2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

My favorite vehicle of all!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "AWD + Hemi"

Cons: "No cons so far."

"My Charger is the perfect combination--the Hemi plus the AWD to get me back and forth in the snow. I love this car! It is comfortable, spacious, looks nice, drives great and again, sporty but AWD. I love the touchscreen and the heated seats. It also has a vehicle info controlled from the steering wheel which allows me to check my tire pressure at any time, my estimated miles per gallon and more. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my Charger."

I bought the right car.

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "AWD, good price, fun on the twists"

Cons: "People think I'm the police and slow down"

"I bought a 2013 charger sxt awd with sport appearance package. I needed a car to safely take me to work from northern Colorado to Wyoming on a daily basis. After a year of ownership I have to say that I grown to love my charger. It's comfortable, powerful enough, sounds great (Beats) and has been reliable. During the September floods I was able to make it back home on a back road when the highways were guarded by the national guard and the police (the back road closed 30 minutes after I passed). The awd system just powered on in about four inches of rain and amazingly enough I led a car behind me to safety with the bright backlights. I would highly recommend this car."

I love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the price, comfortable drive"

Cons: "No rear backup camera or navigation on the SE"

"I love my 2013 Dodge Charger. I bought this car at the end of 2013 and got an unbelievable deal on it. This car offers a comfortable ride and although I have an SE with a V6 engine, it's still pretty fast. The audio controls on the back of the steering wheel are very convenient. I don't have to take my eyes off the wheel to make sure I'm pressing the right thing. The sport appearance package gives my car an extra sleek look. I like the chrome wheels and rear spoiler. The only thing I'm missing is a sunroof. Overall, great car!"

R/T AWD 26mph hyw and 17 city and all this power!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "With incentives paid under 31K!"

Cons: "Too bad Hemi does not have the 8spd yet!"

"I have owned my Charger for a couple weeks now, and love it! I can not get out of it. Then being all black with the AWD Appearance Package it looks like I am driving an under-cover cops car, or chief of police unit, and have not been cut off yet, and on the hyw traffic in front of be just part the way to let me by! and I am sure I will not be on the bad end of a road rage incident. Plus since we get our share of snow here, this year more than ever! the car is great with the AWD!"

My favorite car ever, great millage, style, value

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, looks, rides & handles great"

Cons: "needs more low end torque"

"I love this car almost as much as my 70 Cuda'. V6 292 HP with 8 speed auto and paddle shifters. Fun to drive, handles well, looks great. 55600+ miles and not one problem. Original tires & breaks with many miles left on each. Lots of room and I am 6'3" and 220 lbs. When I have it paid off, I will trade it in for another. I hope by then Dodge offers the Hemi with the 8 speed to get those few extra MPG."

Love driving this car!

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, looks very appealing"

Cons: "se model has 5spd tranny"

"I feel so nice driving this car, there are interior lights on the door handle, under the doors for courtesy lights, cupholders light up just doesnt seem like they skipped on quality anywhere, the dash is all soft-touch plastic not going to crack. This year they did a makeover of every side of the vehicle inside and out. I have the base SE and the suspension is still really smooth, something about rear wheel drive makes it feel like such a nice ride. the only thing i didnt like was that the se and sxt dont come with spoilers and the shifter and tranny on the se was different (old style/5spd instead of 8speed) it still shifts smooth and is overall a "good buy" but the money to the SXT is well spent."

Beauty & Function

By on Friday, June 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, fuel economy, great price, FUN!!"

Cons: "Visibility is limited"

"I cannot say how much I love this car!! It is beautiful, comfortable and great on gas! Plenty of room in the backseat for passengers, plenty of room for driver as well. Very affordable for all you get with this car. I definitely recommend this car for single people, travelers, families, just about anyone who wants comfort, style, great fuel economy, and value."

Fun to drive and gets lots of looks!

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "fast and pretty"

Cons: "Honestly cant think of any."

"I have the R/T with the road and track package(rare to find on an R/T) She is comfortable, fast and good on the eyes. I traded up from an 06 to my '12...Love what they did to make her a luxury sedan. We have heated/cooled seats, leather everywhere, heated/cooled cupholders, you name it Dodge thought it up. Would recommend to anyone looking to have fun in style and comfort."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Its awesome

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Wonderful drive, decent price"

"There will be times when you see a dodge charger zoom past you and you will wonder what it feels like to drive that car. You will feel like there is something missing while driving your own car. I can say that feeling is true because this 2012 charger is incredible. If you like driving, if you like to be on the road, then this is a car you want."

best car i have ever had

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"the 2011 charger is awesome i ordered it directly from the factory with all the features i wanted been on 4 road trips with it and it has never let me down it is a car that gets lots of attention."

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."

Love my car!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, very sharp"

Cons: "No place for my purse!"

"Best car I have owned! It's classy and sporty and has plenty of get up and go. I love the looks I receive from onlookers admiring my car."

I love my charger!!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "fun, cool, strong, powerful, responsive, driver co"

Cons: "wish the stock alloy wheels had a better look."

"This is my THIRD one! First was an 80s Daytona. Next was 2009, which someone rearended, ugh. I am very cool when I drive my Chargers and can always see admiring (and maybe jealous) looks as drive by. But the best part is the smart German engineering and the great responses from the vehicle, although the engine's purring roar of a response is very satisfying!!"

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

Great Machine to Own

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "powerful/ great value"

Cons: "a/c through seats could be stronger"

"What can i say? i have driven top of the line BMW, Lexus, Mercedes and hands down this car competes with them all. The power and handling is amazing and the interior has everything you would imagine you would get in a car twice its price."

I love this car...

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome gadgets, great ride, & POWER POWER POWER!"

Cons: "Doors open too wide and mpg isn't great."

My totally awesome ride...

"I've owned this car for over 2 years now. Bought it brand new with a whole 25 miles on it. I love it just as much now as the day I bought it. It drives like a dream. Its more quiet than a lot of cars with big engines, which I actually like. I really don't want to have that rumble every single mile. However, when I put the hammer down, it goes like a jet. I do wish the mileage was a tad bit better, but for the power, I'll manage. The comfort is great. Easy to take care of inside and unrivaled seat comfort. I love the heated seats in both the front and rear. My main gripe with the design is that the doors open so wide that you literally have to put one foot outside the car to reach out to close it. Otherwise, the leg room is great, the head room is great, and I totally love all the gadgets. Best car I've ever had!"

My totally awesome ride...

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

Remembering the good ole days!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable, powerful, my is loaded,"

Cons: "Sloppy in the corners...should be a little tighter"

"More power and smoother than my 70 396 Chevelle, my 72 GS Buick 350/4/ 73 Vette 454 275 horse...I could go on and on. The only thing that irked me was all the recalls...a real joy killer. Hemi RT AWD with K&N and Flowmaster Delta 50's for a little rumble. Almost 400 hp and 26/27 on highway and 22 around town...can't beat that!"

THIS CAR IS GREAT

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED DOZENS OF VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. THE STYLING, HANDLING, INTERIOR FEATURES ARE INCREDIBLE. I DROVE MY CHARGER FROM MASS. TO MAINE AND AVERAGED 32MPG DRIVING AT 70-75 MPH. PEOPLE STOP ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. ITS A GREAT CAR. THE NEW BODY STYLE AND INTERIOR DESIGN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OLDER BODY STYLE CHARGERS. I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT BUT, GREAT..... GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY IT HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I DO...... MOPAR ALL THE WAY......"

2012 SRT8 Blacked out

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Unique Ride"

Cons: "Have to put in Storage for winter grrrrrr price"

"Love the key less entry and power of this ride is plenty :) Traded my 09 RT for the 2012 SRT and so far gas difference is negligible. I like the uniqueness of the SRT as you just don't see many in my area (Buffalo NY) but see stangs, challengers, camaros all the time."

May be the best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Fast and smooth, Styiing and V8 growl"

Cons: "Price hits $40K with all the options"

"Bought new in May 2012. Opted for the Road and Track Package in Redline Pearl Metallic. Car is quiet, fast, smooth. The cylinder switch off is seamless; when you punch the throttle it stuffs you back into your seat! Great highway cruiser and the IRS and sticky tires are great on the twisty bits. Electronics are great, Brakes are awesome. This car inspires confidence. Mileage on the highway is 26 if I nurse it along, but mostly get around 16-17 since this car is no fun to drive slow! Lots of fun and I would recommend it to anyone if you like Detroit iron. Also has been utterly reliable with only routine maintenance so far and one recall for some electrical fuse check which they fixed at oil change time."

One Fun Car

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Fun To Drive and Sporty"

Cons: "RWD is not good for those who drive in snow"

"I have had this car about a month now and I love it. I have 6cyl SXT edition with the Rallye package. I currently average about 24 city and 30 hwy. We took this vehicle on a short roadtrip just to test and see if the fuel economy was as good as advertised and were pleased with the 30 MPG. The enterior is spacious and seats 4 adults and a car seat comfortably. I love the push button start and the fact I don't need to get my key out to unlock and start the car. This may not have a Hemi but it pretty quick. Fast enough that I have to watch my speed because I'm usually going faster than I realize. I like the climate, stereo and blue tooth controls being integrated into one screen. I love that the MP3 decoder picks up my phones music wirelessly. No need to take the time and plug in the cord. My one complaint with this car is the gaurd that pops up in the front of the moonroof is made of mesh. This does help prevent bugs from getting in the car however it makes huge amounts of noise at highway speeds. It is also impossible to clean. In order for the gaurd to be visable the moonroof has to be open and unless you want bugs, cleaner and water in the car you can't clean it while open. You would almost need to remove it and clean it away from the car and in my opinion that is just rediculous. This is a RWD car so I would caution anyone wanting to buy this who has to drive in the snow. It handles great in the rain and typical driving conditions though. I have a Subaru for snow and a Charger for fun."