2008 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab

8.0

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

The best truck I have ever had!!

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "same seating and mpg as a car..in a truck!!!!"

"Just a great truck..4 doors for the kids and you can still haul..great mpg on the 3.7L I average 25 mpg..(with topper and nitrogen in the tires"

An Excellent Truck

By on Monday, February 25, 2013

"I bought this truck brand new. It has been very reliable requiring only routine maintenance. I use this truck for towing, for which I put on some bigger breaks and it pulls my 11,000 lb just fine, and trapping in the fall. Gas mileage is about what you'd expect. 14-15 city and 21 highway. With my trailer that goes down to about 15 on the highway. The interior is great. excellent seats and plenty of features."

Great truck good for light duty work.

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "powerful engine, great transmission"

Cons: "cheap interior, DODGE"

"This truck is great as long as you dont need to do heavy work which is not what this truck was designed for. i DO NOT like dodge and i have always said that i will never own one. well now i do and i am surprised with how much that i like it. i have the v6 but it still has a lot of power. ive towed over 13000 pounds with no problem and that is a lot more than it is rated to tow. i wouldnt recommend doing this because i was fishtailing and my back end was REALLY low. i have the manual transmission which is a blast to drive and all you have to do is drop it into 3rd and it is like a bullet, which is helpful when you need to pass. this truck has amazing handling, i drive it like its a sports car and have never had any problems. the two things that i dont like about this truck is that it does not have an option for a longer bed and that the interior seems kind of cheap. i only get 14 mpg in the city which is sad because it is a 3.7 liter engine. that might be because of my led foot but im going to ignore that and say that this truck could get better mpg. i grew up on a farm and we had a lot of different trucks, most of them were 1 ton diesels, that we put to the test, although this truck cant compete with something like that it does good at what it was designed to do, be a mid size, medium use truck. overall this is a good truck for someone that lives in the city who doesnt need a monster of a truck but if your like me and your from the country and you need a truck that you can go get hay with of put a trailer on to tow the tractor around get yourself the best truck out there, a 1 ton ford powerstroke."

Great Truck

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Great all around"

Cons: "Having to use clip on mirrors"

handle great even with trailor loaded wrong.

"I just put 6600 miles on this truck with a fourteen foot fully loaded enclosed trailor for the last 3600 miles. The load was not balanced and most was carried on the ballhitch. i drove from NC thru Ga,Al, Miss, La,Ak, Mo,Ka, Neb, Wy,Ut,Id,Or,into Wa. No problems all the way except for the cross winds in the rivergorge in Or. This was over 11day trip."

handle great even with trailor loaded wrong.

good vehicle for the price

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "fast truck with the V8 six speed"

Cons: "Visability not great while looking for traffic"

"Had a little trouble in the begining....but got straightened out. I like it now."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Dakota Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals