable"

"I bought a 2013 Dart SXT new and I am now shopping for my second one. This car is gorgeous and I've gotten many compliments on it's appearance. I'm fairly large but I find the interior to be spacious. We've had five people in the car comfortably. Handling is very tight and highway performance is great. She could use some more pep at starts and slow speeds, but does perform very well at high speed. The only other negative is the stock tires don't hold up well on rough roads- lots of pot holes in my area and we had to replace a couple of tires because of that. I was getting 34 mph on the highway and averaging 29-31 mph around. Unfortunately, my Dart was totaled in an accident recently (hence the shopping for a new one). All the air bags deployed, the body looks like a mess, but the interior is like new and my wife walked away. VERY SAFE CAR!"

Style, grace and beauty all rolled up in one car.

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and get lost in the sound system."

Cons: "They should have made this car years ago"

"I own the Dodge Dart Limited (2015) and I can tell you that I'm impressed with its stylish design and aerodynamics. If I wanted to get a fast car I would have bought the Hellcat... no no no. This is about style and comfort and it's ability to provide conveniences that most people can only talk about. The ride is smooth, the sound system is awesome and everybody is drooling on it. The fuel economy is fantastic. From the heated steering wheel to the exterior lighting that projects down from the exterior side view mirrors it's just a really nice vehicle... Bravo Dodge... Bravo."

Best ride for the money!

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "great price, amazing looks, a lot of features"

Cons: "so-so auto transmission, uconnect not the best"

"This is the 4th car i've owned and really nothing is quite like it. I really can't understand most of the negative comments the car gets. Many complain about it's lack of power. Which owning the GT with the 2.4L engine I can tell you it does lack power when it's compared to cars like a Civic Si, or a Focus ST. BUT this car isn't made to compete with them! It'll outrun a new regular civic or camry. The interior is gorgeous as well. The GT's black and red color scheme is fantastic and I get compliments from everyone if it's their first time in the car. From the racetrack LED lights to the blacked out facia and headlights the exterior is also no joke. It's loaded with a whole bunch of tech gadgets that keep you going.The TFT screen for the speedometer is a great feature. If you want numeric MPH or the old fashion speedometer you can switch back and forth with it also telling you your current MPG. The uconnect system however, often praised by others, is not my favorite. It's Very incompatible with newer phones like it won't show metadata from your songs playing via bluetooth or it won't load album artwork from your iPod only from it's own database. I hope to see Siri Eyes-Free as well in the coming years. More onto performance. The 2.4L has an awesome exhaust note, especially when cold. And the 1.4 turbos have a nice blowoff noise that can be heard. The GT's suspension can be a little stiff if you like a smooth ride but you can quickly appreciate it cutting corners without even slowing down. Fuel economy isn't the best but I also have the least fuel efficient version with the gear ratio higher for a more sporty feel. But on the other side the car handles better than any other car i've ever driven. So if you want looks and tech features but don't want to break the bank the Dart is the way to go! The SRT-4 will be on my list when the lease is up!"

Really a great car! Best value in sporty car.

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Looks great and handles like more expensive ones."

"Seems to best car in price range to get all the modern electronic gadgets(GPS, Camera, BlueTooth."