2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,572 - $16,126.

10/7.3

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

I love this car!

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "Fun!"

Cons: "No sunroof."

"I have owned 4 other Dodge Dart's. My son still has 3 of the older models, which 2 are driveable. They are 1965 Dart GT and 1965 Dart 4 door sedan. He also has my old car, 1974 Dart, convertriple. This was my second car, my first being a 1972 Dart sedan. We are a Dodge family, and will stay with Dodge. They Never let us down! My husband drives a 1997 Dodge pickup with 300000 miles on it. Our daughter has a 2002 Dodge pickup. We appreciate the Dodge products. Thank You for making such fine products. Sincerely, Lisa J. Gerdes!"

Great car

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "great price an fun to drive"

"Bought the Dart in the Midwest drove it home to Calif. averaged 38 mpg. Handles real good, good power & very quite ride. Get around 26 mpg. in town. Very satisfied."

I would not recommend the Dodge Dart GT limited

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "nice looking and comfortable"

Cons: "cannot fix"

"I have not had anything but problems. First the battery light with chimes keeps coming on with chimes, the radio goes on at will, the auto door locks click on and off while driving and the RPM's go crazy. Will climb up to 1900 and the car surges. These all happen at the car's will they cannot be duplicated at my will. Not safe with snow and ice covered roads. It has been in 4 times and they cannot seem to find the problem. Always say cannot duplicate problem car works as designed. Seems like the technology is far above the mechanics ability to work on. I am thinking about the lemon law at this point."

Love my dart

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "very stylish and fun to drive"

Cons: "none at this time"

"I bought a 2013 Dart SXT in May and loved it!! But when I took the car in for regular maintenance, I saw the 2014 GT and fell in love!! This car has all the options, except the sunroof. I love the dash cluster on the car, giving it a little more style and making it a little more fun. I'm not trying to race my car, I bought it due to good gas mileage and looks. I have had no problems with my car and enjoy driving it all the time. I like the idea that this is an automatic, but I have the option to shift if I would like. This is a fun car and stylish!!"

Confort on Wheels

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Great Gas mileage, Luxurious"

Cons: "Slow Take off"

"I bought my 2013 Dart in September. I have the Limited fully loaded with everything you can think of. The only faults I have found is that with the Dual Dry Clutch system, it is very hesitant to take off. Trying to beat traffic can be dangerous because it doesn't have instant take off. You can punch the gas and it will hesitate for about 1.2 seconds before it puts you in your seat and takes off. Other than that, the luxury and comfort is fa nominal. I did have one other issue, at about the 3500 mile mark, my check engine light came on. I had to take it in to get a Transmission Control Module replaced on it. The take off got better but it still has the hesitation. Gas mileage is AMAZING. Costs less than 50 bucks to fill at 3.50 a gallon, and goes forever on a tank. I would say if you are going to buy this car, do not get it with the Turbo and Dual Dry Clutch, get it with the 2.0 tiger shark Engine. You lose 5 miles per gallon but the take off is so much better."