2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

fun, fast and loud. Like a real muscle car

By on Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pros: "Color, price, fun to drive, exhaust, performance"

Cons: "Beats sound system."

"I bought a brand new 2016 Charger Scat Pack loaded in Plum Crazy purple. This car has about 1000 miles on it currently. For a car this fast it actually rides really well. The exhaust note is incredible especially when starting it up or putting the pedal to the floor. Beware that even on dry and warm days this thing will light the tires up in a hurry! Simply pushing the sport button disables the traction control and will allow for 40 mph rolling burnouts. I think my favorite aspect of this car is the color, it gets lots of positive attention and comments. I don't think driving it in the winter will happen, I'll get a beater for that. The only disappointment for me is the Beats audio system. I wish the Harmon Kardon from the SRT was available. The Beats system doesn't have the low end that I had hoped."

Best vehicle I have ever owned. Love every mile.

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great value."

Cons: "None so far."

"Bought RT 1 year ago in red for $28300 plus tax and fees brand new.Used for demo, had 600 miles. Never registered so thus a "new car". LOVE THIS CAR.Has 20" wheels, spoiler and easy to use info system. Beats audio great system. Handles great for such a large car. Mileage pretty much as specified - 15-17 around town and 25-29 on the road depending on terrain and how aggressive I am on the throttle. Very comfortable seats (I have a bad back and can drive for hours with no trouble). More than enough power for me in every circumstance.Large trunk. Fit and finish almost perfect. Some body seams not perfect but very minor misalignments. Really have to look to notice.Very quiet around town and on the highway. Wanted a big, comfortable, fast, well handling quality car for a very reasonable price. Couldn't be happier.If it had the new 8 speed tranny on the later models(which I have driven and loved) the car for me would be as perfect as one can be. Still great with the 5 speed, but not quite as good."

Best car I have had in a long time

By on Friday, February 12, 2016

Pros: "excellent power, syling and value"

Cons: "replaced two coils"

"I have a 2014 R/T Plus with AWD. The car is the best car I have owned in years. It has excellent styling, excellent power and a very comfortable interior. The Hemi engine has plenty of power. I average 18 MPG around town and have averaged up to 23 on the highway. This car will get up and go with no problem at all. It has all the convenient controls that are needed and not a lot of useless options that nobody uses. Great value for this car. I was a little worried about driving on unplowed roads the first time I drove it in the snow in New York. This car handled flawless and got through the snow just as good as driving a 4 wheel drive suv or pickup. I did have one issue with the water pump leaking which the dealer replaced with no questions. I also had to have two coils replaced. The check engine light came on and I took it to the dealer. All items were covered under that warranty and the dealer replaced them with not questions."

A pure performance steal

By on Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pros: "Never ceases to put a smile on my face"

Cons: "Beats Audio...Not worth it"

"I ordered by 2016 Scatpack in Pitch Black in January and it arrived in the middle of March '16. I checked the boxes for every option/package other than the summer performance tire/wheel package since I'll be getting those separately anyways. I've had the car for nearly 3 months and honestly LOVE IT. I drive a lot for the work I do and even though it's a muscle car it has fantastic practicality, VERY decent MPG (considering what's under the hood) and a fun factor that can't be measured! The car is incredibly comfortable for long drives. The optional alcantara and leather seats that are ventilated with GREAT LUMBAR SUPPORT make the ride great. The seats aren't too aggressively bolstered(just enough) either it really is the perfect choice. The amount of looks that thing gets along with the "Hey, nice car!" comments is crazy...Something I wasn't expecting and surely didn't buy it for. I average around 20 mpg in mixed driving if I keep it out of sport mode and allow the cylinder deactivation and transmission to do their thing. Scored reliability a little on the low side just because I've had some very minor things that I've had it back at the dealership for a few times, no breakdowns or anything crazy. The Beats Audio system is a waste of money. In hindsight I would have just got aftermarket speakers/amp installed. I buy at least two new cars a year (I have a problem) and I have to say that this is absolutely my most favorite that I've ever owned. I'm going to attempt winter tires on the stock wheels and just keep that as my winter setup. Western PA winter with nearly 500hp going to the rear wheels...LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Overall this is just a blast to drive but has all the creature comforts you could possibly want. BIG THUMBS UP!"

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."