2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,221 - $26,183.

10/7.0

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

Remembering the good ole days!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable, powerful, my is loaded,"

Cons: "Sloppy in the corners...should be a little tighter"

"More power and smoother than my 70 396 Chevelle, my 72 GS Buick 350/4/ 73 Vette 454 275 horse...I could go on and on. The only thing that irked me was all the recalls...a real joy killer. Hemi RT AWD with K&N and Flowmaster Delta 50's for a little rumble. Almost 400 hp and 26/27 on highway and 22 around town...can't beat that!"

2012 SRT8 Blacked out

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Unique Ride"

Cons: "Have to put in Storage for winter grrrrrr price"

"Love the key less entry and power of this ride is plenty :) Traded my 09 RT for the 2012 SRT and so far gas difference is negligible. I like the uniqueness of the SRT as you just don't see many in my area (Buffalo NY) but see stangs, challengers, camaros all the time."

Rediscover the Joy of Driving!

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "A thrill to drive, best all around value."

Cons: "Wasn't free?"

"I am just finishing 1000 miles on an SXT we bought with the sport package. This is the V6 with 8-speed transmission. The car is beautiful and looks like no other on the road. Chrysler/Dodge have the best looking cars out there these days. It is also a thrill to drive. My wife and I kept coming back to this while shopping for a new sedan for the family. She picked it, honestly! We both love driving it, and it is nowhere near the boring family mobiles that are the standard for the <30K price range. There is plenty of power and very smooth acceleration. 0-60 in seven seconds or less is a little scary. Honestly, I think I would accidentally kill myself if we got the Hemi! We are averaging 24+ all around mpg in spite of the horsepower this packs. The drive is confident and stable even on sharp turns and braking is sure. Interior is comfortable and the 8.4 Uconnect central control is easy to use. Audio is loud and clear and the car will take you back to 70's rock and roll. Think "I'm in love with my car" by Queen! Bluetooth for phone and music streaming is a great feature and easy to set up. Coupled with the steering wheel and voice command, this has just about everything you need. We did not get the NAV option as it was expensive and hard to find. Our phones do that for free anyway. We are thrilled with this car. I couldn't rate reliability because it is new, but all the reviews of the engine say it is about the best engineered V6 around and the transmission is the flagship made by ZF, a premier German manufacturer that also supplies high-end BMW, Audi and others. So you can't get much better."

May be the best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Fast and smooth, Styiing and V8 growl"

Cons: "Price hits $40K with all the options"

"Bought new in May 2012. Opted for the Road and Track Package in Redline Pearl Metallic. Car is quiet, fast, smooth. The cylinder switch off is seamless; when you punch the throttle it stuffs you back into your seat! Great highway cruiser and the IRS and sticky tires are great on the twisty bits. Electronics are great, Brakes are awesome. This car inspires confidence. Mileage on the highway is 26 if I nurse it along, but mostly get around 16-17 since this car is no fun to drive slow! Lots of fun and I would recommend it to anyone if you like Detroit iron. Also has been utterly reliable with only routine maintenance so far and one recall for some electrical fuse check which they fixed at oil change time."