2013 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,771 - $15,502.

10/7.4

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

DONT TOUCH MY DART

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE, GREAT ON GAS, SPORTY"

Cons: "WISH THERE WAS ALITTLE MORE SPACE IN THE BACK SEAT"

"I MUST SAY I LOVE MY DART GT. I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND COULD WANT IN THIS CAR, SUNROOF, SIRIUS, LEATHER AND MORE. THE PRICE WAS EXCELLENT FOR ALL OF THE FEATURES I HAVE. DISAPPOINTED IN EXPERT REVIEWS, I DONT FEEL A LOT OF THE REVIEWS FROM EXPERTS ARE TRUE. I HAVE GREAT MPG CITY/ HWY - HAVENT REACHED THE MAX AMOUNT YET THOUGH! WHAT I WOULD LIKE THOUGH IS ALITTLE MORE HORSEPOWER AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF THE GT/ LIMITED MODELS HAVE A DIFFERENT EXTERIOR COLOR THAN RED BUT THE INSIDE IS LINED WITH RED. LUCKY FOR ME MY DART COLOR IS REDLINE RED SO IT MATCHES THE INTERIOR PERFECT. I ALSO FOUND OUT WITH MY FIRST OIL CHANGE THE CAR ONLY USES FULL SYNTHETIC OIL ...THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A DEAL BREAKER FOR ME ONLY BECAUSE 1) NOT RICH AND 2) NOT LIKE I HAVE A TURBO. I LOVE THE YOUNG SPORTY FEEL, CARS QUIET, ALL THE TECHNICAL STUFF..CAR IS ROOMY BUT IF YOU LIKE 6'0 AND ABOVE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SCOOT DOWN A LITTLE."

Awesome vehicle!

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "Has everything, fun to drive."

"This car is wonderful to drive. I have the 6 speed manual 1.4L 2013 limited. It gets great gas mileage. I average at 28mpg city. This car has literally everything i could ask for, steering wheel controls, USB plug, bluetooth, navigation.To name just a few of the options in the car. I'm so happy with my new dodge dart!!! :)"

best car for the money

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "absolute great car, fun to drive,"

"Fun to drive, handles great and amazing fuel mileage"

Nice, comfortable drive.....BUT...

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, comfortable interior, cute car"

Cons: "very noisy, lots of rattling noises"

"I really like my Dart except that I have found the car to have a lot of rattling noises. For example, at the driver's side window, it's a buzzing sound like a fly buzzing in a window. Somewhere in the dash on the passenger side, there is a different rattling sound. On the passenger side in the door area, yet a different rattling noise. And when I am at freeway speed, there is something on the passenger side on the outside that constantly sounds like a flapping sound. It reminds me of the sound a flag would make if it were flapping in the wind. I have had the car back to the service department three times with no success. The car is a great ride, but these noises bother me to the extent that it sort of ruins the experience of driving my new car. This is a 2013 model I purchased at the end of 2013. Less than 11,000 miles on it."

So far, it's an excellent car

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pros: "Spacious interior, sporty handling and good mpg"

Cons: "None thus far"

"I don't understand all the negative press from the "experts" in the auto media over the Dodge Dart. I personally find it to be a great vehicle that not only looks good, but drives good too. I purchased the 2014 Limited back in April and 6,000 miles in, I really have no problems to report. There's a slight rattle in the dash, but it comes and goes and can be remedied. Other than that, so far so good. I am also getting approx. 30 mpg combined (I do a lot of highway driving) and have gotten as high as 36 mpg on the highway with the 2.4L engine. That's a far cry from the reviews I have read where drivers were reporting much lower combined numbers. The interior is fantastic for a car in this price range. Comfortable Nappa leather seats, the 8.4" UConnect touchscreen system with Navigation by Garmin, dual zone climate, heated front seats and steering wheel, and a 9-speaker, 500-watt sound system are all things you'd find on a higher-end car. Add in the back-up camera with rear park assist, blind spot detection and a power sunroof and the Dart has just about all the bells and whistles one could want for a very decent price. Again, so far I am very pleased with this car. Dodge has been promoting the car more recently and I have seen more on the road, so hopefully people start to realize that there are other options aside from the cars the "experts" all say we should be buying such as the Focus, Civic and Corolla."