2008 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

7.9

Based on 551 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, room, features, comfort, power"

Cons: "Dshboard dials, comfort and gas mileage"

"I know everyone feels superior with a Ram, but this is a better truck. We love this truck. It is such a great looking truck and has a lot of good features. The only thing I didn't like about it, which is minor, is the white dials on the dashboard. Otherwise, I was very sad to lose this truck. It was black and so sharp looking. It's too bad Dodge quit making this truck. It was the perfect size for us, an older couple. Loved having the back seat for our grandchildren's carseats and felt it had safety and power. Since they don't make Dakotas anymore, we will have to buy a used one again someday."

not bad

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Cons: "not real good on gas"

"Nice truck nearly 90000 miles and no problems"

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"We have had our Dakota Quad Cab for almost 3 years and it doesn't have the best gas mileage, but compared to other trucks its size, it doesn't have the worst either. We get between 19 and 22 miles per gallon. There are some design flaws. The A pillar in the front is too wide and obstructs view of oncoming traffic and side view. Also, the cup holder and 4 wheel drive knob is not convenient. We also wish it had pockets on the back of the front seat for rear seat storage. It doesn't have a lot of power, especially going up hill or with a loaded bed. We do think we made a good choice overall and will continue to buy Dodge products. It has had no mechanical flaws or maintenance other than general up keep. It is great on long rides and very comfortable."

Great Truck!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, Comfort, Leg room, Design, Ease"

Cons: "Gas"

"This was my first Pick-up, older and used but still the best vehicle I've owned. The 4.7 V8 has more than enough power to tow over 6,000 LB, the "half-ton" bed was more than able to carry over 1,200 lbs without a sweat. The gas mileage for this mid-sized truck is poor though from 16.4 MPG in AZ to 12.5 in PA. The ride hide is nice, the options are nicer than a lot of other trucks. This truck doesn't have that cheap, work truck feel to it. I actually just wish Ram would come out with a newer one! Lastly the back seat has more room than the bigger RAM 1500!"

Best reliable vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

"It gets 17mph.in the city and on the highway. It has a very smooth ride for a truck and is Very dependable!We have used it in the past to pull a pop-up camper, and an 18ft self-contained camper and it did marvelously.I would purchase another Dodge Truck always."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals