2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,660 - $16,289.

10/7.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Excellent car for the price

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Excellent MPG, Fun to drive, Excellent handeling"

Cons: "Have to buy high $$ fuel for turbo"

"I should start by noting that my wife and I each own one. Both of the Rallye variety, hers sports the 1.4 liter, while mine has a 2.0. This being said, this car is just awesome! My 2.0 averages 38 MPG. However, I am not a big fan of her turbo. It definitely has power, but you MUST purchase expensive high octane fuel for it, which pretty much nullifies its higher MPG. Either way, we can still drive more, and have alot of fun doing it! No problems to report!"

Excellent car. I love it.

By on Monday, May 18, 2015

Pros: "Excellent value"

Cons: "Poor mans challenger. But I love it anyway!"

"I bought this car used in excellent shape. As a former truck person I didn't think I would like driving a car again, but money was tight and I wanted the best value for the money I had. The first time I drove it I was very impressed. I am 6'2 and there was plenty of leg room for me. The seats are excellent and it handles great. If you're looking for a good car take a look at the Dart. I am very happy with it."

Dodge Dart FTW!

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Great Interior, Economical, SAFE"

Cons: "Hurricane 2.0L and AWD would make it even better"

"I purchased my '14 Dart SXT Rallye while I was actually deployed to Kuwait via Overseas Military Car Sales (OMCS). I ordered all the features, which are: Rallye Appearance Package, 6-speed manual transmission, Sun & Sound Group (express sunroof, 8.4" UConnect touch-screen head unit, 506-watt Alpine 9-speaker [one is a sub in the trunk] sound system, True Blue Pearl exterior paint with Black & Tungsten interior... anyways, for just a bit over $21,000 INCLUDING tax, title, registration, destination charge, and finance fees figured in (the fee calculated from interest on the load), I have a richly-featured, safe (10 airbags!; great crash test scores), sporty, good-looking, and economically compact/midsize. I saw that because Dodge classifies it a compact but the EPA rates it a midsize because of interior volume. I get about 24 mpg pure city and 37-39 mpg highway depending on speed, grades, and traffic flow. This nets me around 27-29 mpg combined, so I actually BEAT what the EPA rates this car. That's not just granny driving either; I have fun with the car and get on it all the time. The difference is I do a lot of neutral coasting, not flying up to red lights and not tailgating (ride brakes), shift generally at lower engine speeds, etc. I love my Dart so much, and still I love it more every day after every drive! I will say though that Dart SRT is coming in 2016 or 2017 and will be a true grand slam for car/driving enthusiasts, with a turbo I-4 and AWD. Oh and to end, it's been completely trouble-free ~4800 miles thus far."

Great car

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "great price an fun to drive"

"Bought the Dart in the Midwest drove it home to Calif. averaged 38 mpg. Handles real good, good power & very quite ride. Get around 26 mpg. in town. Very satisfied."

DART SXT 2013 - Amazing vehicle!

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "MPG!!! Save me around $300/monthly in gas!"

Cons: "LED Taillights Rack isn't come from factory..."

My MPG's after a 45 minutes trip on highway to the work!

"I bought this car because I work far from home (like 6 hours a day on the road). It's so good to run this car, the motor sounds great!! My average MPG is 36.5! Sometimes, when I drive an uphill road, the average MPG was between 26-32 MPG. But I have to drive on the highway (for 45 minutes) and the average for that gap was 60.6!! AMAZING!!!"

My MPG's after a 45 minutes trip on highway to the work!