2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,616 - $16,219.

10/7.3

Based on 109 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very Impressive

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfort, overall feel, fun to drive"

Cons: "No auto locks, trunk/gas cap open only on inside"

"My family (including myself) have owned many Dodge vehicles. Many of those Dodges have been middle of the road buys at best. So I was skeptical when I saw the Dart. But after reading the reviews and seeing it, I went for a test drive and was enthralled. I traded in my 2010 Dodge Caliber (definition of middle of the road, serviceable and utility driven, but definitely not high quality). The Dart has admirable gas mileage, you will find better out there but definitely much worse. It is better than advertised, I drive the 6 speed manual and have gotten 40 per gallon before on the highway. I drive a lot of city and highway combined and average 33. The interior is the most comfortable of the mid range buys I have seen. It feels very tight through turns and curves (common in PA) which I love. Very modern interior, I think great looking, and so far feeling like a high quality buy. Back seat is a little crammed if you drive with a car full often. Base model has no auto locks (crazy for 2013/2014) and you cannot open the trunk or the gas tank hatch except from inside the driver seat with buttons (no key port or hatch for trunk), which I found odd. Other than those minor flaws, this Dodge is a great buy so far, especially in the 6-speed manual. I would highly recommend it."

Terrible Transmission

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "It is a car, sometimes you can even drive it"

Cons: "Lots of time in the shop"

"I purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart on June 29, 2013. Within the first 5000 miles I experienced 3 transmission failures. My car was out of service for a total of 126 days. For 98 of those days I was provided with no alternate means of transportation. When the transmission failed the third time Chrysler refused to service the car and forced me to take them to court before they would agree to fix the car, causing me to miss work and forcing me to hire an attorney. It is my opinion that Dodge clearly does not care about its customers and that this car is garbage."

A size I am comfortable in.

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, tech stuff,comfortable ride."

Cons: "None at this point"

"So far this has been a great experience. The limited I purchased had all that I needed for bells and whistles. Even the Stock stero is one of the best I have heard. It is intuitive in its tech stuff. I was impressed on how I felt entering the vehicle. It is much more expensive looking inside than other vehicles I checked out. The front seats are very comfortable and all the people who have sat in the passangers side say the same. The 2.4 is the ticket for a blend of power and fuel economy. I was surprised by its ability to merge and cruise. I am enjoying this choice."

DART SXT

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Engine, interior features, gas mileage"

Cons: "nothing at this time"

"handles great. love the looks. ride is smooth. have all features standard on car. gas mileage better than I thought on 40 mpg. Its fast, power and fuel efficient."

DART SXT

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Engine, interior features, gas mileage"

Cons: "nothing at this time"