2008 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

7.9

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

An Excellent Truck

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

"I bought this truck brand new. It has been very reliable requiring only routine maintenance. I use this truck for towing, for which I put on some bigger breaks and it pulls my 11,000 lb just fine, and trapping in the fall. Gas mileage is about what you'd expect. 14-15 city and 21 highway. With my trailer that goes down to about 15 on the highway. The interior is great. excellent seats and plenty of features."

This my second dakota both ran great, no problems

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "easy to drive"

Cons: "Back set space very small-best used for tools"

"Only problem=the battery died quickly and without warning. Drove 1990 dakota for 15 years and traded for a 2005 and it runs great"

would recommend

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Cons: "no ashtray or cigarette lighter"

"Good reliable truck, has plenty of power would preffer a little bit more out of the v8 though. It will out run all those little rice burner imports lol. On many occasions I have left lots of hondas way in the dust, the 3.55 gear ratio in the rear makes for good street perfomance and decent fuel economy for a v8 pick-up. I love mine and will only get rid of it for something with over 400 hp. I don't have anything bad to say about it except if the roads are wet and you have cheap or half worn tires don't push the pedal down more then an eighth of the way down unless your trying to go sidways lol lots of fun."

Great truck good for light duty work.

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "powerful engine, great transmission"

Cons: "cheap interior, DODGE"

"This truck is great as long as you dont need to do heavy work which is not what this truck was designed for. i DO NOT like dodge and i have always said that i will never own one. well now i do and i am surprised with how much that i like it. i have the v6 but it still has a lot of power. ive towed over 13000 pounds with no problem and that is a lot more than it is rated to tow. i wouldnt recommend doing this because i was fishtailing and my back end was REALLY low. i have the manual transmission which is a blast to drive and all you have to do is drop it into 3rd and it is like a bullet, which is helpful when you need to pass. this truck has amazing handling, i drive it like its a sports car and have never had any problems. the two things that i dont like about this truck is that it does not have an option for a longer bed and that the interior seems kind of cheap. i only get 14 mpg in the city which is sad because it is a 3.7 liter engine. that might be because of my led foot but im going to ignore that and say that this truck could get better mpg. i grew up on a farm and we had a lot of different trucks, most of them were 1 ton diesels, that we put to the test, although this truck cant compete with something like that it does good at what it was designed to do, be a mid size, medium use truck. overall this is a good truck for someone that lives in the city who doesnt need a monster of a truck but if your like me and your from the country and you need a truck that you can go get hay with of put a trailer on to tow the tractor around get yourself the best truck out there, a 1 ton ford powerstroke."

Love this make! This is my second one.

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

"I have had this car since it was new in 2005. It is the second one I have had and neither have ever let me down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals