2014 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,932 - $22,563.

10/7.3

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Style, grace and beauty all rolled up in one car.

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and get lost in the sound system."

Cons: "They should have made this car years ago"

"I own the Dodge Dart Limited (2015) and I can tell you that I'm impressed with its stylish design and aerodynamics. If I wanted to get a fast car I would have bought the Hellcat... no no no. This is about style and comfort and it's ability to provide conveniences that most people can only talk about. The ride is smooth, the sound system is awesome and everybody is drooling on it. The fuel economy is fantastic. From the heated steering wheel to the exterior lighting that projects down from the exterior side view mirrors it's just a really nice vehicle... Bravo Dodge... Bravo."

Best ride for the money!

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "great price, amazing looks, a lot of features"

Cons: "so-so auto transmission, uconnect not the best"

"This is the 4th car i've owned and really nothing is quite like it. I really can't understand most of the negative comments the car gets. Many complain about it's lack of power. Which owning the GT with the 2.4L engine I can tell you it does lack power when it's compared to cars like a Civic Si, or a Focus ST. BUT this car isn't made to compete with them! It'll outrun a new regular civic or camry. The interior is gorgeous as well. The GT's black and red color scheme is fantastic and I get compliments from everyone if it's their first time in the car. From the racetrack LED lights to the blacked out facia and headlights the exterior is also no joke. It's loaded with a whole bunch of tech gadgets that keep you going.The TFT screen for the speedometer is a great feature. If you want numeric MPH or the old fashion speedometer you can switch back and forth with it also telling you your current MPG. The uconnect system however, often praised by others, is not my favorite. It's Very incompatible with newer phones like it won't show metadata from your songs playing via bluetooth or it won't load album artwork from your iPod only from it's own database. I hope to see Siri Eyes-Free as well in the coming years. More onto performance. The 2.4L has an awesome exhaust note, especially when cold. And the 1.4 turbos have a nice blowoff noise that can be heard. The GT's suspension can be a little stiff if you like a smooth ride but you can quickly appreciate it cutting corners without even slowing down. Fuel economy isn't the best but I also have the least fuel efficient version with the gear ratio higher for a more sporty feel. But on the other side the car handles better than any other car i've ever driven. So if you want looks and tech features but don't want to break the bank the Dart is the way to go! The SRT-4 will be on my list when the lease is up!"

Really a great car! Best value in sporty car.

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

Pros: "Looks great and handles like more expensive ones."

"Seems to best car in price range to get all the modern electronic gadgets(GPS, Camera, BlueTooth."

Why all the bad press?

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "Styling, features content, comfort"

Cons: "Drive train less sophisticated than rivals"

"I don't get why the Dart suffers so badly at the hands of professional reviewers. I *love* this car. Only 2 months in, but I smile the whole time I drive it. Tried the competition, and only reluctantly tried the Dart due to reviews. I fell in love the minute I slipped into the cabin. Drive line is not as "refined" as some others, but it seems to work well. Exhaust note is a nice growl (I'd even go louder!). Went for the six-speed manual GT with full equipment. My other car is a Mercedes-Benz E350 which has mostly sat since I obtained the Dart. The Dart GT makes me feel 17 again, and probably the most fun to drive of any of the many cars I've owned. Takes to the highway with great confidence, and never feels slow. Would I like a little more power? Sure, but it's really not necessary. I can't address reliability as of yet, so a '5' just indicates neutrality on that one. I do have some light buzzing and rattling from some interior pieces, but I just raise the volume on the sound system and all is well. Buying experience with the dealer was stellar, although I had to drive more than an hour away to find this particular car. I weep for the future of this country when manual transmissions are so hard to find."

For what it is it's a great little car

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Great small car"

Cons: "No SRT version yet"

"Very comfortable to drive have had several comment on ride comfort no real complaints just wish they would stop dragging their feet and come out with a SRT version would buy again"