2008 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab

8.0

Based on 544 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Awesome truck, I just wish I would of got 4 WD.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Good Looking, V-8 rocks"

Cons: "small rear seats"

"I bought new in 2007. The truck has been a loyal friend that I have been able to count on always. I only wish that I would of gotten a 4X4 as my lifestyle has changed. I have 67,000 miles on the original brakes and battery. I have only needed to replace one set of tires as well as one set of sway bar end links. The power of this truck is awesome and it handles well on all roads. I have gotten upwards of 23 MPG going 65MPH on long highway trips."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks, room, features, comfort, power"

Cons: "Dshboard dials, comfort and gas mileage"

"I know everyone feels superior with a Ram, but this is a better truck. We love this truck. It is such a great looking truck and has a lot of good features. The only thing I didn't like about it, which is minor, is the white dials on the dashboard. Otherwise, I was very sad to lose this truck. It was black and so sharp looking. It's too bad Dodge quit making this truck. It was the perfect size for us, an older couple. Loved having the back seat for our grandchildren's carseats and felt it had safety and power. Since they don't make Dakotas anymore, we will have to buy a used one again someday."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"This is a very comfortable vehicle to drive and ride in. I took it on a 250 mile trip and wasn't tired. My daughter sat in the back seat and had no complaints (about the truck). It has power if you need it and can get 20 mpg if you take it easy on the pedal. It handles very well on the road and it stops on a dime. I took it on a trail and never took it out of 2/WD. This is a fun truck to drive. The best part of going to work is driving my truck."

Just average at best

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Just not what I thought it would be. For the money they cost you can get alot nicer SUV and have just as much if not more utility than you have with the nearly unusable bed of this truck with very little leg room in the second row. The only upside on this truck is the power supply and towing capacity, other than that its alot of money for not alot of value."

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"We have had our Dakota Quad Cab for almost 3 years and it doesn't have the best gas mileage, but compared to other trucks its size, it doesn't have the worst either. We get between 19 and 22 miles per gallon. There are some design flaws. The A pillar in the front is too wide and obstructs view of oncoming traffic and side view. Also, the cup holder and 4 wheel drive knob is not convenient. We also wish it had pockets on the back of the front seat for rear seat storage. It doesn't have a lot of power, especially going up hill or with a loaded bed. We do think we made a good choice overall and will continue to buy Dodge products. It has had no mechanical flaws or maintenance other than general up keep. It is great on long rides and very comfortable."

I VE OWENED 4 DAKOTAS AND FOR THE MONEY THE ARE GR

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "VERY GOOD TRUCK"

Cons: "NO RUNNING LIGHTS"

"GREAT 4 WHEEL DRIVE- GOT ME OUT OF MUD AND SNOW!"

Great Truck!

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, Comfort, Leg room, Design, Ease"

Cons: "Gas"

"This was my first Pick-up, older and used but still the best vehicle I've owned. The 4.7 V8 has more than enough power to tow over 6,000 LB, the "half-ton" bed was more than able to carry over 1,200 lbs without a sweat. The gas mileage for this mid-sized truck is poor though from 16.4 MPG in AZ to 12.5 in PA. The ride hide is nice, the options are nicer than a lot of other trucks. This truck doesn't have that cheap, work truck feel to it. I actually just wish Ram would come out with a newer one! Lastly the back seat has more room than the bigger RAM 1500!"

2005 Dakota Quad Cab in closr to Excellent Cond.

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Great smooth ride"

Cons: "I have neve taken it offroad to test it out."

Sideview

"This 2005 Dodge Dakota has a 4.7 Liter Powerful engine that is great when the 4WD is needed. It has dark tinted windows, with a solid red strips of lights across the back beneathe the tailgate and clear side lights when shutting off the truck for safety and to easily find the keyhole. The interior is cloth and is in absolute complete condition. The exterior has one tiny bump where I knicked it with a shovel, that has been primered and coated the color of the truck. Otherwisr the exterior is in excellent condition. The truck has oversized alloy tires the are very new. You must see this Truck to understand why I am asking $7400 for it,"

Sideview

It has really been a good one

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Power, mileage, design"

Cons: "wish I had hands free for the cel phone"

"I have been very happy with this truck. I ordered it from The dealer in Branson, MO and it has been coast to coast without the slightest problem. It still gets very good milage and has never been stuck in weather or any 4 wheeling. I pulled a new Explorer out 2 weeks ago in a foot of snow."

Best reliable vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

"It gets 17mph.in the city and on the highway. It has a very smooth ride for a truck and is Very dependable!We have used it in the past to pull a pop-up camper, and an 18ft self-contained camper and it did marvelously.I would purchase another Dodge Truck always."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals