2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,615 - $24,638.

10/7.1

Based on 98 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

German handling with Hemi power & AWD

By on Friday, April 26, 2013

Pros: "Great value, great fun"

"I gave up on US built cars more than 27 years ago and have been driving German and Semi-luxury Japanese since. I've watched the Charger for several years as the quality continued to improve; loved the style, wanted the power. I bought about 4,000 miles ago and found that after 30 years of boredom. I love driving again. Handling is exceptional. 0 to 60 takes your breath away. Kick it at 50 straight up and the blood drains from your face. At 63, it's 1969 all over again. 375 HP, 395 lb/ft of torque with 552 watts, 10 speakers and a sub-woofer in the trunk. No quality issues, everything performs as it should or better. Dodge got it right this time and I'm enjoying every day. 40 years from now, do you really think folks will be going to the classic car auctions to bid on a Camry?"

great car! great value!

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "great price, great gadgets, great comfort"

Cons: "blacktop version not in AWD"

"I own the sxt plus w the Blacktop package. I fell in love w this car the moment i laid eyes on it. the body lines are agressive, the interior is ultra roomy for me. All of the creature comforts were amazing. But what really blew me away was the price. 8 speed transmission is smooth and the ride is very responsive. I too did not fully trust the quality from Chrystler so i purchased the extended warranty. I recommend this car completely!!"

BEST RESALE VALUE

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Performance, ventilated seats, fast, ride, value"

"Bought my Charger R/T in Oct 2013 love every bit of this car from nice options to custom bucket Charger seats. The Charger handles so excellent on giving me awesome performance and the most solid ride than ever. Fast, sportier, high smooth engine power on half decent gas mileage and its superior quiet. I think the Charger would be worth something in future because of performance and great handling has just like the older Mopar vehicles back in the day. Charger is plenty of roomier its got every available option included navigation, great stereo system, UConnect system for other electronics available. Ventilated seats have great support works for winter or summer with heated outside mirrors everything is at best on Charger R/T model a great vehicle for the money."

My Second Dodge Charger, buying a 3rd soon!

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

Pros: "great looks, fun to drive, SAFE TO DRIVE!"

Cons: "I think the digital guage needs redesigned"

"I leased a 2008 Charger SE and loved it! At 260 HP I thought it was under powered, so when I bought my 2012 Charger SE and nearly 300 HP (PITCH BLACK WITH BLACK INTERIOR, 8 SPEED TRANS AND WING AND WHEEL OPTION) I had the best car I'd ever owned ( I'm 60). Best mpg I ever got was 34! My only complaint is that the base seat was too soft for longer trips. In Jan of 2014 a driver ran a stop sign on a rural road and I T-boned him. Both air bags deployed and most important to me, the air bag that came out the lower dash at my knees saved my knees and likely broken bones. I had lots of bruises and a broken rib - but no cuts. My car was totaled. Thank God I was in big, well made car! I plan to buy an AWD Charger soon - either SXT or RT! Love the Dodge Charger!"

A lot of bang for your buck.

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "performance, handling, and comfort"

Cons: "Adult getting in and out of the back seat"

"This car handles well and is very comfortable for a bigger person. I am 275 lbs and still have plenty of room. The 292HP V6 fits this car very well. Yes the V8 has more HP, but it weighs more and the handle is not as good. I will admit the back seat due to the shape of the window is a bit harder to get into then a normal car. I am ok with that because, the baby rides in a car seat so it is not a issue. The trunk is decent sized and it's nice with the push button on the truck for easy access. Now to the interior features. I know most of the older dodge interiors looked a bit cheap, but dodge has stepped up their game in the past few years. I really like the touch screen, steering wheel controls, exra plugs in the center console, and the standard driver power seat. The design is very modern and cool looking. This is the most comfortable car I have ever owned."