• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2009 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

8.0

Based on 542 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Room for my golf clubs

By on Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Overall, i'm pleased with the vehicle. My previous truck was a Ford Ranger. I would rate it a bit better than the Ranger even though I have been a Ford guy most of my life."

It's a BEAST!!!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Awesome truck,I put over 40k on it so far no major problems.I bought it new in 06 and got a sweet deal.Sway bar links were just replaced,and its about time for tires,but at this mileage,that is to be expected.I am getting 20-22 mpg highway,17 all around.And thats with the 4.7 4x4.It rides great,is quiet at highway speeds and actually handles pretty well for a truck.The size is perfect,I didn'tneed a full size,but the bed is a bit small.I got the quad cab-I have kids.I was thinking of trading it for an 08 or now an 09,but I like it too much to let it go."

Love it!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2008

"Extremely pleased with the comfort and styling of the truck. (It actually has a more comfortable ride than our late model Volvo.) The size is perfect for our needs, mostly to and from work. The bed, though relatively small, is perfect for all our home improvement needs. We were hoping for better gas mileage, in town, 15-17, highway, 20-22, but still not bad. Overall we're very pleased! Highly recommend the truck!"

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"This is a very comfortable vehicle to drive and ride in. I took it on a 250 mile trip and wasn't tired. My daughter sat in the back seat and had no complaints (about the truck). It has power if you need it and can get 20 mpg if you take it easy on the pedal. It handles very well on the road and it stops on a dime. I took it on a trail and never took it out of 2/WD. This is a fun truck to drive. The best part of going to work is driving my truck."

Just average at best

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Just not what I thought it would be. For the money they cost you can get alot nicer SUV and have just as much if not more utility than you have with the nearly unusable bed of this truck with very little leg room in the second row. The only upside on this truck is the power supply and towing capacity, other than that its alot of money for not alot of value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals