2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,622 - $16,215.

10/7.3

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Best car in compact class

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pros: "touch screen for everything, great looking in /out"

Cons: "there aren't any!!"

"Touch screen is large and operates everything. Torquey motor fun to drive and delivers 40+ mpg on the highway. Interior great looking and the leather is very luxurious. The glove compartment holds my laptop. I have owned several other compact cars and the Dart is the head of the class. Heated steering wheel great in the winter. Back up camera clear and accurate. If this car was Japanese or German the Automotive Press would be singing it's praises!"

Fantastic!

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good size, GREAT mpg"

Cons: "Not all cars have full led tail lights"

"Got the Dodge Dart not because I NEEDED a new car, but because it caught my attention. Love how it handles and feels when I drive it as well as how it looks! Love the blu tooth and MP3 capabilites, as well as the mood lighting. All the small touches make owning my Dart exciting. Love it!"

Good upgrade to Dodge Dart SE Auto 2.0

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

"I am saving on gas MPG on my first drive. The only thing I wish it had on the SE with the value package is Cruise Control. I think I will look into getting a kit installed in the future. Good build quality and fit inside and out and reminds me of my 03 Neon I used to have. The extras are coslty and that is why I stayed with the SE but am glad for the A/C. Best price for what you get and very stylish and lots of room."

I love this car!

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, lots of options"

Cons: "dealing with the dealership"

"I got a lot for my money compared to other cars in the class. I got more options than I expected to get for my money and now I feel spoiled! I have the Ralleye and as a part of the deal I had the dealership add aftermarket heated leather seats and now it is perfect. It was a good price, it is fun to drive, great options, and it looks great! I made the right choice!"

1.4L Limited 6 Spd Manual

By on Friday, February 08, 2013

Pros: "Excellent value for the money, thrilling to drive"

"I've had my dart just a couple of months. The technology inside this car is outstanding. I love the 8.4" screen with easy access to media controls, navigation, phone, etc. The leather seats are nicer than in my Ram 1500 Laramie. I've only put on about 6000 miles, but so far I'm thrilled. Its a zippy and fun little car. It feels, sounds and drives like a little sports car."

DART SXT

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Engine, interior features, gas mileage"

Cons: "nothing at this time"

"handles great. love the looks. ride is smooth. have all features standard on car. gas mileage better than I thought on 40 mpg. Its fast, power and fuel efficient."

Great On Fuel

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "Price, Gas, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Fabric Seats, noisy interior"

By the lake near Mt Shasta Ca, Dec 2013

"Seats do not fit everyone but has a lot of front leg room, trunk space is ok. Head room is good. Much nicer interior than the Toyota Corolla by far! Sporty sexy looking."

By the lake near Mt Shasta Ca, Dec 2013

Confort on Wheels

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Great Gas mileage, Luxurious"

Cons: "Slow Take off"

"I bought my 2013 Dart in September. I have the Limited fully loaded with everything you can think of. The only faults I have found is that with the Dual Dry Clutch system, it is very hesitant to take off. Trying to beat traffic can be dangerous because it doesn't have instant take off. You can punch the gas and it will hesitate for about 1.2 seconds before it puts you in your seat and takes off. Other than that, the luxury and comfort is fa nominal. I did have one other issue, at about the 3500 mile mark, my check engine light came on. I had to take it in to get a Transmission Control Module replaced on it. The take off got better but it still has the hesitation. Gas mileage is AMAZING. Costs less than 50 bucks to fill at 3.50 a gallon, and goes forever on a tank. I would say if you are going to buy this car, do not get it with the Turbo and Dual Dry Clutch, get it with the 2.0 tiger shark Engine. You lose 5 miles per gallon but the take off is so much better."

reliable and a looker

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Style Tech MPG"

Cons: "acceleration weighty"

"Dollar for Doller you cant get more car or features/space for your $$. Was looking at a Focus nice car but not near enough space. I have the standard engine 2.0 because I read reviews of the 1.4T Fiat engine and knew better. WAY too many problems with the 1.4 Turbo. The acceleration is a little tepid at first (car is heavier than it shoudl be) but after more miles it is totally adequate for the size of car. It should weigh about 500lbs less. The MPG for the 2.0 auto is 27 and 34 and I just drove it to Charleston SC and back at an average speed of 75mph and i attained a MPG average of 35-36 at that speed. No complaints about MPG from me. As for repairs 0 has been required. Had 1 oil change and they did the software update at the same time. I was a VW driver before and I do miss the german engineering but the little italian is holding up quite well. LOL one warning DO NOT GET THIS CAR IN A BOLD COLOR unless you enjoy peple looking at you. I do so I got the Header Orange I love it."

Better mpg then rated

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Mpg! awesome options. interior. storage. Price"

Cons: "Gas petal could be lower"

"Got a sxt with the 2.0 L. So far I have been averaging 36 mpg hwy, best i got 40 mpg. Around town 27 mpg the epa rating is 24 and 34.i got it over a chevy malibu because it was About the same size just a little smaller. much more standard options and better price."

Great car

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

"Very quick car I have not driven a car with this much power since I was young, Very responsive, brakes are exelent, corners like a race car. The seats are very comfotable. Inside has a lot of room,huge trunk. 35mpg combination driving this is with the 1.4 turbo and the 6 speed manual transmission"

great car i love it

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage and it shifts smoothly"

Cons: "the ring around the dash should be brighter"

"its amazing fun to drive its a small car but it has plenty of room on the inside the duel exhaust sounds great"

worst car ever

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "none"

Cons: "transmission is horrible pickup from a stop scary slow"

"Had the car for 3 months then transmission light goes on then they fix it second time I had to get towed in. Would not change gears. 3 time new transmission control module. Week late new transmission worst car ever. Don't buy it. And still more problems come up with it."

Good Job Dodge on this car

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and quite like a big car"

"I have this car for 10 days and I am really impressed with how it drives. It has a big car feel which I really like. I bought this car because it looks great and is very quite on the inside when driving it. I have a Rallye with all the bells and whistles that I bought thru Overseas Military cars sales for under $22K. The 1.4L Multiair Turbo and DDCT Auto was definitely the right choice for the power and fun to drive factor. I am very happy with this car."

Love it!!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive!!"

Cons: "Gas pedal is a bit too high."

"I've had the Dart SXT for about two weeks now and it is an awesome car! Fun to drive and very good on gas! The seats are a little bit uncomfortable but not a huge issue. I recommend this car to anyone who is looking for something affordable and reliable!"

Very modern car including the drivetrain and style

By on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pros: "drive train is modern and highly efficient;"

Cons: "none so far"

"For the price range it is a very complete car. The drive train is modern and highly efficient. I have the 1.4L with DDCT. An excellent combo. The interior is first rate and very stylish. I love the little touches like the red around the dash and being able to configure the instruments the way you want them. The looks of the vehicle are very sporty for the price. Makes many of the high end luxury cars look poor and over priced."

13 Limited 1.4L DDCT Amazing Car!!

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful Interior, LED Racetrack Tailights"

Cons: "None!"

"I ordered this car from the dealer with almost every option except the Alpine system, which the stock one is very good! I got the 1.4 DDCT which was an excellent choice with good power and recently took it on a trip and averaged 37.4. The interior and exterior styling is beautiful. The blind spot already saved me from one accident event though its a top safety pick. Overall I am very pleased with this car and love seeing more and more on the road!"

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Great ride, good looking car."

Cons: "They discontinued the lighted cup holders ."

"I love my 2014 Dodge Dart Limited. It looks good drives good and is very comfortable to sit in. I especially like all the special features. Heated seats and steering wheel, puddle lights, large LED screen, back-up camera, automatic dimming lights and rear view mirror, remote start, keyless ignition, lots of interior lights for door pockets and door handles, outside heated mirrors with sensor to warn of cars in other lane when passing Etc. the 2.4L engine gives me great gas millage. I have 10,000 miles on it and no problems. I love driving the Dart and would recommend people to test drive it. Yes I would buy another Dart. The people at the dealership were very professional, friendly and easy to work with."

Love my dart

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "very stylish and fun to drive"

Cons: "none at this time"

"I bought a 2013 Dart SXT in May and loved it!! But when I took the car in for regular maintenance, I saw the 2014 GT and fell in love!! This car has all the options, except the sunroof. I love the dash cluster on the car, giving it a little more style and making it a little more fun. I'm not trying to race my car, I bought it due to good gas mileage and looks. I have had no problems with my car and enjoy driving it all the time. I like the idea that this is an automatic, but I have the option to shift if I would like. This is a fun car and stylish!!"

Nicest small car I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Reasonable price - very fun to drive - comfortable"

Cons: "Really none so far"

"I call it my "Charger Lite" - I have had the car for approx 3 weeks. I love the features and the performance. It's easy to get a "lead" foot. Bought the Limited model with the Dual Dry Clutch. So Much Fun! Handles great - draws a lot of attention everywhere I park. The interior is the best quality of any car I have ever owned. Test drive one you'll be hooked."

Been amazing so far!

By on Monday, April 08, 2013

"I have been looking at one of these since I saw the first commercial. Test drove them a couple times till finally it was time to get one. It is very comfortable to drive. You can really feel the Turbo kick in. And of course the gas mileage and style are great."

Be a buzzsaw!

By on Sunday, October 07, 2012

Pros: "Styles, miles, and smiles"

Cons: "????"

"I bought this car. I wasn't planning on it, but I test drove it, liked it, and made a deal. I got the dealer to rustproof it, throw in a 2 year service package and a year of Sirius. The Italian version sells for $24k. I bought mine for $18k. I get the same power as I did in my Mazda 3, with better gas mileage, styling, and handling. Why not?"

Chrysler hit a home run with this vehicle

By on Friday, July 05, 2013

Pros: "great MPG, great looks, fun to drive, great qualit"

"I work as a technician at a dodge dealership so I have driven and serviced every Chrysler group vehicle as well as nearly every other manufacturer's cars. I bought this car because of the great quality, looks, MPG, and its fun to drive. I am 6'2" tall and there is plenty of room. Best car I've owned and top 3 of cars I've driven."

Great Car for the Money

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "Great Price Fun to drive Looks good"

Cons: "needs more Power taller first gear"

"Ive only had car for 2 weeks now. So far so good. Great gas milage fun to drive handles great. Definately get the manual the automatic ( Yawn ZZZZZ ) Great acceleration on the freeway. Great buy for the $$$$$$"

One of the best cars I have ever owned

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, very good safety features."

Cons: "Soon I will not be the cool new car around."

"I had my DART Rallye for a month and a half and I had just made my first payment. I crashed with a pickup truck and four air bags were deployed, the car was a total loss. Very good safety features!! Tomorrow I will be picking up my new DART Rallye (same color)."