2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Most complimented car I've owned!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Great style - gas mileage is great"

"Why would anyone wanting a big, sporty car, buy anything else? Great car - comfortable and fun to drive."

Rental car impression

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cool-looking and high-quality interior"

Cons: "Heavy and not fuel-efficient"

"We rented a 2014 Charger R/T for 3 days and overall had a good experience with the car. The exterior styling looks bold but chunky and outdated. I liked the headlights and LED taillights, which came on when you unlocked the car. The smartkey system was a plus for me. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the interior, lots of soft-touch materials on the dash and compartments were lined with soft fabric. The dash and ambient lighting in the cupholders and door sills looked cool. However, the dashboard feels very cavernous, flat, and doesn't wrap around you like some other cars. The gauge cluster looked nice but was flat and one-dimensional. However, I especially liked that the headliner was black, as opposed to the usual tan. It gave the car a retro and sporty look. Overall, the interior was nice and roomy but the dash and center console were completely flat and one-dimensional and that turned me off. The big touchscreen in the middle of the dash was pretty cool but difficult to use at first. The graphics were nice to look at and looked modern. The speed-adjusted sound was an interesting touch. Our rental also came with Satellite radio, which is the norm nowadays in new cars. While it was too hot to use the heated seats, there were controls for them right on the touchscreen. However, the steering wheel was poorly-designed, causing you to accidentally change the radio station while steering. I liked the sound the turn signal made, it reminded me of old cars, probably part of their "retro" styling. The Charger was powerful on the highways but a pain to drive in city traffic. It felt heavy and was not good for making fast maneuvers at a slow speed. The gas mileage was also pretty bad for a sedan."

Best Car Ever

By on Monday, April 15, 2013

Pros: "super awesome"

Custom Stripes by StripeLine of Tualitin, Oregon.

"I have had this Charger R/T Max for 9 months and I am one happy grandma. This car is SUPER, comfortable, and kicks butt."

Custom Stripes by StripeLine of Tualitin, Oregon.

Super responsive & Fun to drive in all weather.

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "Fun fast comfortable & attention getting."

Cons: "only con I didn't buy the SRT8"

"The best part is the all wheel drive in the snow. Its so positive. Its such an eye catching car in the toxic orange color. We are always getting compliments. Couldn't ask for a more fun car to drive. The front end design is one of the main reasons we looked at this car to purchase.Then we test drove it & loved it."

Recommend this car for everybody

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "ext, int, engine, style, dependable, sexy, etc."

Cons: "cannot get b5 blue with awd,"

"The new chargers are one of the best vehicles of 2015. Dodge has improved on every aspect they needed too. Also, my parents have a 2012 Charger SXT with 71200 miles and NOT one problem yet, so I love thinking thats what I got to look forward to. Thank you Dodge Brothers!"