2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

A great look. Interior amenities excellent

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Weak in the snow"

"I've had the car for 3 1/2 years and it still drives like new. All black with black wheels, looks like a police cruiser and gets lots of admiring looks. Quality is still high after 70,000 miles."

Luxurious

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Car depreciates close to 10k as soon as you sign."

"I have the fully loaded version, and it's super nice. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can adjust them to anyone's needs. The beats stereo system is perfect. However, the music I have on my phone seems to sound better than the Xm radio. The car also keeps the music on the inside and all the other noises out, which is so much better than the mini I had prior to this."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"

Great Car!! Do not overlook!!

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Look, fun to drive, comfortable and quiet!"

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Purchased a 2013 SXT Plus AWD in June of 2014 and have put on 10500 miles so far, just took a trip to SW Florida with 2600 miles of highway and another 1000 driving locally for 2 weeks and from driveway to driveway my average MPG was 28.4. I am very impressed by the gas mileage in such a big heavy car!! Very comfy for a long trip and the beats audio is top of the line!!!! I have always owned GM cars 26 of them or so in my 30 years of driving, this was the first non-gm and not sorry I switched! Not sure why the "critics" talk bad I could not be happier!!! Go take a look at Dodge and you may find yourself driving one!!"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Pretty Great Car So Far

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to own and drive, looks great, pretty fast"

Cons: "Voice control isn't great?"

"I have a 2012 R/T Plus. The leather interior is really nice. The interior is simple, which I like. Not a ton of unnecessary buttons or knobs. Though mine does have a lot of options on it, everything remains uncluttered. Almost everything is controlled from the touch screen in the center of the dash, from the heated/cooled seats to A/C, Navigation, to setting up the features of the car. The V8 is very good. It can definitely get out of its own way. Sure, a v8 mustang or Camaro is faster, but can they have 3 kids in the back seat? No, not if they want their kids to like them. The Charger R/T is the perfect car for someone who wants that muscle/pony car power, but also has need for usable back seat and trunk. Definitely also worth considering the sister car, the Chrysler 300. They can typically (at least in my area) be had with more options for less money, though they are functionally the same car. I like the look of the Charger much better though. YMMV. The smart high beams are brilliant. Come on when it's night time... go off anytime another car is within visible range of the headlights. Rain sensing wipers work perfectly. No more fiddling with the wiper control trying to get the right wiper speed. Cooled seats are perfect on sticky summer days. heated/cooled cupholders really do work decently. Overall, at least on the R/T Plus, a lot of small conveniences that make the car fun to own, combined with an engine that makes it fun to drive... Can't beat combo."

A first class vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Reasonably priced; excellent acceleratiion"

Cons: "Seats a bit too firm; annoying shifter"

"With V-6 & AWD, I get 30mpg on interstate, 25 in mixed driving, much better than previously owned 2010 V-6 RWD Cadillac CTS. 2014 Dodge SXT AWD does everything that Mercedes E350 4matic (which I considered) would do, and better, at half the cost. No problems thus far, but could use better quality tires as standard equipment. Electronic shifter can be annoying at times. Otherwise, car rides well, accelerates quickly, is very responsive and roomy. Touchscreen controls are straight-forward and easy to use."

great value for a great car

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

"nice car great buy i like the mopar '11 but i think dodge could do better on the adds on for the mopar '11. the quality of the interior is not the best but the exterior and the engine are great. aggressive appearance. really fast as well"

This car has a wonderful ride-quick-sporty-comfort

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "I like the paddle shifters.."

Cons: "BUT..I would rather have a manual transmission.."

Fresh from the dealer..

"This car is a fairly roomy 4 dr sedan.Good room for a large old man.Mileage is 28 MPG in Canada without ethanol fuel cruising at 75 Mph on the TCH..24 in the states..Replaced after mufflers with Flowmasters..Nice difference.Replaced air filter with K&N cold air kit.I Need the Harmon Kardon 500+ watt radio and amp.When I cruise I like it loud..I'm an old man but I'm not dead yet...."

Fresh from the dealer..

I love this car...

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Big Roomy smooth , Handles awesome, great acceleration... A car this size should not get this kind of gas milage..... And it looks great....."