2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Its awesome

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Wonderful drive, decent price"

"There will be times when you see a dodge charger zoom past you and you will wonder what it feels like to drive that car. You will feel like there is something missing while driving your own car. I can say that feeling is true because this 2012 charger is incredible. If you like driving, if you like to be on the road, then this is a car you want."

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."

Really Sweet Ride!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Aggressive look/gas mileage/ride quality/features"

Cons: "rear deck panel rattle/wide swing-out front doors"

"Got the 2012 Dodge Charger SXT Blacktop package in March. Liked the aggressive look and quiet ride. Takes off like a rocket in sport mode-cool paddle shifters on steering wheel. Great sound system with the Alpine speakers. 8.4" display is easy to see and navigate. Just a LOT of great features in this car. Gas mileage on the 292 HP V-6 is actually better than my previous Honda Accord sedan with the 4 cylinder. Looks wicked just sitting in the drive way! Not having to use a key at all took a little getting used to, but pretty cool. Heated fabric seats are awesome in the winter. The only things I would change? The rear plastic panel between the seats and back window vibrates when you crank up the volume-may have to get that addressed. And the front doors swing out extremely wide - you have to really stretch for them when seated in the front driver/passenger seats. Other than that, a real pleasure to own and drive!"

best car i have ever had

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"the 2011 charger is awesome i ordered it directly from the factory with all the features i wanted been on 4 road trips with it and it has never let me down it is a car that gets lots of attention."

My favorite vehicle of all!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "AWD + Hemi"

Cons: "No cons so far."

"My Charger is the perfect combination--the Hemi plus the AWD to get me back and forth in the snow. I love this car! It is comfortable, spacious, looks nice, drives great and again, sporty but AWD. I love the touchscreen and the heated seats. It also has a vehicle info controlled from the steering wheel which allows me to check my tire pressure at any time, my estimated miles per gallon and more. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my Charger."