2014 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,935 - $26,552.

10/7.0

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

BEST RESALE VALUE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Performance, ventilated seats, fast, ride, value"

"Bought my Charger R/T in Oct 2013 love every bit of this car from nice options to custom bucket Charger seats. The Charger handles so excellent on giving me awesome performance and the most solid ride than ever. Fast, sportier, high smooth engine power on half decent gas mileage and its superior quiet. I think the Charger would be worth something in future because of performance and great handling has just like the older Mopar vehicles back in the day. Charger is plenty of roomier its got every available option included navigation, great stereo system, UConnect system for other electronics available. Ventilated seats have great support works for winter or summer with heated outside mirrors everything is at best on Charger R/T model a great vehicle for the money."

8 speed trans. is sweet

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Love the drivetrain, lots of car for the money"

bang for a buck

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "fun and some power with mods"

Cons: "horrible in weather and not snappy for a sports ca"

"Bought new in 2011 regrettably when the price was high but black outside aded a black trex grill mkw black rims, tint, red seat covers, red brake caliper covers, borla catback exhaust, injen cold air intake, jet performane stage 2 chip and made it a unique and farely powerful car. But horrible in snow lol."

Best vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Style, resale value, great ride, controls"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought my 2013 Charger SE, in August 2013 been very pleased with it after looking at new Impala and a Maxima chose this car over the two vehicles because wanted a more aggressive ride. The Charger is everything you need for a great family or sports automobile. Navigation is featured with uconnect system as other options that were available are best for vehicle. It rides deep as be a Cadillac especially on the south Louisiana flat highways commuting out of town but does well in the city as gets good gas mileage on a bigger vehicle. Interior looks sportier from being real quiet driving at speeds between 65 to 80 on 4, 6 lane highways and freeways. Ride is solid, interior fit and finish materials are impressive and car looks beautiful having LED taillights on rear something like the Challenger. Controls are easy using and was optional with ventilated seats best on Charger SE, model. I love my car glad bought it over an Impala and Maxima having a great resale value ever. It's a bigger car but looks more a sports car gives me lots of high performance and smooth handling like a limo it's very fast too with a V6 engine that is absolutely quick under effortlessly acceleration. Dodge is the best with their high performance cars like Charger and Challenger."

I love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the price, comfortable drive"

Cons: "No rear backup camera or navigation on the SE"

"I love my 2013 Dodge Charger. I bought this car at the end of 2013 and got an unbelievable deal on it. This car offers a comfortable ride and although I have an SE with a V6 engine, it's still pretty fast. The audio controls on the back of the steering wheel are very convenient. I don't have to take my eyes off the wheel to make sure I'm pressing the right thing. The sport appearance package gives my car an extra sleek look. I like the chrome wheels and rear spoiler. The only thing I'm missing is a sunroof. Overall, great car!"

Outstanding car

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great lookst. Very comfortable ride."

Cons: "Tires wore out quickly."

"This car is fantastic. All the little touches are amazing. No gas cap to fool with, never need to take the bob out of your pocket since doors unlock with a slight touch. Same with the trunk. The controls are logical and easy to figure out! 8" touch screen is awesome and easy to use. Sound system is great. Ride is quiet! The 8 speed transmission is great! The performance transmission (pull back for sport mode) and suspension are great! I am getting use to the paddle shifting and really like it as well. The looks are terrific (red with chrome wheels and spoiler). I've gotten more compliments on this car than even the 3000GT I previously owned. Rally package was an terrific deal!! Well worth the money!"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

Oh, I don't think so

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "It's a car...."

Cons: "It's not, and never will be, a "dodge charger"."

""But this modern Charger has features and capabilities that would leave owners of those earlier versions open-mouthed with envy, with V6 engines that far outperform those ancestral V8s" It's obvious the person writing that has never driven a real charger with a 440 in it. I have, and own a '69 right now. The car in and of itself is not too bad, but they chose the wrong name to slap on it. Coronet would have fit this car perfectly. If you want convenience, you don't buy a muscle car. If you want a muscle car, you don't buy a family sedan. If the family sedan happens to be fast, yay... great for you! That doesn't make it a charger. If the muscle car happens to have great back seat leg room, yay... great for you! That does not make it a family sedan."

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

R/T AWD 26mph hyw and 17 city and all this power!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "With incentives paid under 31K!"

Cons: "Too bad Hemi does not have the 8spd yet!"

"I have owned my Charger for a couple weeks now, and love it! I can not get out of it. Then being all black with the AWD Appearance Package it looks like I am driving an under-cover cops car, or chief of police unit, and have not been cut off yet, and on the hyw traffic in front of be just part the way to let me by! and I am sure I will not be on the bad end of a road rage incident. Plus since we get our share of snow here, this year more than ever! the car is great with the AWD!"

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

My Second Dodge Charger, buying a 3rd soon!

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "great looks, fun to drive, SAFE TO DRIVE!"

Cons: "I think the digital guage needs redesigned"

"I leased a 2008 Charger SE and loved it! At 260 HP I thought it was under powered, so when I bought my 2012 Charger SE and nearly 300 HP (PITCH BLACK WITH BLACK INTERIOR, 8 SPEED TRANS AND WING AND WHEEL OPTION) I had the best car I'd ever owned ( I'm 60). Best mpg I ever got was 34! My only complaint is that the base seat was too soft for longer trips. In Jan of 2014 a driver ran a stop sign on a rural road and I T-boned him. Both air bags deployed and most important to me, the air bag that came out the lower dash at my knees saved my knees and likely broken bones. I had lots of bruises and a broken rib - but no cuts. My car was totaled. Thank God I was in big, well made car! I plan to buy an AWD Charger soon - either SXT or RT! Love the Dodge Charger!"

My favorite car ever, great millage, style, value

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, looks, rides & handles great"

Cons: "needs more low end torque"

"I love this car almost as much as my 70 Cuda'. V6 292 HP with 8 speed auto and paddle shifters. Fun to drive, handles well, looks great. 55600+ miles and not one problem. Original tires & breaks with many miles left on each. Lots of room and I am 6'3" and 220 lbs. When I have it paid off, I will trade it in for another. I hope by then Dodge offers the Hemi with the 8 speed to get those few extra MPG."

speeds up great , handels good , good on gas

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "a little pricy relly fub to drive"

Cons: "blind spots , not 4x4"

"The car is overall good . It holds the road ,and corrners good . A person just haft to get usted to the blind spots . The mirrors do a good job on helping with thoes . I just wish it was a 4x4 in car form . Then it would be perfect !!!"

I love my Charger!

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

It was my valentine's gift to myself.

"I have had my 2013 Charger for one year now and love driving this car."

It was my valentine's gift to myself.

Incredible Car

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, fun to drive, great value, spacey, safe"

Cons: "a bit big, hard to see out back window"

"This car looks great, rides smooth, and has power with fuel efficiency. SE model is incredible value but would go for higher end model if I could."

I love this car !

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, fun car"

Cons: "None so far."

"This car is so comfortable and it rides real smooth. It's roomy in the front as well as the back seat and has plenty of head room too. And, the car is very sporty looking. The car handles well on local roads and on the highway. This is my first Dodge and I couldn't be more pleased."

best new car i have owned

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "a great high performace 4 door sedan with v8 power"

Cons: "to many electrical problems"

my redline charger hemi

"I ordered this charger rt max in feb 2011 every option except moon roof.do not need in florida,saved $950 on this option.march,29 2011 I received my charger.i have been amazed by this car since I bought this car.who ever thought a dodge could have all these options.adapative cruise control,heated and cold cup holders,blind spot detection in mirrors,front and rear heated seats,even heated steering wheel,comes in handy in florida.rear camera in 8.4 inch nav. screen.smart beam hid headlights,i could on forever with options,even remote start 300 feet distance.even almost 3 years later I still get comments on how sharp my charger is every I go.with my hemi I average 25 to 29 miles per gallon on interstate,city 17 miles a gallon,overall 21 to 22 mile per gallon. now for the bad part.to many electricity problems. sensors in front door handles,keyless entry had to be replaced,both rear wheel speed sensors had to be replaced,knocked out my cruise control,skid control,front collision control.recall to replace copper bus bar in engine compartment fuse box,replaced inside rear view mirror,auto dimming stopped working.spoiler on trunk lid came loose.four updates to onboard computer.none of these items stopped car from running.all items under warranty.i have never purchased a extended warranty for a new car before,but for this car I did from Chrysler.i plan on keeping this car for a long time time. the absolute worst thing on this car is the FIRESTONE TIRES they were good tires for only 3 thousand miles.after that they were very bad for road noise,i could not trust them in the rain.had to be very careful driving.glad I live in florida and not where it snows.to top it all off I had to replace the tires,only 31500 miles tires worn out.in a way I was glad to replace them with Michelin tires."

my redline charger hemi

Great Machine to Own

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "powerful/ great value"

Cons: "a/c through seats could be stronger"

"What can i say? i have driven top of the line BMW, Lexus, Mercedes and hands down this car competes with them all. The power and handling is amazing and the interior has everything you would imagine you would get in a car twice its price."

Nice Ride, for a short time.

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

"Bought this car two years ago, and man I was impressed by the smooth ride, the quite cabin, the big uconnect screen, and even heated cloth seats! and then it began In the last two years: -The headlight wiring melted (yes MELTED) and shorted out on one side -The door handle sensors for they keyless entry broke (fixed in a recall) -the airbag warning light was triggered due to faulty wiring (fixed in a recall) -The trunk release button the decklid broke and had to be replaced -The alternator went out -A recall on the wiring for the ABS system -Rack and pinion had to be replaced -The "soft touch" interior is not holding up well and the car has turned into a big maraca on rough roads This car has been garaged and treated with kid gloves, and has still landed me back at the dealer more times than I care to count."

I love this car...

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome gadgets, great ride, & POWER POWER POWER!"

Cons: "Doors open too wide and mpg isn't great."

My totally awesome ride...

"I've owned this car for over 2 years now. Bought it brand new with a whole 25 miles on it. I love it just as much now as the day I bought it. It drives like a dream. Its more quiet than a lot of cars with big engines, which I actually like. I really don't want to have that rumble every single mile. However, when I put the hammer down, it goes like a jet. I do wish the mileage was a tad bit better, but for the power, I'll manage. The comfort is great. Easy to take care of inside and unrivaled seat comfort. I love the heated seats in both the front and rear. My main gripe with the design is that the doors open so wide that you literally have to put one foot outside the car to reach out to close it. Otherwise, the leg room is great, the head room is great, and I totally love all the gadgets. Best car I've ever had!"

My totally awesome ride...

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

Remembering the good ole days!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable, powerful, my is loaded,"

Cons: "Sloppy in the corners...should be a little tighter"

"More power and smoother than my 70 396 Chevelle, my 72 GS Buick 350/4/ 73 Vette 454 275 horse...I could go on and on. The only thing that irked me was all the recalls...a real joy killer. Hemi RT AWD with K&N and Flowmaster Delta 50's for a little rumble. Almost 400 hp and 26/27 on highway and 22 around town...can't beat that!"