2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Love the "NEW" Charger

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great looks, great mpg, great responsiveness"

Cons: "None so far"

"I absolutely adore this car! The 8-speed transmission was worth every extra penny I paid for it! Every time I drive it I am more and more impressed with the performance, power and most of all gas mileage because I drive 74 miles roundtrip weekdays, averaging 33-35 mpg at 70-75 mph. This is my 2nd Charger--does that tell you anything about how great a product Chrysler Corp. makes? My '06 had 167,000 miles on it when it was sold. This makes my 4th Dodge vehicle, not counting learning to drive on my Dad's Dodge Dart."

2014 All Wheel Drive SXT. Very Nice Car!

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Fun car, Economical and Comfortable. Nice interior"

Cons: "All Wheel Drive costs more, but worth it in snow."

"I average 27mpg or more with a very smooth and powerful V6 with 300 horsepower. This car rides very smooth and handles like a sports car. I really enjoy the comfort and handling of this car. 2014 SXT All Wheel Drive. Snow will not keep this car in the garage. Even on very windy days, this car cuts through the wind and the interior is quiet. Dodge did good on the Charger!"

Continuing improvement pays big !

By on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, power, mileage, reliable, stylish"

Cons: "V6 needs more torque."

"After owning a Ford Crown Vic and an LX Charger, my 2013 is light years ahead of both of those vehicles. First, the purchase price and resale values are exceptional. The exterior design, the interior design - with all of the little touches included - the new V6. Fuel economy is great. It has plenty of power. It's very quiet. The front suspension now holds up. The car handles very well. The 5-spd Auto transmission works perfectly. Chrysler gave me 3 years of free maintenance. Reliability and durability have been absolutely perfect. Anyone looking for an outstanding value? The 2011 and up Charger is IT !!!"

Terrific car, responsive, comfortable, good looks

By on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pros: "Does not look like every other sedan on the road!"

"We have had this car for a little over a year. During a recent trip to beach we averaged over 30 mpg. Back seat comfortable and rooming. Adult children ride in comfort. V6 is economical and has plenty of get up and go!"

I love this car - This hits all my buttons

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Value, RWD, Blacktop...fun to drive"

Cons: "No RV Camera, Sunroof Screen, Slapstick Shifting."

"When the 2011 Charger hit the showrooms with its restyled read and front facias, I knew this car would be a hit with the retro crowd. I learned how to drive on a 1972 Cadillac Coup De Ville so I know and love behemoth RWD cars especially with unique styling, since most modern cars appear so similar and utilitarian. When they added the 8 speed transmission to the V6 and rated the highway milage at 30, I knew the time was right to trade in my Lexus IS250 which was getting about 23 MPG (looped). I wanted a full size car with RWD and the Chargers unique styling put it right at the forefront of my choices. I made my deal (with some hiccups at the dealership), and took delivery. They sold me a SXT with the Blacktop package, and was one of the few cars on the lot with a sunroof. The Blacktop Package turns the base model into a beast with the available sport mode shifting (holds gears longer). The higher profile tires and beefed up suspension give the car a sporty and responsive feel, and really ups the ante over the base model. The interior should have come with the 8.4 radio but the factory had run out of stock so, they placed the 4.3 radio in the car. I wasn't looking for Navigation (that's what my Android phone is for). Bluetooth paired well with both my HTC and my current Samsung Galaxay S4. Pairing will also allow you to stream audio from your phone to the car. You can also have USB access to your device. If you drop a USB flash drive into the slot you will have full access to your music, but the menu options are spotty, and cannot access them while you are driving. The seating is comfortable and I had the car reupholstered with leather seating surfaces (on their dime as that is how the car was advertised, but not delivered). Rear seat and trunk are cavernous and allows me to carry all my musical gear to and fro. The rear seat folds down for expanded cargo room. Downsides No rear camera When the sunroof is open there is a mesh screen instead of a solid lip. The screen catches bugs while you are driving, so it is recommended that you inspect it and blow it clean as needed. Slapstick shifter must be watched as you shift, make sure nothing is blocking the way of the stick (i.e., cables and such) to ensure that the shifter will shift to your desired position."

Great car with high options at a great price

By on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pros: "Great value, no problems, great cruiser - quiet"

Cons: "None that I can find"

"SXT with v6 - 32 MPG running down I95 an I85 at 75 to 80 MPH. Car is loaded with al the safety and convenience options available including NAV, Sirius radio, blue tooth, auto headlights with auto high-beam/dim, auto windshield wipers that sense rain fall and adjust speed, rear camera, cross path detection,blind spot monitor, adaptive cruise control, frontal collision warning, power adjustable pedals, steering wheel, 6 way driver and passenger seats, 4-way power lumbar support, heated and cooled seats, and voice control of justa about everything. All for under $35,000."

Excellent - but heavy and slow off the start

By on Monday, June 29, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. AWD good in the snow."

Cons: "slower than most similar vechicles"

"The V6 has good power. But the car is heavy (2 tons) and slow off the start. Compliments daily on the exterior and interior. Enjoyable to drive daily. No major compliants. AWD is good in the snow. Depending on the tires you have on. Much cooler looking than those pansy mustangs."

Great car with fun to drive

By on Friday, November 06, 2015

Pros: "Performance, looks great, reliability"

Cons: "too huge to backup in crowded"

"I have a 2013 Dodge Charger SXT model with 34000 miles already. I super love this "American style" muscle car because how it looks, how great preforming it is. With the 8-speed transmission, This such a huge car only get 30 mpg on highway! The Best car so far!"

One great ride

By on Friday, August 14, 2015

Pros: "it is sporty, fun to drive and yet is a practical"

"I had previously drove a Cadillac STS. This car has exceeded my expectations -- as I did not think that anything rode as well as the Cadillac. The car handles the Wisconsin winter(s), has many safety features that I cannot get along without, and plenty of zip on demand. My friends are surprised about the amount of passenger space (room) and I continue to get "thumbs-up" in the parking lot."

8 speed trans. is sweet

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Love the drivetrain, lots of car for the money"