2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

The best car I've ever owned

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

"I was never a muscle car type, but once I drove this car i was hooked. Just a fun driving car."

THIS CAR IS GREAT

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I HAVE OWNED DOZENS OF VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE OUT OF ALL OF THEM. THE STYLING, HANDLING, INTERIOR FEATURES ARE INCREDIBLE. I DROVE MY CHARGER FROM MASS. TO MAINE AND AVERAGED 32MPG DRIVING AT 70-75 MPH. PEOPLE STOP ME AND ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. ITS A GREAT CAR. THE NEW BODY STYLE AND INTERIOR DESIGN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OLDER BODY STYLE CHARGERS. I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE IT BUT, GREAT..... GO BUY ONE AND ENJOY IT HOPEFULLY AS MUCH AS I DO...... MOPAR ALL THE WAY......"

2012 SRT8 Blacked out

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pros: "Unique Ride"

Cons: "Have to put in Storage for winter grrrrrr price"

"Love the key less entry and power of this ride is plenty :) Traded my 09 RT for the 2012 SRT and so far gas difference is negligible. I like the uniqueness of the SRT as you just don't see many in my area (Buffalo NY) but see stangs, challengers, camaros all the time."

Rediscover the Joy of Driving!

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "A thrill to drive, best all around value."

Cons: "Wasn't free?"

"I am just finishing 1000 miles on an SXT we bought with the sport package. This is the V6 with 8-speed transmission. The car is beautiful and looks like no other on the road. Chrysler/Dodge have the best looking cars out there these days. It is also a thrill to drive. My wife and I kept coming back to this while shopping for a new sedan for the family. She picked it, honestly! We both love driving it, and it is nowhere near the boring family mobiles that are the standard for the <30K price range. There is plenty of power and very smooth acceleration. 0-60 in seven seconds or less is a little scary. Honestly, I think I would accidentally kill myself if we got the Hemi! We are averaging 24+ all around mpg in spite of the horsepower this packs. The drive is confident and stable even on sharp turns and braking is sure. Interior is comfortable and the 8.4 Uconnect central control is easy to use. Audio is loud and clear and the car will take you back to 70's rock and roll. Think "I'm in love with my car" by Queen! Bluetooth for phone and music streaming is a great feature and easy to set up. Coupled with the steering wheel and voice command, this has just about everything you need. We did not get the NAV option as it was expensive and hard to find. Our phones do that for free anyway. We are thrilled with this car. I couldn't rate reliability because it is new, but all the reviews of the engine say it is about the best engineered V6 around and the transmission is the flagship made by ZF, a premier German manufacturer that also supplies high-end BMW, Audi and others. So you can't get much better."

May be the best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Fast and smooth, Styiing and V8 growl"

Cons: "Price hits $40K with all the options"

"Bought new in May 2012. Opted for the Road and Track Package in Redline Pearl Metallic. Car is quiet, fast, smooth. The cylinder switch off is seamless; when you punch the throttle it stuffs you back into your seat! Great highway cruiser and the IRS and sticky tires are great on the twisty bits. Electronics are great, Brakes are awesome. This car inspires confidence. Mileage on the highway is 26 if I nurse it along, but mostly get around 16-17 since this car is no fun to drive slow! Lots of fun and I would recommend it to anyone if you like Detroit iron. Also has been utterly reliable with only routine maintenance so far and one recall for some electrical fuse check which they fixed at oil change time."