2011 Dodge Charger

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

This car was the best purchase I have made

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable and confidence inspiring"

Cons: "Should have bought the Hemi"

"I bought a 2013 Charger AWD Sport appearance package v6. I had never bought an AWD but my job required me to drive between Colorado and Wyoming often. I have to say that this car has performed brilliantly. Over 18,000 miles or so I have only needed to go in for oil service but this car has driven through thick blankets of snow on rough back roads, fog with maybe ten feet of visibility and somehow got me home during the September foods. Nearly five inches of water and the charger did not care; I actually was one of the last people to leave Wyoming before they closed all of the roads. I've driven the RWD version and honestly I'd go AWD over and over again. When the weather is actually nice the front turns off and it saves on gas. Overall, the charger is a fantastic car and it will be my first choice in a future car."

A great look. Interior amenities excellent

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Weak in the snow"

"I've had the car for 3 1/2 years and it still drives like new. All black with black wheels, looks like a police cruiser and gets lots of admiring looks. Quality is still high after 70,000 miles."

Best vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Style, resale value, great ride, controls"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought my 2013 Charger SE, in August 2013 been very pleased with it after looking at new Impala and a Maxima chose this car over the two vehicles because wanted a more aggressive ride. The Charger is everything you need for a great family or sports automobile. Navigation is featured with uconnect system as other options that were available are best for vehicle. It rides deep as be a Cadillac especially on the south Louisiana flat highways commuting out of town but does well in the city as gets good gas mileage on a bigger vehicle. Interior looks sportier from being real quiet driving at speeds between 65 to 80 on 4, 6 lane highways and freeways. Ride is solid, interior fit and finish materials are impressive and car looks beautiful having LED taillights on rear something like the Challenger. Controls are easy using and was optional with ventilated seats best on Charger SE, model. I love my car glad bought it over an Impala and Maxima having a great resale value ever. It's a bigger car but looks more a sports car gives me lots of high performance and smooth handling like a limo it's very fast too with a V6 engine that is absolutely quick under effortlessly acceleration. Dodge is the best with their high performance cars like Charger and Challenger."

Great looking car, but...

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looks & style, comfortable"

Cons: "Excessive front end vibration ruins the fun"

"Great looking car, with nice options. Very comfortable and stylish, but I've found that almost all of the 2013/2014 Chargers I have test drove have some form of vibration that comes through the steering wheel & gas pedal. Mine is so severe that I dislike driving the car, which is a huge issue! So now I am stuck with a nice looking, $30k car that I don't enjoy driving at all. Looks great sitting in the driveway, no fun to drive."

Incredible Car

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Sporty, fun to drive, great value, spacey, safe"

Cons: "a bit big, hard to see out back window"

"This car looks great, rides smooth, and has power with fuel efficiency. SE model is incredible value but would go for higher end model if I could."

I love this car !

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, fun car"

Cons: "None so far."

"This car is so comfortable and it rides real smooth. It's roomy in the front as well as the back seat and has plenty of head room too. And, the car is very sporty looking. The car handles well on local roads and on the highway. This is my first Dodge and I couldn't be more pleased."

Powerful Pavement Pounder

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Power, Performance, Personality"

Cons: "I have to park it and get out"

"I have an RT and can not stop punching the Hemi whenever I ge the chance. This car moves like no other that I've ever owned. My typical ride involves thumbs up from other drivers and pedestrians. The car just stands out in many dimensions it seems that everyone finds something to love about it. This is my first of what I am sure will be many Chargers. Carpe Diem!!!!!!!!!"

Fun and Cool Car to Drive

By on Monday, March 2, 2015

Pros: "Looks, power, lcd screen, rear seat heaters"

Cons: "View to rear, hard plastic interior"

"Bought this car for son to drive distance to high school. He wanted cool. It is super fun to drive, but not a luxury model. We wanted safe, so awd and no hemi. Smaller engine has PLENTY of power and gets great mileage on the highway, around 20 overall. Handles pretty good in winter. Interior is ok, the slope of roof makes car look cool but tought to see corners especially rear. Have had no issues with reliability in first 3 years."

This car has a wonderful ride-quick-sporty-comfort

By on Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pros: "I like the paddle shifters.."

Cons: "BUT..I would rather have a manual transmission.."

Fresh from the dealer..

"This car is a fairly roomy 4 dr sedan.Good room for a large old man.Mileage is 28 MPG in Canada without ethanol fuel cruising at 75 Mph on the TCH..24 in the states..Replaced after mufflers with Flowmasters..Nice difference.Replaced air filter with K&N cold air kit.I Need the Harmon Kardon 500+ watt radio and amp.When I cruise I like it loud..I'm an old man but I'm not dead yet...."

Fresh from the dealer..

Just ok unless you get the SXT model or better.

By on Monday, August 24, 2015

Pros: "Great car if you pay for the extras"

Cons: "Standard features are spartan, almost yugo-ish"

"Dodge had a few electrical and design issues with this model. Recalls included upgrading a power wire from the battery and a seat/ airbag wiring harness that got run over by the passenger seat. There is some road noise that may be the tires, and the seats may be too firm for some people. Over all the car goes like a rocket, stops on a dime and corners like its on rails. The leather seats are nice, the a/C IS COLD. I bought a lot of bells and whistles (sxt plus with, sport suspension, 20" wheels, moon roof, leather heated seats, premium stereo).I rented a charger same year (2012)and was really disappointed in the standard features, the ride and handling. - wouldn't own a base model."

great value for a great car

By on Sunday, November 2, 2014

"nice car great buy i like the mopar '11 but i think dodge could do better on the adds on for the mopar '11. the quality of the interior is not the best but the exterior and the engine are great. aggressive appearance. really fast as well"

Love this car.

By on Monday, June 2, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, fun, great acceleration"

"I love this car. It's big, fast, comfortable and an excellent highway cruiser. Mileage is very good for a big vehicle with a V8. Have gotten 27-29 MPG many times on pure highway driving."

best new car i have owned

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "a great high performace 4 door sedan with v8 power"

Cons: "to many electrical problems"

my redline charger hemi

"I ordered this charger rt max in feb 2011 every option except moon roof.do not need in florida,saved $950 on this option.march,29 2011 I received my charger.i have been amazed by this car since I bought this car.who ever thought a dodge could have all these options.adapative cruise control,heated and cold cup holders,blind spot detection in mirrors,front and rear heated seats,even heated steering wheel,comes in handy in florida.rear camera in 8.4 inch nav. screen.smart beam hid headlights,i could on forever with options,even remote start 300 feet distance.even almost 3 years later I still get comments on how sharp my charger is every I go.with my hemi I average 25 to 29 miles per gallon on interstate,city 17 miles a gallon,overall 21 to 22 mile per gallon. now for the bad part.to many electricity problems. sensors in front door handles,keyless entry had to be replaced,both rear wheel speed sensors had to be replaced,knocked out my cruise control,skid control,front collision control.recall to replace copper bus bar in engine compartment fuse box,replaced inside rear view mirror,auto dimming stopped working.spoiler on trunk lid came loose.four updates to onboard computer.none of these items stopped car from running.all items under warranty.i have never purchased a extended warranty for a new car before,but for this car I did from Chrysler.i plan on keeping this car for a long time time. the absolute worst thing on this car is the FIRESTONE TIRES they were good tires for only 3 thousand miles.after that they were very bad for road noise,i could not trust them in the rain.had to be very careful driving.glad I live in florida and not where it snows.to top it all off I had to replace the tires,only 31500 miles tires worn out.in a way I was glad to replace them with Michelin tires."

my redline charger hemi

R/T AWD 26mph hyw and 17 city and all this power!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "With incentives paid under 31K!"

Cons: "Too bad Hemi does not have the 8spd yet!"

"I have owned my Charger for a couple weeks now, and love it! I can not get out of it. Then being all black with the AWD Appearance Package it looks like I am driving an under-cover cops car, or chief of police unit, and have not been cut off yet, and on the hyw traffic in front of be just part the way to let me by! and I am sure I will not be on the bad end of a road rage incident. Plus since we get our share of snow here, this year more than ever! the car is great with the AWD!"

i have owned jaguars to 300 c's...by far my fav!!

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "i would get boring, and 50 characters is not enoug"

Cons: "none to me!"

"love, love, love this car!!! perfect size for comfort, but still small enough to be a hoot to drive. the hemi engine is quick and responsive, no problems passing or entering the highway with this car. a dream to drive, and so glad i purchased a fully loaded model, she is a real "smart car"! all wheel drive goes through the snow like nothing.a great car for mid-lifers who want luxury, but still like a bit more under the hood."

Beautiful, fun, yet practical..

By on Monday, August 3, 2015

"This car is a hoot to drive. It gets 28 mpg on average and even with the V6 it is a fast car. I get a lot of compliments on its looks. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone..."

enjoyable vehicle. no mechanical issues.

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "very good value for the $; 4 door sports sedan"

Cons: "looks sporty but doesn't handle like a sports car"

"Have enjoyed driving my 2012 SXT ralleye plus Charger for the last 3 years. No mechanical problems and the V6 8 speed automatic transmission has power and great on gas. Overall a quality vehicle and great value for the $. Like the fact it's a 4 door American sports sedan. Highly recommend."

"best car ever" the kids approve.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "excellent all round, style and power"

Cons: "does not get 50 MPG"

"2011 MOPAR.#460/1000.original owner.fantastic car, kids love it.had police walk over and look car over,very favorable. people at the gas station,shopping center parking lots and even when getting the car inspected.every one tells me what a great looking car. I am impressed with interior style and comfort. best car ever!! maybe not to some, but this is one car I will never regret purchasing. If you want to see a picture, GOOGLE 2011 MOPAR"

I love my Charger!

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

It was my valentine's gift to myself.

"I have had my 2013 Charger for one year now and love driving this car."

It was my valentine's gift to myself.

The best daily driver i have owned in a long time.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power, confortable, stylish"

Cons: "cruise power button."

"I was happily surprised at the comfort and spaciousness of the Charge. It offers lot of features that other cars in the price range don't. it has been problem fee. I have nothing praise for my charger. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for comfort, style, and roominess!"

simple great vehicle a lot of little bugs

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "comfort, style, drive-ability, great engine,"

Cons: "bad stop and go mpg, low warranty"

"have had the car for a year and it is wonderful. Have had a lot of bugs. cruise control gave out for 3 weeks then went back to normal. transmission had little ticks but they fixed itself. have had a battery saver mode go off monthly but nothing happens to the vehicle so it is ok. the arm rest on the door driver side is fragile i leaned on it and felt it crack but still in one piece. on average i get about 16-17 mpg it is a hemi 2012 r/t it is comfortable.engine has not given me any problems. started getting some brake fade and vibrations and a noisy steering column but just noisy but not bad at all with radio on decent value. oil change comes every 3-5k manufac. recommends 8k but still do it before only use 91 octane. over all great car safe but def. not good in snow."

Best ride ever. Love the speed/suspension.

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Like driving a small sports car w/its suspension."

Cons: "The gas. Get a smaller engine if you're concerned"

"The car's suspension is fantastic and the handling is like driving a small sports car. With the Hemi you should already know that gas is expensive. Interior (I have the cloth) is so comfortable and the heated seats are the best. I have arthritis and I use it a lot. The trunk can handle a full luggage for 4 for the week. The back seat with the pull down beverage console. It has been my dream to own this vehicle. 17 mph city 24 highway."

This car has all the bells and whistles.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"Want a fast family car with all the bells and whistles, this is it. Shows beautiful and runs great. Glad to see, Mopar is back. It is not the fastest car out here, but is alot of fun to drive. Kids always say, show us what it's got. So I leave a little rubber and you can see the smiles. Well boys will be boys. Buy one you will be delighted. Get the R/T max"

Power, looks, technology, size, and comfort.

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "Power, Looks, Technology, Size, Comfort, Warranty"

Cons: "I didn't get it sooner..."

"Best value for the dollar. Owned it since day 1 with 10 miles. Now with 28,533 miles, I still love it and catch myself looking back at it every time I walk away. My Road and Track is Black on Black on Black - Wheels, interior, exterior. The Beats audio system is awesome but I added two 12" subs in the truck and now you can really feel the bass! I love driving this car and can't be beat for road trips. You can take four adults in full comfort and truck full of luggage. Get on the gas and you'll pass up big rigs with no problem, but look out for coyotes, they like to sneak up on you and cross the freeway, specially at night! I average 17mpg around town, 20mpg fwy and up to 22.3 mpg on road trips. I have a Hemi engine and I drive like it. I enjoy listening to the sound it produces as it passing slow Prius' and the like. No regrets here. Upgrade the intake and exhaust, like I did, and you will love it even more. I was never a Mopar guy til now. Nissan who? Just kidding, I still miss my Nissan truck but I would not trade back for this Charger. I plan to pay this one off and adding a Ram to my fleet!! :D #murica #mopar #Dodge"

Luxurious

By on Sunday, February 1, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Car depreciates close to 10k as soon as you sign."

"I have the fully loaded version, and it's super nice. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can adjust them to anyone's needs. The beats stereo system is perfect. However, the music I have on my phone seems to sound better than the Xm radio. The car also keeps the music on the inside and all the other noises out, which is so much better than the mini I had prior to this."