2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."

Really Sweet Ride!

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pros: "Aggressive look/gas mileage/ride quality/features"

Cons: "rear deck panel rattle/wide swing-out front doors"

"Got the 2012 Dodge Charger SXT Blacktop package in March. Liked the aggressive look and quiet ride. Takes off like a rocket in sport mode-cool paddle shifters on steering wheel. Great sound system with the Alpine speakers. 8.4" display is easy to see and navigate. Just a LOT of great features in this car. Gas mileage on the 292 HP V-6 is actually better than my previous Honda Accord sedan with the 4 cylinder. Looks wicked just sitting in the drive way! Not having to use a key at all took a little getting used to, but pretty cool. Heated fabric seats are awesome in the winter. The only things I would change? The rear plastic panel between the seats and back window vibrates when you crank up the volume-may have to get that addressed. And the front doors swing out extremely wide - you have to really stretch for them when seated in the front driver/passenger seats. Other than that, a real pleasure to own and drive!"

best car i have ever had

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"the 2011 charger is awesome i ordered it directly from the factory with all the features i wanted been on 4 road trips with it and it has never let me down it is a car that gets lots of attention."

My favorite vehicle of all!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "AWD + Hemi"

Cons: "No cons so far."

"My Charger is the perfect combination--the Hemi plus the AWD to get me back and forth in the snow. I love this car! It is comfortable, spacious, looks nice, drives great and again, sporty but AWD. I love the touchscreen and the heated seats. It also has a vehicle info controlled from the steering wheel which allows me to check my tire pressure at any time, my estimated miles per gallon and more. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my Charger."

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."