2013 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,158 - $18,827.

10/7.4

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Handles like a dream!!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, smooth, handles great"

Cons: "Cruise control isnt standard"

"I've had my Dart for over a year and I absolutely love it. I do a lot of traveling for work and the car is very smooth, comfortable, fun to drive, and handles like a dream around corners. Not to mention I average between 35-40 mpg. My only disappointment was that cruise control wasn't standard but I bought a kit for $300 and installed it. Wonderful car!"

Great value

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "packed with great technology!"

Cons: "weak throttle response at low RPMs"

"Throttle response at low RPMs is weak on the 1.4L turbo, but overall this is a great car. The MPG average has really shot up after break in of about 6K miles. I'm now up to 37 MPG average."

Excellent car for the price

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Excellent MPG, Fun to drive, Excellent handeling"

Cons: "Have to buy high $$ fuel for turbo"

"I should start by noting that my wife and I each own one. Both of the Rallye variety, hers sports the 1.4 liter, while mine has a 2.0. This being said, this car is just awesome! My 2.0 averages 38 MPG. However, I am not a big fan of her turbo. It definitely has power, but you MUST purchase expensive high octane fuel for it, which pretty much nullifies its higher MPG. Either way, we can still drive more, and have alot of fun doing it! No problems to report!"

Head Turning Car

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"I bought this car in June 2013, So I have put 25,000 miles on it in one year! I love driving this and with the good gas mileage we take it everywhere. I got the bright white and it turns heads every day. Very happy overall."

Love the car. Found a new family in it.

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Looks, mileage, car community, fun, projectors"

Cons: "short first gear, better tires from factory"

Third from the left is mine. Group photo :) Love the track lights!

"I write this review as I have exactly 10,000 miles on my car right now. I have the 2013 2.0 manual Sxt special edition. I don't have all the tech, but I still LOVE THIS CAR! I love the gas mileage, love the looks, and love the way it drives. After a while I found a local car group in Ohio called Darts of Ohio on facebook/instagram/etc. Full of people that love their car just as much as I do. Not only were they some great people, they all help out to figure out anyone's problems they may have, but keeping focused on the car. It's a first year car ladies and gentlemen. It's going to have some problems they need to figure out. I have had a couple issues, like the gas door not laying flush and some have reported it freezing. I took it to the dealer and they fixed it right away. This car is much more than I thought it ever could be. Which in reality, they don't know that much. Don't listen to some of the bad reviews. If you want the best looking car in it's class, and want something that has character and a car you can truly fall in love with, without breaking the bank, then this car is for you. The drive is good, quite, and comfortable. For a 4 cylinder this car's exhaust note is superb. The 1.4t has the best sound but you can also get a turbo in the aero in 2014. A black top is a must buy for 2014. The wheels alone cost a fortune from the dealer, but you can get the black top package for a couple hundred dollars more than a regular sxt. The only things that aren't so great are first gear (manual) is pretty short. You could start in second no problem, and the factory tires on the 2013 darts were terrible. Known for bubbling after hitting large pot holes. Many of us dart owners have gotten free replacements, but complain to your dealers. Don't be that person that has the same car everyone else has. Wouldn't trade my car for anything right now."

Third from the left is mine. Group photo :) Love the track lights!

See if you qualify for