2013 Dodge Charger

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

2014 Charger R/T Plus, Absolute blast to drive.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, auto highbeam, power, size"

Cons: "indicator sound, low roof lining"

"OK, I might be bias. Stepping out of a 2007 VW Jetta with 150HP and no technology thrills. My experience however with my 2014 Charger R/T Plus with sport package is a blast. Relative good fuel mileage, as long your foot is not horizontal. Comfort is good, all though I'm just 6ft 2 inches my hair is touching the roof and this is because of the sun roof that makes the roof lining lower. It has a definite fun factor, remember if you are irritable, "Keep both hands on the wheel" because it does fish-tale when AWD is not engaged. On rainy days a 4 wheel spin combined with excellent stability makes you grin. Seats are good. Though the lumbar support could be more refined. The dash I like allot, uconnect is easy to understand, no deep diving in menu's etc. The major thing I would like to change is the indicator signal sound, it's like they went hunting for spare parts and found a 1970's charger indicator in stock. In all rough around the edges but an absolute descent car to drive. Looking forward to the 8 speed HEMI configuration."

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

R/T max - great car - fun to drive.

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the price."

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"R/T Max w/hemi is a great road car - makes 200+mi trips effortless. Gas mileage runs ~22mpg but if gas mileage is an issue; don't buy it. The interior and accoutrements are outstanding. The touchscreen and nav package together with all the other features make the car an outstanding buy."

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."