2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,323 - $31,084.

10/7.0

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Pretty Great Car So Far

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to own and drive, looks great, pretty fast"

Cons: "Voice control isn't great?"

"I have a 2012 R/T Plus. The leather interior is really nice. The interior is simple, which I like. Not a ton of unnecessary buttons or knobs. Though mine does have a lot of options on it, everything remains uncluttered. Almost everything is controlled from the touch screen in the center of the dash, from the heated/cooled seats to A/C, Navigation, to setting up the features of the car. The V8 is very good. It can definitely get out of its own way. Sure, a v8 mustang or Camaro is faster, but can they have 3 kids in the back seat? No, not if they want their kids to like them. The Charger R/T is the perfect car for someone who wants that muscle/pony car power, but also has need for usable back seat and trunk. Definitely also worth considering the sister car, the Chrysler 300. They can typically (at least in my area) be had with more options for less money, though they are functionally the same car. I like the look of the Charger much better though. YMMV. The smart high beams are brilliant. Come on when it's night time... go off anytime another car is within visible range of the headlights. Rain sensing wipers work perfectly. No more fiddling with the wiper control trying to get the right wiper speed. Cooled seats are perfect on sticky summer days. heated/cooled cupholders really do work decently. Overall, at least on the R/T Plus, a lot of small conveniences that make the car fun to own, combined with an engine that makes it fun to drive... Can't beat combo."

A first class vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Reasonably priced; excellent acceleratiion"

Cons: "Seats a bit too firm; annoying shifter"

"With V-6 & AWD, I get 30mpg on interstate, 25 in mixed driving, much better than previously owned 2010 V-6 RWD Cadillac CTS. 2014 Dodge SXT AWD does everything that Mercedes E350 4matic (which I considered) would do, and better, at half the cost. No problems thus far, but could use better quality tires as standard equipment. Electronic shifter can be annoying at times. Otherwise, car rides well, accelerates quickly, is very responsive and roomy. Touchscreen controls are straight-forward and easy to use."

great value for a great car

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

"nice car great buy i like the mopar '11 but i think dodge could do better on the adds on for the mopar '11. the quality of the interior is not the best but the exterior and the engine are great. aggressive appearance. really fast as well"

This car has a wonderful ride-quick-sporty-comfort

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "I like the paddle shifters.."

Cons: "BUT..I would rather have a manual transmission.."

Fresh from the dealer..

"This car is a fairly roomy 4 dr sedan.Good room for a large old man.Mileage is 28 MPG in Canada without ethanol fuel cruising at 75 Mph on the TCH..24 in the states..Replaced after mufflers with Flowmasters..Nice difference.Replaced air filter with K&N cold air kit.I Need the Harmon Kardon 500+ watt radio and amp.When I cruise I like it loud..I'm an old man but I'm not dead yet...."

Fresh from the dealer..