2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Love every mile.

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "None so far."

"Bought RT 1 year ago in red for $28300 plus tax and fees brand new.Used for demo, had 600 miles. Never registered so thus a "new car". LOVE THIS CAR.Has 20" wheels, spoiler and easy to use info system. Beats audio great system. Handles great for such a large car. Mileage pretty much as specified - 15-17 around town and 25-29 on the road depending on terrain and how aggressive I am on the throttle. Very comfortable seats (I have a bad back and can drive for hours with no trouble). More than enough power for me in every circumstance.Large trunk. Fit and finish almost perfect. Some body seams not perfect but very minor misalignments. Really have to look to notice.Very quiet around town and on the highway. Wanted a big, comfortable, fast, well handling quality car for a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier.If it had the new 8 speed tranny on the later models(which I have driven and loved) the car for me would be as perfect as one can be. Still great with the 5 speed, but not quite as good."

A pure performance steal

By on Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pros: "Never ceases to put a smile on my face"

Cons: "Beats Audio...Not worth it"

"I ordered by 2016 Scatpack in Pitch Black in January and it arrived in the middle of March '16. I checked the boxes for every option/package other than the summer performance tire/wheel package since I'll be getting those separately anyways. I've had the car for nearly 3 months and honestly LOVE IT. I drive a lot for the work I do and even though it's a muscle car it has fantastic practicality, VERY decent MPG (considering what's under the hood) and a fun factor that can't be measured! The car is incredibly comfortable for long drives. The optional alcantara and leather seats that are ventilated with GREAT LUMBAR SUPPORT make the ride great. The seats aren't too aggressively bolstered(just enough) either it really is the perfect choice. The amount of looks that thing gets along with the "Hey, nice car!" comments is crazy...Something I wasn't expecting and surely didn't buy it for. I average around 20 mpg in mixed driving if I keep it out of sport mode and allow the cylinder deactivation and transmission to do their thing. Scored reliability a little on the low side just because I've had some very minor things that I've had it back at the dealership for a few times, no breakdowns or anything crazy. The Beats Audio system is a waste of money. In hindsight I would have just got aftermarket speakers/amp installed. I buy at least two new cars a year (I have a problem) and I have to say that this is absolutely my most favorite that I've ever owned. I'm going to attempt winter tires on the stock wheels and just keep that as my winter setup. Western PA winter with nearly 500hp going to the rear wheels...LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Overall this is just a blast to drive but has all the creature comforts you could possibly want. BIG THUMBS UP!"

Best car I have had in a long time

By on Friday, February 12, 2016

Pros: "excellent power, syling and value"

Cons: "replaced two coils"

"I have a 2014 R/T Plus with AWD. The car is the best car I have owned in years. It has excellent styling, excellent power and a very comfortable interior. The Hemi engine has plenty of power. I average 18 MPG around town and have averaged up to 23 on the highway. This car will get up and go with no problem at all. It has all the convenient controls that are needed and not a lot of useless options that nobody uses. Great value for this car. I was a little worried about driving on unplowed roads the first time I drove it in the snow in New York. This car handled flawless and got through the snow just as good as driving a 4 wheel drive suv or pickup. I did have one issue with the water pump leaking which the dealer replaced with no questions. I also had to have two coils replaced. The check engine light came on and I took it to the dealer. All items were covered under that warranty and the dealer replaced them with not questions."

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

One Fun Car

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Fun To Drive and Sporty"

Cons: "RWD is not good for those who drive in snow"

"I have had this car about a month now and I love it. I have 6cyl SXT edition with the Rallye package. I currently average about 24 city and 30 hwy. We took this vehicle on a short roadtrip just to test and see if the fuel economy was as good as advertised and were pleased with the 30 MPG. The enterior is spacious and seats 4 adults and a car seat comfortably. I love the push button start and the fact I don't need to get my key out to unlock and start the car. This may not have a Hemi but it pretty quick. Fast enough that I have to watch my speed because I'm usually going faster than I realize. I like the climate, stereo and blue tooth controls being integrated into one screen. I love that the MP3 decoder picks up my phones music wirelessly. No need to take the time and plug in the cord. My one complaint with this car is the gaurd that pops up in the front of the moonroof is made of mesh. This does help prevent bugs from getting in the car however it makes huge amounts of noise at highway speeds. It is also impossible to clean. In order for the gaurd to be visable the moonroof has to be open and unless you want bugs, cleaner and water in the car you can't clean it while open. You would almost need to remove it and clean it away from the car and in my opinion that is just rediculous. This is a RWD car so I would caution anyone wanting to buy this who has to drive in the snow. It handles great in the rain and typical driving conditions though. I have a Subaru for snow and a Charger for fun."