2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

2014 Charger R/T Plus, Absolute blast to drive.

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, auto highbeam, power, size"

Cons: "indicator sound, low roof lining"

"OK, I might be bias. Stepping out of a 2007 VW Jetta with 150HP and no technology thrills. My experience however with my 2014 Charger R/T Plus with sport package is a blast. Relative good fuel mileage, as long your foot is not horizontal. Comfort is good, all though I'm just 6ft 2 inches my hair is touching the roof and this is because of the sun roof that makes the roof lining lower. It has a definite fun factor, remember if you are irritable, "Keep both hands on the wheel" because it does fish-tale when AWD is not engaged. On rainy days a 4 wheel spin combined with excellent stability makes you grin. Seats are good. Though the lumbar support could be more refined. The dash I like allot, uconnect is easy to understand, no deep diving in menu's etc. The major thing I would like to change is the indicator signal sound, it's like they went hunting for spare parts and found a 1970's charger indicator in stock. In all rough around the edges but an absolute descent car to drive. Looking forward to the 8 speed HEMI configuration."

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

R/T max - great car - fun to drive.

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the price."

Cons: "None that I can think of."

"R/T Max w/hemi is a great road car - makes 200+mi trips effortless. Gas mileage runs ~22mpg but if gas mileage is an issue; don't buy it. The interior and accoutrements are outstanding. The touchscreen and nav package together with all the other features make the car an outstanding buy."

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."

My favorite vehicle of all!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "AWD + Hemi"

Cons: "No cons so far."

"My Charger is the perfect combination--the Hemi plus the AWD to get me back and forth in the snow. I love this car! It is comfortable, spacious, looks nice, drives great and again, sporty but AWD. I love the touchscreen and the heated seats. It also has a vehicle info controlled from the steering wheel which allows me to check my tire pressure at any time, my estimated miles per gallon and more. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my Charger."

I bought the right car.

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "AWD, good price, fun on the twists"

Cons: "People think I'm the police and slow down"

"I bought a 2013 charger sxt awd with sport appearance package. I needed a car to safely take me to work from northern Colorado to Wyoming on a daily basis. After a year of ownership I have to say that I grown to love my charger. It's comfortable, powerful enough, sounds great (Beats) and has been reliable. During the September floods I was able to make it back home on a back road when the highways were guarded by the national guard and the police (the back road closed 30 minutes after I passed). The awd system just powered on in about four inches of rain and amazingly enough I led a car behind me to safety with the bright backlights. I would highly recommend this car."

I love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the price, comfortable drive"

Cons: "No rear backup camera or navigation on the SE"

"I love my 2013 Dodge Charger. I bought this car at the end of 2013 and got an unbelievable deal on it. This car offers a comfortable ride and although I have an SE with a V6 engine, it's still pretty fast. The audio controls on the back of the steering wheel are very convenient. I don't have to take my eyes off the wheel to make sure I'm pressing the right thing. The sport appearance package gives my car an extra sleek look. I like the chrome wheels and rear spoiler. The only thing I'm missing is a sunroof. Overall, great car!"

R/T AWD 26mph hyw and 17 city and all this power!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "With incentives paid under 31K!"

Cons: "Too bad Hemi does not have the 8spd yet!"

"I have owned my Charger for a couple weeks now, and love it! I can not get out of it. Then being all black with the AWD Appearance Package it looks like I am driving an under-cover cops car, or chief of police unit, and have not been cut off yet, and on the hyw traffic in front of be just part the way to let me by! and I am sure I will not be on the bad end of a road rage incident. Plus since we get our share of snow here, this year more than ever! the car is great with the AWD!"

My favorite car ever, great millage, style, value

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "lots of room, looks, rides & handles great"

Cons: "needs more low end torque"

"I love this car almost as much as my 70 Cuda'. V6 292 HP with 8 speed auto and paddle shifters. Fun to drive, handles well, looks great. 55600+ miles and not one problem. Original tires & breaks with many miles left on each. Lots of room and I am 6'3" and 220 lbs. When I have it paid off, I will trade it in for another. I hope by then Dodge offers the Hemi with the 8 speed to get those few extra MPG."

Love driving this car!

By on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pros: "great price, fun to drive, looks very appealing"

Cons: "se model has 5spd tranny"

"I feel so nice driving this car, there are interior lights on the door handle, under the doors for courtesy lights, cupholders light up just doesnt seem like they skipped on quality anywhere, the dash is all soft-touch plastic not going to crack. This year they did a makeover of every side of the vehicle inside and out. I have the base SE and the suspension is still really smooth, something about rear wheel drive makes it feel like such a nice ride. the only thing i didnt like was that the se and sxt dont come with spoilers and the shifter and tranny on the se was different (old style/5spd instead of 8speed) it still shifts smooth and is overall a "good buy" but the money to the SXT is well spent."

Beauty & Function

By on Friday, June 21, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, fuel economy, great price, FUN!!"

Cons: "Visibility is limited"

"I cannot say how much I love this car!! It is beautiful, comfortable and great on gas! Plenty of room in the backseat for passengers, plenty of room for driver as well. Very affordable for all you get with this car. I definitely recommend this car for single people, travelers, families, just about anyone who wants comfort, style, great fuel economy, and value."

Fun to drive and gets lots of looks!

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "fast and pretty"

Cons: "Honestly cant think of any."

"I have the R/T with the road and track package(rare to find on an R/T) She is comfortable, fast and good on the eyes. I traded up from an 06 to my '12...Love what they did to make her a luxury sedan. We have heated/cooled seats, leather everywhere, heated/cooled cupholders, you name it Dodge thought it up. Would recommend to anyone looking to have fun in style and comfort."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Its awesome

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Wonderful drive, decent price"

"There will be times when you see a dodge charger zoom past you and you will wonder what it feels like to drive that car. You will feel like there is something missing while driving your own car. I can say that feeling is true because this 2012 charger is incredible. If you like driving, if you like to be on the road, then this is a car you want."

best car i have ever had

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "everything"

"the 2011 charger is awesome i ordered it directly from the factory with all the features i wanted been on 4 road trips with it and it has never let me down it is a car that gets lots of attention."

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."

Love my car!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, very sharp"

Cons: "No place for my purse!"

"Best car I have owned! It's classy and sporty and has plenty of get up and go. I love the looks I receive from onlookers admiring my car."

I love my charger!!

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "fun, cool, strong, powerful, responsive, driver co"

Cons: "wish the stock alloy wheels had a better look."

"This is my THIRD one! First was an 80s Daytona. Next was 2009, which someone rearended, ugh. I am very cool when I drive my Chargers and can always see admiring (and maybe jealous) looks as drive by. But the best part is the smart German engineering and the great responses from the vehicle, although the engine's purring roar of a response is very satisfying!!"

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

love this car

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have owned this car for 8 months. It is fun to drine, reliable and the all wheel drive works flawlessly."

Great Machine to Own

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pros: "powerful/ great value"

Cons: "a/c through seats could be stronger"

"What can i say? i have driven top of the line BMW, Lexus, Mercedes and hands down this car competes with them all. The power and handling is amazing and the interior has everything you would imagine you would get in a car twice its price."

I love this car...

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Awesome gadgets, great ride, & POWER POWER POWER!"

Cons: "Doors open too wide and mpg isn't great."

My totally awesome ride...

"I've owned this car for over 2 years now. Bought it brand new with a whole 25 miles on it. I love it just as much now as the day I bought it. It drives like a dream. Its more quiet than a lot of cars with big engines, which I actually like. I really don't want to have that rumble every single mile. However, when I put the hammer down, it goes like a jet. I do wish the mileage was a tad bit better, but for the power, I'll manage. The comfort is great. Easy to take care of inside and unrivaled seat comfort. I love the heated seats in both the front and rear. My main gripe with the design is that the doors open so wide that you literally have to put one foot outside the car to reach out to close it. Otherwise, the leg room is great, the head room is great, and I totally love all the gadgets. Best car I've ever had!"

My totally awesome ride...

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

Remembering the good ole days!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "Good looking, comfortable, powerful, my is loaded,"

Cons: "Sloppy in the corners...should be a little tighter"

"More power and smoother than my 70 396 Chevelle, my 72 GS Buick 350/4/ 73 Vette 454 275 horse...I could go on and on. The only thing that irked me was all the recalls...a real joy killer. Hemi RT AWD with K&N and Flowmaster Delta 50's for a little rumble. Almost 400 hp and 26/27 on highway and 22 around town...can't beat that!"