2009 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

8.0

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, room, features, comfort, power"

Cons: "Dshboard dials, comfort and gas mileage"

"I know everyone feels superior with a Ram, but this is a better truck. We love this truck. It is such a great looking truck and has a lot of good features. The only thing I didn't like about it, which is minor, is the white dials on the dashboard. Otherwise, I was very sad to lose this truck. It was black and so sharp looking. It's too bad Dodge quit making this truck. It was the perfect size for us, an older couple. Loved having the back seat for our grandchildren's carseats and felt it had safety and power. Since they don't make Dakotas anymore, we will have to buy a used one again someday."

Awesome truck, I just wish I would of got 4 WD.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Good Looking, V-8 rocks"

Cons: "small rear seats"

"I bought new in 2007. The truck has been a loyal friend that I have been able to count on always. I only wish that I would of gotten a 4X4 as my lifestyle has changed. I have 67,000 miles on the original brakes and battery. I have only needed to replace one set of tires as well as one set of sway bar end links. The power of this truck is awesome and it handles well on all roads. I have gotten upwards of 23 MPG going 65MPH on long highway trips."

Just average at best

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Just not what I thought it would be. For the money they cost you can get alot nicer SUV and have just as much if not more utility than you have with the nearly unusable bed of this truck with very little leg room in the second row. The only upside on this truck is the power supply and towing capacity, other than that its alot of money for not alot of value."

Best combination of size and power

By on Friday, August 07, 2015

Pros: "Just the right size for a tradesman or DYI'er"

Cons: "Rust problems underneath."

"I can't understand why they discontinued this model. The club cab is perfect for carrying/stowing tools and equipment, and is much more convenient and efficient than the full four-door pickups. At the time I purchased, it was the best bet for towing among the major brand compact pickups. A totally satisfactory truck, despite a few substantial repairs, but hey, its 10 years old."

It has really been a good one

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Power, mileage, design"

Cons: "wish I had hands free for the cel phone"

"I have been very happy with this truck. I ordered it from The dealer in Branson, MO and it has been coast to coast without the slightest problem. It still gets very good milage and has never been stuck in weather or any 4 wheeling. I pulled a new Explorer out 2 weeks ago in a foot of snow."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals