2012 Dodge Charger

Based on 101 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

I love this car...

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Big Roomy smooth , Handles awesome, great acceleration... A car this size should not get this kind of gas milage..... And it looks great....."

Excellent driving and milage

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Body style, fun to drive, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Back seats leg room, cloth sports seats dirty easy"

"Use as a work vehicle and put on the miles quick. Wanted something comfortable and larger as its a rolling office. Trunk is large and holds 5 suitcases or about two grocery carts of bottled Yuengling in the 12 pack and case form. Back seats do not give the best leg room for tall folks if driving for a while. But my research noted I wanted to go with the 3.6 six cylinder with 8 speed transmission for best mileage. My best average is 38.5 mpg, including some light town driving. Window sticker says 31mpg but get 33mpg to 35mpg regularly. But I don't drive with jack rabbit starts and quick braking but look ahead and anticipate braking..but still get that mileage with the occasional quick speed start which sounds great when accelerating. I avoid the ethanol as it will reduce mileage substantially. E-85 engine will get 14 to 16 mpg and it doesn't pay to get that stuff,(your already paying for it as taxpayers subsidizing, so the real cost is more.) plus its hard on your engine, more heat less energy and I don't like filling up twice as often. Even e-10 reduces down to 26 to 28 mpg. Never know it to be a six cylinder penstar engine. Have 40,000 miles in 16 months, bought new with 6 and I put those on too. Very maneuverable and responsive."

Awesome sporty and family sedan

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Great car!!!"

"I absolutely love this car!! Why? well several reasons such as the comfort, style, size, speed, everything about this car is just perfect and amazing. If you want a stylish, sporty, fast, family sedan, don't look any further."

Out classes all foreign competitors

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Seamless smooth effortless power from Hemi V8"

"This car outclasses all European and Japanese sport sedans in quality, performance, reliability for half the price, an undiscovered gem, and I have owned them all."

Shut up and buy one already

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Where do I start? This car is brutal! I won't ramble on about it's awesme styling, because that is all a matter of opinion anyway. I do get complments on it daily, however. It's the car for the family guy who has everythig. 4 doors, a big backseat, and 16 cubic feet of trunk space gets my family and I wherever we need to go in a hurry, with no emo teenagers upset because they have to ride in a minivan. My whole family LOVES this car. I bought mine new, and included in the price was the SRT experience. An entire day driving the entire SRT lineup (minus the Viper). That alone is a $600 value. I asked the SRT experience crew about any reliability issues they have had, and they just routinely change tires, brake pads, and oil. This car has me spoiled. It has more bells and whistles than I will ever use (my last car was a Neon SRT-4 that I drove for 10 years). My only complaints are that the ride is a little... uncomposed... sometimes. Maybe that's because it does not handle like a 4000lb car normally would. On the track, it is simply amazing. Not a huge fan of the fact that I couldn't get a manual transmission (what's up with that)? And the exhaust is a little quiet for my taste. City driving gas mileage is, well... terrible, but it is pretty decent on the highway. At the end of the day you will not find a faster, better handling, better looking, red-white-and-blue-blooded sedan on the market for the price... period. It has all of the finesse, table manners, and raw, primal, brutal power of a big ol' hairy gorilla! This is what an American car should be, four-doors and all. So shut up, empty your life savings, give it all to Ma Mopar, and start enjoying your life!"